Which houseguest should win $25,000?

uvp

Which houseguest should win $25,000?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest should win $25,000?

• Braden
    • Casey
    • Jeff
    • Jessie
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell

I know I already voted, but I want to switch my pick to Michelle. I think it would be incredible for her self esteem to know how much America actually liked her.. especially with her whole bully speech and all. I feel bad for her :( She could use a boost and a hug I think. $$$ isn't bad either..

That was the saddest exit interview I've ever seen. :( I felt so sorry for Michele, she really seems like a great person I don't think she deserved to be treated the way she was in the house. I almost cried when Julie was interviewing her.

I want it to go to Michelle. She is the most deserving of all the HGs. I don't care if she "needs" the money or not. She played the game against all odds and still made top 4.

Go Michelle!

I just can't give it to Jeff. He is just a good bod with no brains to play this game.

I think Michele needs to money just as much as any of them! She may not have a really sad trailer trash story that America eats up, but based on her apartment, and things I've heard her say in the house, I think she does really need the money.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a season that made us endure jesse a second time, Ronnie, Lydia and most of all nastyLIE only one person kept me watching the show and now it's just a toss up to me. Given up the idea of hating that nastyLIE will win because the thought of it makes me physically ill. So lame or not here's to the only person who made BB11 tolerable.......

JEFF!!!! :pixiedust:

i say give the $25k to michelle, she's the MVP of this BB11 season, not as cute as jeff, which is why everyone wants jeff to win it, but not only was she a fierce competitor in the whole game, sure a little coo-koo at times, but she even transformed from geeky lab rat to hot chick!

I just had to vote for Michelle. I felt so bad for her the other night as well. She was always the "Low Man" (so to speak) on the totem pole no matter what group she was aligned with. Congrats on making it to the final 4.

I'd like to see a real boost for her self-image as well. She was at times painfully awkward, and I couldn't help but end up pulling for her.

i say give the $25k to michelle, she's the MVP of this BB11 season, not as cute as jeff, which is why everyone wants jeff to win it, but not only was she a fierce competitor in the whole game, sure a little coo-koo at times, but she even transformed from geeky lab rat to hot chick!

Now I'll agree that Michelle is more attractive than when it started, but I think calling her a "hot chick" is a little much! LOL

Here's my question, if Jordan (we know Kevin or Natalie won't) wins the $25K competition, but also makes it to the final 2 or even wins the grand prize - does she also get her $25K? or, does it go to the winner out of those that didn't make final 2? Doesn't seem fair for someone in the final 2 to win the $25K. Seems like it should go to someone who hasn't won any cash.

Not, that I don't want Jordan to win the $, I just want to spread the wealth.

Here's my question, if Jordan (we know Kevin or Natalie won't) wins the $25K competition, but also makes it to the final 2 or even wins the grand prize - does she also get her $25K? or, does it go to the winner out of those that didn't make final 2? Doesn't seem fair for someone in the final 2 to win the $25K. Seems like it should go to someone who hasn't won any cash.

i believe it doesnt matter if you already won the 500 G's - if you get the votes you get the cash

I could be wrong, but I think she does get it even if she wins.

I know people will vote for Jeff but I'd love to see Jordo win it if she loses the 500k.

As much as I liked the guy, Jeff really only had one good move (the Wizard) and lots of bad ones.

Technically Michelle is probably the most deserving as the biggest underdog this season who came through on her own the most.

Ideally, I want to see Jordan win the game and Michelle win the AC prize.

I know people will vote for Jeff but I'd love to see Jordo win it if she loses the 500k.

As much as I liked the guy, Jeff really only had one good move (the Wizard) and lots of bad ones.

Technically Michelle is probably the most deserving as the biggest underdog this season who came through on her own the most.

Ideally, I want to see Jordan win the game and Michelle win the AC prize.

Ding, ding, ding, ding! I'm right there with you - Jordan to win BB and Michele to (deservedly) win the favorite HG award!

Archived