Which houseguest should win $25,000?

uvp

Which houseguest should win $25,000?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest should win $25,000?

• Braden
    • Casey
    • Jeff
    • Jessie
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff's an idiot who lost the game for himself, Jordon, Russell and Michele. Yup, he deserves 25,000 :animated_rotfl:

You're voting for YOUR favourite. You shouldn't have to justify why they are. If you want to vote for Jeff just because he was hot, then go for it. If you want to vote for Jessie because you don't think he got a fair shake, then go for it. I won't knock your vote either way.

I have to say that I'm really excited to see who wins because for the first time, it doesn't seem like a given. It really could be anyone!

Yay voters!

I know I already voted, but I want to switch my pick to Michelle. I think it would be incredible for her self esteem to know how much America actually liked her.. especially with her whole bully speech and all. I feel bad for her :( She could use a boost and a hug I think. $$$ isn't bad either..

I know I already voted, but I want to switch my pick to Michelle. I think it would be incredible for her self esteem to know how much America actually liked her.. especially with her whole bully speech and all. I feel bad for her :( She could use a boost and a hug I think. $$$ isn't bad either..

Michele's gonna get a boost when she comes to sites like these and finds out she was really liked and has a lot of die-hard fans. Not to mention, she's going to make some killer money in her lifetime. She could have a great future regardless of the BB $. I admit, I didn't care much for her at first but she did grow on me. I was really wanting to see Kevin keep her tonight. But I still adore Jordan. I think she is going to win the $25k regardless. All the show only viewers will vote for her, as well as a lot of online watchers. Her reading her hoh letter tugged on lots and lots of heartstrings, not to mention, she's a loved-by-everyone sweetheart. Michele will get alot of the online fans but way fewer tv fans, imo. I'm not sure the tv show accurately portrayed how poorly Michele was treated. We're just getting to vote once too. (unless you've got access to more than one pc). I think Jordan's got this prize wrapped.

ETA--Michele probably did rack up a few votes tonight though when she mentioned being bullied. I wonder if that was planned? I've heard her and Jordan discuss the $25k prize so maybe she was thinking of that.

I want it to go to Michelle. She is the most deserving of all the HGs. I don't care if she "needs" the money or not. She played the game against all odds and still made top 4.

Go Michelle!

I just can't give it to Jeff. He is just a good bod with no brains to play this game.

I voted for Jeff, but I think Michelle will get it... she got treated like CRAP in that house and still played the BEST game this season and she tugged on my heartstrings when she told Julie she has always been the outcast, she seems like a nice girl who has always worked hard in life to be accepted. It really doesnt matter, its really between Jeff, Jordan and Michelle for me.. I just hope the winner isnt outta left field like Ronnie, oh god no!

AND it would be even sweeter if Nat is evicted and on the jury LOL

that would make my YEAR if she leaves next, for her to get so close and BOOM! buh bye, to the jury house you go.. man that would be awesome.

Jeff is an idiot.

He is the reason he and Michele and Jordan are going home.

He doesnt deserve more charity.

If Jordon goes home, Jordon is the only reason why she is going home. I liked her alot. But when I saw her at the POV game and standing there like an idiot, right then and there I said, she doesn't deserve it. Its because of Jeff that she is where she is, otherwise, I don't think she would have made it very far. Also, Michelle should win the 25,000. I don't really care for her, but she played and played hard. Jeff, lost his chance and I luved Jeff

lol all the blame on jeff ........................................... :animated_rotfl:

i guess jordan agreeing to evicted lydia and telling jeff to trust natalie wasnt partly at fault for last few weeks series of stupid moves. jordan " i believe natalie & kevin"

it wasnt one move but a series of dumb ass moves

michelle was just as much to blame as the other two she basically agreed to what nat and kevin were saying that russell was after jeff that week or whatever week they made up

i am one of jeff biggest critics here and yes he is an idiot but he was helped along by two other idiots in jordan , michele

call a spade a spade :animated_wave:

michele the one person who would have took her to the final two russell. she threw under the bus and helped intensified the mindset of distrust that paranoid jeff had of russelll due to the jessie vote.

jordan game is probably the least affected of the three

why?

duh........ she is still there. i thought jeff and michelle would probably have took f2 votes over her if they were against her at the end. having them on jury gives her three votes locks if she can managed to get to the end. both jeff and michelle probably would have took americas vote if they were against jordan.

JMHO :afro: uvp out

To all the people that think that Natalie's some master strategist, let me pose this question: Is it really strategy if a person is just acting the way they normally do? She did some stuff that was clearly WAY outside the realms of the game to make me give her credit for ANY gameplay. She lied when she didn't need to - this is because lying comes naturally to the woman. She cheated on games of pool, on games of chess. These were clearly outside of the game of BB. This means she's a cheater. She didn't do it for the GAME. She was cruel to Michele almost NON-STOP, stealing her things, pestering her and saying some awful things about her. This tells me that she's not doing it for the game as well. She's just not a good person. PERIOD! My point is, if they make a movie about me and I'm playing myself...I'm not going to call myself an actor because of it. I'm just getting paid to play MYSELF. No acting skills involved there.

I don't mind lying, mind games, manipulation for the sake of the game. It's why I liked people like Dan, ED, Dr. Will, Danielle (BB3), etc. THAT is 100% gameplay. Nat did it because she's Nat not because she had some brilliant gameplay strategy. And IMO, it wasn't that she was particularly smart in her gameplay...it was the other HG's were so freakin gullible!!!

I like Jeff and Jordan a LOT as people. I think they did some despicable things while around Natalie because of the lies she was feeding them, but I think outside the game, they are decent people. It's not enough to make me want to vote for AC Juror prize for them. Jeff is a good looking guy but he made some DUMB moves. BIG dumb moves that I think that cost him the game - believing Nat major of his big dumb moves. Listening to Jordan was another. She was pissed because he called her FAT, not because he was a threat to her. Tell her to buck up and get over it for ONE freakin' week. Don't get me wrong, getting Russell out would've been a great move but big dumb Jeff played his card too soon. He needed Russell that week and I think if he had waited another week to get rid of Russ, he would've had this in the bag. Oh well, coulda shoulda. Hindsight being what it is...he would've been no worse keeping Russ than he did by keeping Nat, but at least we wouldn't have to endure Nastylie any more. But I do believe that Jeff cost himself and Michele the game. Quite possibly even Jordan. We'll see.

I can't give it to Jordan either because she's the cute, dumb blonde girl. Sorry. She did NOTHING throughout the game. NOTHING.

Michele is my pick because she was ALWAYS 100% with Jeff and Jordan. She lied to people that were opposed to Jeff & Jordan - Ronnie, Chima, Lydia, etc. She always voted with J&J. But because of her social awkwardness, she was ALWAYS alone. So every move she made was not only to help J&J, it was to further herself along. She lied to Ronnie, voted to keep Casey. She totally conned Chima - not that she didn't like Chima - but Chima NEVER saw it coming. Neither did Nat. I think that's ultimately why Nat was pissed about Chima's eviction. Michele screwed up Nat's game royally at that point...so she thought. I don't believe any of the crap she said about Michele being the devil and getting Chima evicted. She doesn't like looking like a fool...one of Jessie's personality traits. She doesn't like being made the idiot of the joke. Then it was icing on the cake when Chima left because not only did she get duped, Chima left, making her feel even more vulnerable. Michele was almost always civil, always cordial, she made some intelligent moves even though we didn't always "get" her actions. I like her as a person AND as a game player.

Anyway, that's my 99 cents on the AC juror prize.

Weazlegirl,

It's NOT gnat the HOOD RATS fault that her PERSONALITY traits were tailor made for this game, is it???

Whether it was gameplay or who she IS, it obviously WORKED, with the help of some other HG's of course!!!

I also thinks Michelle deserves Americas Choice!

Archived