BB11 Winner Prediction  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win BB11?

• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michele
    • Natalie

Wouldn't Nat be surprised :animated_rotfl:

The only reason I do not think he has balls enough to do it is because of the nagging and bitching Natalie would give him, she would be relentless in her doggin on him, that is why I hope maybe before it is all said and done he will shaft her.

I read a brief little snippet that they run when After Dark 1st comes on, it said that Kevin no longer trusts Natalie and is tryin to work a f2 deal with either Jordan or Michelle, very interseting since you always see him agreeing with SFB (Shat for brains),lolol I am gonna try and catch that, would love to see it happen

That scroll has been running under BBAD for several days. It's not new news. So.............. Don't know if y'all can actually believe it, it's not undated.

Fatcat, lol lol lol SFB - I say that all the time. Always wonder if people know what I'm saying.

That scroll has been running under BBAD for several days. It's not new news. So.............. Don't know if y'all can actually believe it, it's not undated.

Fatcat, lol lol lol SFB - I say that all the time. Always wonder if people know what I'm saying.

Funny that you know this saying, it was a code word me and one of my girlfriends used when we talked about one of my x's, love that sayin, yep ol SFB

I refuse to vote. NO! and i don't want to do the predictions either this week. how can i decide?

I'd like Michele to win - she deserves it.

I'd like Jordan to win - she's my favorite as a person.

I'd like Kevin to win - he's funny and i think he kind of deserves it and i kind of like him as a person.

And I DON T want natalie to win - but I think she might.

I refuse to vote. NO! and i don't want to do the predictions either this week. how can i decide?

I'd like Michele to win - she deserves it.

I'd like Jordan to win - she's my favorite as a person.

I'd like Kevin to win - he's funny and i think he kind of deserves it and i kind of like him as a person.

And I DON T want natalie to win - but I think she might.

oh bite your tongue, I think she will not winand we all have to concentrate really hard to put those vibes out in the universe and to the jury house,lol

i dont want to give a definitive answer yet

i do think a few votes are up for grabs maybe just one depending on jury answers could go either way

i thought all of them had a chance to win after thinking about it for last few days but the more i thought the person surprisingly who i think has least chance to win is kevin

he in the first 3/4 of game was playing a beautiful social game but this last week i guess hanging around natalie started to play sloppy. but he never really establish a relationship with russell or jessie

the way how he handle that jeff evictions was just sloppy. he should not have let natalie get away with making it seem like it was all his decision to break the deal. she completely made him look like he was dishonest one who broke the original deal with jeff. but that isnt even what i thought was sloppy part the big mistake was how he handle casting the final vote to evict jeff. sure jeff put him on the spot with his speech and somewhat called him out. but moments like this is why you see players like dan and will are consider the best two of better players of the game. instead of casting the last vote angrily he should have used charisma and said looked jeff you are probably best player here(which is bs) it was both me and natalie decision coming into the week to boot you no matter what. natalie gets off free because jeff think it was kevin who broke the deal and jordan somewhat think her and natalie are best of friends and both as of now would vote for natalie over kevin.

i think as of now kevin will have a hard time getting a 4 vote vs natalie or jordan . i know michelle would beat him because as much as michelle screwed over russell he has no emotional connection to kevin neither does jessie .

kevin only chance of winning is somehow if he makes final two to say look i got out two strong comp players jeff and michelle on my own.

n vs j would come down to lydia . probably vote who pisses her off least at jury q & a

n vs k would come down to jeff i think michelle and jordan would vote same as jeff . i think kevin screwed himself with how he evicted jeff the attitude he got with jeff

n vs m wont happen i think michelle would chose kevin to go to the end

k vs m i think michelle would win only needed jessie or russell vote to swing her way. she has three votes lock jeff, america, jordan

j vs k again kevin not having a strong connection to jessie or russell . only need one of them to swing over and jordan wins. he voted jessie out so good luck getting jessie vote.

rumor is the jury will decide who wins

i hope nat/kev but believe it will be nat/jordan.

if it's nat/kev, i see the vote going like this:

Jeff - nat

Jordan - nat

Michele - Kevin

Jessie - nat

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - nat

i really want nat to win but i could live with kev winning.

Please make me understand why you wwould want that twit to win. you must be family or deaf. I personally have all my hearing and her voice drives me crazy i have to hit mute whenever she is on.

Archived