• Natalie

I see the voting going this way:

Jeff - Kevin

Jordan - Kevin

Michele - Kevin

Jessie - GNat

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - GNat

However, I fear that Jessie will talk everyone into voting for Gnat. I don't know if this jury will be able to distance themselves and realize it was a game. Lydia still seems rather hung up on things.

Gah I wish it was Kevin and Jordan in the end but I just can not see her winning. I hope she does but she will have pull herself together.

I see the voting going this way:

Jeff - Kevin

Jordan - Kevin

Michele - Kevin

Jessie - GNat

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - GNat

However, I fear that Jessie will talk everyone into voting for Gnat. I don't know if this jury will be able to distance themselves and realize it was a game. Lydia still seems rather hung up on things.

Gah I wish it was Kevin and Jordan in the end but I just can not see her winning. I hope she does but she will have pull herself together.

Nobody will listen to Jessie. In fact I don't think Jessie cares who wins. I think everyone will think Kevin deserves to win for getting Jeff out; Jeff will swallow his pride and say it was a good move. Michele and Jordan will agree. Jessie may decide to go with the majority and make it a unanimous decision (because we all know America will not vote for Natalie over Kevin).

i hope nat/kev but believe it will be nat/jordan.

if it's nat/kev, i see the vote going like this:

Jeff - nat

Jordan - nat

Michele - Kevin

Jessie - nat

Lydia - Kevin

Russell - nat

i really want nat to win but i could live with kev winning.

I hope Kevin will win, anyone but Natalie, and I don't think Jesse gives a rats ass who wins, least of all Natalie, I think he will go for Kevin if it is k and N in f2 or almost think he would vote for Jordan instead of Natalie, I just think Natalie is not that well liked, especially when she will be so full of hersef duing jury questioning.

Both Kevin and Natalie are going to be terrible at answering jury questions. Natalie will be cocky and imply she was "smarter" than everyone and rub them the wrong way. Kevin will get self-righteous and snotty when he fires back at people calling him out on stuff. It's a coin toss.

I think we also have to wait and see what happens during the Q&A with the Jurors.

If Natalie comes clean about some of the things she's done in the house she actually may have a shot at winning this. She has done some big things to keep her safe.

Jessie - Natalie

Lydia - Kevin

Jeff - Natalie

Jordan - Natalie

Michele - Kevin

Russell - Kevin

This is kind of how I see the votes going. I think America would give the win to Kevin.

Jessie - Natalie

Lydia - Kevin

Jeff - Natalie

Jordan - Natalie

Michele - Natalie (because she's identified Natalie as a threat for the longest)

Russell - Natalie (maybe Natalie cause he's homophobic)

Natalie if things are about game, Kevin if things get personal!

I'm still hoping that Jordan wins it all. That she somehow miraculously pulls out the win in the end.. I'm thinking kevin will take it though. I can live with that, I just don't want Natalie to win, or be in the final 2.

I notice that alot of ppl think Russ will vote Nat at the end if it is K/N. I think he will vote for Kev, especially knowing that he put Jeff up and was the evicting vote.

That's what I think too. He seemed pretty mad at Nat when he found out about the age lie, and I agree that he'll want to vote for the person that got Jeff out.

I'm still hoping that Jordan wins it all. That she somehow miraculously pulls out the win in the end.. I'm thinking kevin will take it though. I can live with that, I just don't want Natalie to win, or be in the final 2.

I don't think there's any way Nat won't make it to F2 at this point(unless Michele somehow stays). I think Jordan and Kevin would both take her to the end.

That's what I think too. He seemed pretty mad at Nat when he found out about the age lie, and I agree that he'll want to vote for the person that got Jeff out.

I don't think there's any way Nat won't make it to F2 at this point(unless Michele somehow stays). I think Jordan and Kevin would both take her to the end.

Hopefully to the end of a pier, with cement shoes on. :animated_bouncy:

I like kevin's chances. He started to actually play the game when he put up lydia. Jeff is not happy with him but i think that unless somehow he is facing Jordan F2, Jeff will vote Kevin

Natalie's age lie seems to have struck a negative chord in jury house. whether it is temporary, we'll see. I really can't see her having any chance getting the votes to win. If F2 with Mich maybe an outside chance, but she (Mich) is gone Thursday almost certainly

I don't feel Natalie has done anything big to keep herself safe. Other people have done that for her. She put Kevin in a position to be evicted this week and he had to save himself and now she says she will throw the 1st part of the comp. Why does Kevin have to fight for him and Natalie, why can't it be about Kevin now and Natalie fend for herself? I hope Kevin wins and takes Jordan with him.

I don't think Nat will win the big money... while she plotted/lied/schemed/connived/belittled a lot behind the scenes, she let everyone do the work for her...... sometimes you need a little blood on your hands to win 1st place

I read a brief little snippet that they run when After Dark 1st comes on, it said that Kevin no longer trusts Natalie and is tryin to work a f2 deal with either Jordan or Michelle, very interseting since you always see him agreeing with SFB (Shat for brains),lolol I am gonna try and catch that, would love to see it happen

^^^ I would love to see a Kevin/Michelle F2 at this point.

oh, me to, I would to see Kevin stick it to Natalie before she sticks it to him

Archived