Final POV Competition

OmegaBetaZeta

BB11 Finale  

66 members have voted

1. 1. If Kev/Nat are F2, should they make the finale only 1 hour?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sooo excited. I know nobody else is happy, but I am. I was NEVER on the charity Jeff/Jordan train. Even though they played dirty, they studied HARD for these competitions. They planted the right lies and manipulated the right people.

Not only that... but I am pretty darned sure that this makes TWO weeks in a row that I am going to get the most points in the prediction challenge. LOL

How disappointing. This is like reliving BB6 with the Nerd Herd and Janelle and Kaysar and Howie losing to the losers Maggie and Ivette and April. I can't believe how much Kevin, Natalie and the rest of that side reminded me of the Nerd Herd, especially after Jessie got the boot, it was EXACTLY like when Eric the fireman was evicted, they acted like he died, just like Jessie and promised to avenge his eviction!

That was the worst season of BB yet and this one might surpass it if Nat and Kevin are the final 2...

I'm holding on to hope that he evicts Jordan. I love the girl, but I think it's better for him to keep Mich around.

I'm a believer!!!

or...

a fool :(

IMHO that is the only chance kevin has to actually win this game ...evict jordan and take Michelle to F2, otherwise he is getting 2nd place taking gnat to F2!

He NEEDS to realize if gnat wins she is taking jordan to F2 , on the slim chance that jordan won she will take gnat, that is why gnat wants kevin to be nice to her!!!

There's no point in dragging things out after the veto ceremony. So they will have the veto ceremony on Tuesday live and lead into the endurance challenge immediately after Kevin evicts Michelle.

There is no way he is keeping Michelle. Not even going to happen. He would be extremely stupid to do so.

IMHO that is the only chance kevin has to actually win this game ...evict jordan and take Michelle to f2. otherwise he is getting 2nd place taking gnat to F2!

If only he could hear us. He's stupid if he takes Gnat. I really hate when someone so evil wins. It makes me want to stop watching, but then I watch again anyway. :angry:

misha he has no SHOT of beating Gnat in F2 IMO..I'm curious as to why it would be stupid for him to keep Michelle, and go against her in F2?

make an F2 with Michelle with either winning FINAL they take/pick each other...

if gnat wins FINAL she isn't taking either one to F2 ..she is taking jordan!

I am sooo excited. I know nobody else is happy, but I am. I was NEVER on the charity Jeff/Jordan train. Even though they played dirty, they studied HARD for these competitions. They planted the right lies and manipulated the right people.

Not only that... but I am pretty darned sure that this makes TWO weeks in a row that I am going to get the most points in the prediction challenge. LOL

i don't like them but i will give them credit for what they've done. kevin studied hard & it payed off for him.

congrats on your 195 pts last week in the pred. challenge! that was amazing!

this has been a weird BB this year, really good at times & really bad at other times. but i still love the game & still say no such thing as a bad BB just some better than others!

good luck in the pred. challenge the rest of the year Misha.

Well... if Michelle goes (and it looks that way)....

and Jordon is in F3 ------

Who knows? .... depending on the comps - she has as good a chance as any of them to

be the one who decides who ends up being the Final 2.

If the POV comp was the one with all the 'counting', at least that's out of the way.

I think she's done better than either N or K in the Endurance Comps (except the Hot Chocolate one)

Maybe it'll be her turn for Good Fortune to smile down on her ????

I can dream, can't I ?

(just hate to see Nat and Kev end up F2 :()

There's no point in dragging things out after the veto ceremony. So they will have the veto ceremony on Tuesday live and lead into the endurance challenge immediately after Kevin evicts Michelle.

There is no way he is keeping Michelle. Not even going to happen. He would be extremely stupid to do so.

well nothing is for sure, you just want it to be, but anything can happen and after watching Kevin last night I am not so sure he really wants to go to f2 with Nasty

OK I am going to say this, now I don't know for a fact and I don't have any real reason to think about this, but I think Evel Dick may have hosted todays contest, and that's why he didn't call into the radio show...

OK I am going to say this, now I don't know for a fact and I don't have any real reason to think about this, but I think Evel Dick may have hosted todays contest, and that's why he didn't call into the radio show...

Admit it Yana, you just wanted it to the be the YANA show!!!! :animated_rotfl:

IMHO that is the only chance kevin has to actually win this game ...evict jordan and take Michelle to F2, otherwise he is getting 2nd place taking gnat to F2!

He NEEDS to realize if gnat wins she is taking jordan to F2 , on the slim chance that jordan won she will take gnat, that is why gnat wants kevin to be nice to her!!!

I hope Michelle gets in his ear and Kevin really listens to her. He said Michelle made some good points last week so let's hope he runs with it this week. It is F3 now, Kevin needs to cut the apron strings with Natalie and go with his own gut and do what will benefit him more. He may/may not win against Michelle but he definitely wouldn't against Natalie.

Archived