Saturday, September 5th

LenRay

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shipp, I don't think they do. They still think eviction is Thursday. They're all kinda klueless.

I think in F2 Jordan might get more votes than we think she would. Why? She basically has offended, attacked no one. She is one of those girls in high school who is popular with the "in crowd" but friendly with all levels of high school society IMO.

Shipp, I don't think they do. They still think eviction is Thursday. They're all kinda klueless.

I think in F2 Jordan might get more votes than we think she would. Why? She basically has offended, attacked no one. She is one of those girls in high school who is popular with the "in crowd" but friendly with all levels of high school society IMO.

Oh Len, you must not have read some of the other thread posters (or forgotten, it's the booze I know, lol). According to some of them Jordan physically attacked Russell with the chest bump. That little Southern charmer, picking on big bad Russell. Excuse me, I'm laughing my ass off.

jordan really needs some good support bras NOW . i'm surprised she didn't know this...

She had a really good one. Unfortunately She-ma ruined it in a fit of rage. Ah, She-ma another one ya just want to bring home to Mom and Dad.

Archived