Saturday, September 5th

LenRay

I'll bet anything that Gnat had a choice to give up her right to play veto and take a cash prize (probably 25,000) and of course greedy Gnat took it ..she didn't want to win P.O.V. anyway cause she wants to get rid of kevin and Michelle..and this way if Mich gets it out goes Kevin and if he gets it out goes Mich..and it's not Gnat's fault! Gnat's so arrogant she's just sure she can beat Jordan with the jury. I'm not so sure..Gnat's got a real big problem having to win at all costs ..what kind of person cheats at pool or chess? What kind of person gets a kick out of being mean? The things she's done are not gameplay ..going through Michelles things wanting to mess with Michelles contacts ..(remember when Gnat and chima put a red m/m in michs drink , knowing she's allergic to red dye?) and so much more ..no wonder gnat misses chima so much ..they're both entitled bitches. there is no way in hell she saw her bf , in fact , i doubt she really has a bf.. if gnats mouth is moving ..she's lying..watching her practice her nomination speech and seeing how she reacted to winning HOH ..it's so obvious she's trying desperately to justify her "game" "I have played with integrity and I kept my word ..I've never lied ..etc" gnat has NO IDEA what integrity means..she's a spoiled , smug , arrogant , little turd :disgust:

Well like you said about the allergies even skanks like chelsia and Jen didn't try to poison someone! She makes me furious!

I did see last night that she is very good at manipulation. That combined with the innocent/dumb/niave HG in the house really took her far!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ITA, Edieann. On Jokers they have a link to an EW article where it states even in her DR sessions Nat continues to lie about having so much integrity. They said most "dirty" game players have enough self awareness to come clean about their shady gameplaying.

Here is link to nat article then scroll down for great third post eviction interview with Jeff...

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2009/09/04/big-b...-natalie-hated/

Dirty players are proud of their dirty moves. They'll mock you in the DR about what losers the HGs are to even believe or trust you. They certainly don't play the victim like Natalie does.

loved that interview, thanks for the link, only thing is Jeff still thinks Natalie is 18, wait till he gets to the jury house and finds out, as I said lying in the game is one thing (nasty just lies) but noone likes to be made a fool of.

Thank you , Lenray..very good article..and the interview was cute.. but so is Jeff :naughty: btw I love your posts.. :lamo:

Thanks, then we should form a mutual admiration society. Your thoughts are priceless!!! I always enjoy them!!!

I'll bet anything that Gnat had a choice to give up her right to play veto and take a cash prize (probably 25,000) and of course greedy Gnat took it ..she didn't want to win P.O.V. anyway cause she wants to get rid of kevin and Michelle..and this way if Mich gets it out goes Kevin and if he gets it out goes Mich..and it's not Gnat's fault! Gnat's so arrogant she's just sure she can beat Jordan with the jury. I'm not so sure..Gnat's got a real big problem having to win at all costs ..what kind of person cheats at pool or chess? What kind of person gets a kick out of being mean? The things she's done are not gameplay ..going through Michelles things wanting to mess with Michelles contacts ..(remember when Gnat and chima put a red m/m in michs drink , knowing she's allergic to red dye?) and so much more ..no wonder gnat misses chima so much ..they're both entitled bitches. there is no way in hell she saw her bf , in fact , i doubt she really has a bf.. if gnats mouth is moving ..she's lying..watching her practice her nomination speech and seeing how she reacted to winning HOH ..it's so obvious she's trying desperately to justify her "game" "I have played with integrity and I kept my word ..I've never lied ..etc" gnat has NO IDEA what integrity means..she's a spoiled , smug , arrogant , little turd :disgust:

Oh, you took all the words out of my mouth! She's a skank, and a piece of crap. ANYBODY can win but her, at this point - please, ANYBODY.

Shipp did you hear Yana and Elle's interview with Morty this morning....pretty funny but no ED

Not yet, I'm going to listen to it later when I have more time. I'm sooooooooo busy now posting miscellaneous B.S., lol. Aside - my emoticons won't work, don't know why. Hmmmm.........

I heard it and thought it was fun, great to hear Elle, Yana, and Morty, and Madmarty of course.

Archived