Saturday, September 5th

LenRay

Hi, Shipp...I take a long summer's nap and all hell breaks loose here! Can't believe Nat is wearing that twist tie from her imaginary boyfriend. It is perhaps fitting it is a TRASH BAG TIE, since that's what she is...BTW isn't Kevin looking greener around the gills than usual?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Len, or should I say good early morning. I've been reading threads, can't sleep, so what. Interesting stuff with the NataLIE and her "boy friend" engagement. Jeez, a twist tie. But, it's all BS anyway. Kevin is toast unless he wins POV.

Me, too! I crashed at 9 p.m. and awoke at 3 a.m. Check out my post on Jeff thread re: Jeff/Jordan's new six picture deal with Disney. They'll be the Sandra Dee/Troy Donahue of the ....what is this decade? The aughts? Any way first film "Stoopid Coopid"....

I also could not sleep caught the last 10 minutes of AD, I did not put it on that channel, I think I forgot to cancel tonights epi anyway could not believe that Kevin actually sees what the hell is goin on , 1st time I heard him say shit about his bff Natalie, but he has it all wrong if he thinks America loves Natalie and would want to see a BB wedding, boy is he off, wish we could send a plane with a banner, and evidently Nasty did give her speech because Michelle was pissed about it because of the implication to the jury. But unfortunately if Kevin does not win pov he will be toast, and Michelle will go and Natalie will possibly sail to f2, so it would be better as much as I like Kevin more than Natalie for him to go as Michelle said to Jordan then it is 2 of them against Nasty, I am not sure Nasty could take on both of them to win the final 2 spot, all I can do is pray hard. Still won't be able to watch the show till after pov, because I just get so aggravaited at listening to Natalies bull shit lies, it is soooo overdone and old. And have you noticed when she is going into one of her half truth lies she start blinking her eyes and twitching her face, ppl that lie have a tendancy to do that, I can spot it a mile away.

exactly, and body language tells everything, I have seen the pattern in her and know when she is tellin one of her tales.

Indeed :animated_rotfl:

Oh I saw this too on a site .

''On the live feeds Nat was in HOH at around 1:15 am today talking about makeup and F2 with Michele and Jordan and then said ,"Today when I talked to JESSIE", ..... and then covered her tracks and said, "Um, I mean my boyfriend."!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Wonder if Nat was able to talk with Jessie in exchange for her veto ?

Probably...I thought that too!!! I'm sure the Great Man had many pearls of wisdom to drop her way. Now if only he could win comps for her. No way can she outlast Jordan or Michele in endurance. And Nat could care less who gets evicted this week as long as it ain't her.

I'll bet anything that Gnat had a choice to give up her right to play veto and take a cash prize (probably 25,000) and of course greedy Gnat took it ..she didn't want to win P.O.V. anyway cause she wants to get rid of kevin and Michelle..and this way if Mich gets it out goes Kevin and if he gets it out goes Mich..and it's not Gnat's fault! Gnat's so arrogant she's just sure she can beat Jordan with the jury. I'm not so sure..Gnat's got a real big problem having to win at all costs ..what kind of person cheats at pool or chess? What kind of person gets a kick out of being mean? The things she's done are not gameplay ..going through Michelles things wanting to mess with Michelles contacts ..(remember when Gnat and chima put a red m/m in michs drink , knowing she's allergic to red dye?) and so much more ..no wonder gnat misses chima so much ..they're both entitled bitches. there is no way in hell she saw her bf , in fact , i doubt she really has a bf.. if gnats mouth is moving ..she's lying..watching her practice her nomination speech and seeing how she reacted to winning HOH ..it's so obvious she's trying desperately to justify her "game" "I have played with integrity and I kept my word ..I've never lied ..etc" gnat has NO IDEA what integrity means..she's a spoiled , smug , arrogant , little turd :disgust:

ITA, Edieann. On Jokers they have a link to an EW article where it states even in her DR sessions Nat continues to lie about having so much integrity. They said most "dirty" game players have enough self awareness to come clean about their shady gameplaying.

Here is link to nat article then scroll down for great third post eviction interview with Jeff...

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2009/09/04/big-b...-natalie-hated/

Probably...I thought that too!!! I'm sure the Great Man had many pearls of wisdom to drop her way. Now if only he could win comps for her. No way can she outlast Jordan or Michele in endurance. And Nat could care less who gets evicted this week as long as it ain't her.

Yea I still think she got paid money but maybe spoke to Jessie too . Who knows ?

But what did she have to lose as she is safe and wanted Kevin out :animated_rotfl:

ITA, Edieann. On Jokers they have a link to an EW article where it states even in her DR sessions Nat continues to lie about having so much integrity. They said most "dirty" game players have enough self awareness to come clean about their shady gameplaying.

Here is link to nat article then scroll down for great third post eviction interview with Jeff...

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2009/09/04/big-b...-natalie-hated/

Thank you , Lenray..very good article..and the interview was cute.. but so is Jeff :naughty: btw I love your posts.. :lamo:

Archived