9/9 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

3:58PM BBT: Flashback Alert! Jordan Seals Her Fate! Feed #1 If you have the live feeds, you can Flashback to any point in the BB11 season. Watch Big Brother on SuperPass! Jordan just lost her chance to have Kevin take her to final two! Jordan blabs everything that she's talked to Kevin about. Jordan puts all her faith in Natalie to take her to the end.

Jordan: "Do you and Kevin have a final two deal."

Natalie: "No, we've talk around it, but we don't have what you have." Jordan doubts that Natalie would take her to the final two because she's loyal to Kevin, "You know when Julie asked you, you said you were loyal to him." Natalie assures her that the only deal she made with Kevin was so that she could get rid of Michele, so that she could keep Jordan in the house.

Natalie: "If you win, are you taking him?"

Jordan: "No. I made that deal with you before." Jordan goes on to spill all the beans about her deal with Kevin.

Jordan: "Please don't talk to Kevin about this!"

Natalie: "I don't even talk to him. We talk about sex and tampons and stuff."

Jordan: "I made a deal with Kevin to take him to final two, but I promise, if I win I'm going to take you. I've been watching Kevin, and he's just trying to cover himself making deals with both of us."

Natalie keeps snowing Jordan telling her that she promises to take her to the final two over Kevin. Jordan tells her to trust, because she feels she can trust Natalie because, Natalie hasn't played a dirty game and has always been truthful to her.

Jordan: "My gut tells me to trust you, but please don't let this get back to Kevin, because he'd be really mad."

Jordan goes on to count the jury house votes. Natalie goes inside, it looks like she's running to tell Kevin everything. She sets a shirt on the bed, looks at him, takes a drink of iced tea and leaves without a word.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:15-4:40 PM BBT: Kevin and Natalie in the red room talking. Jordan on the BY couches. Kevin is called to the DR. All 4 feeds have been on Jordan outside doing laundry since Kevin was called to the DR. Extremely quiet.

4:45 PM BBT: Kevin out of the DR, Jordan called into the DR. Natalie has been playing cards on her bed in the RR. Kevin tells Natalie that the last day is Tuesday "it's been confirmed". Jordan out of the DR; went into the SS room.

Kevin and Natalie talk about who has whose votes in the JH, but I can't rewind to capture it in writing, sorry.

6:06 PM BBT

Jordan and Kevin talking in Red Room. Jordan asking if they had everyone back would they feel like , omg, there's so many people here. I wonder if you would annoyed? Kevin says it always felt busy and you never had any privacy.

Jordan always got talked to about game by Ronnie. She says she was so wrong about him, thought he was mousy and quiet. Same for Michelle. Kevin thought she was a mousy mom. They both thought maybe Ronnie and Michelle were married.

Natalie came in and wanted them to listen to the outside. Kevin says he's going to the kitchen to get something to eat, close enough to the door but not close enough to eat. BB is saying "Kevin Stop That!" Natalie says the sound is gone and BB says "Natalie." She swears she heard wind outside. They are asking BB for a clue about what's going on.

Kevin asks Natalie what her top BB Moments were (missed first one), Getting engaged and getting her DR Phone call.

Jordan: Winning HOH, Winning that veto and Kevin says Kissing Jeff? Jordan says the first kiss was when Ronnie was still here ans was pleading his case.

Kevin: When he kissed Jeff secretly in the storage room that no one knew about. (Heh) Seriously, first day in the house, what a rush, what a high. He kept feeling that they'd pull him aside at any moment and say that he was just an alternate.

Ronnie was the one that yelled out BB11 when running in the house.

Natalie enjoyed the first day. Jordan remembers hanging out the first day with people wearing jewels and fancy clothes and stuff. By the tiem they were ready to go in she was so nervous.

Kevin's other fav moments are the pandora's boxes. They were both crazy moments of Big Brother Bizareness. They were fun. Come on, money falling from the sky?

Natalie, definitely my engagement. Julie didn't ask her about it they were pressed for time.

Kevin's last favourite moment was winning the veto. He just knew he was going home. He kept telling the DR he was going home. Donzo. Natalie says it wasn't because you were on the block was it? I thought that helped you.

Kevin and Jordan can't believe some of the questions she got wrong with that veto. Said she had a brain fart. Jordan says she hears grocery bags 'in there' Kev says its static from the tvs.

Kevs fav people: Casey, Chima, Lydia (taking off the game shit) Least fav: Jessie, Ronnie - as a person he liked him fine, not the game part of him. Obviously Braden, couldn't stand him.

Natalies least favs : Laura, Michelle.

Kevs fav competition: Pigs. Natalie's too.

Jordan wants to know if Russ was really going to evict Ron when he nominated him and Kev picks up with ...What secrets of the game now that it doesn't matter... Natalie doesn't believe Russ and Ron had an alliance. Kev and Jord think they did. Kevin wonders what Ronnie thinks his biggest mistake was? Nat says it would be not back dooring Russ.

6:37 PM BBT

Natalie and Jordan explaining to Kevin how Lydia got out of being on the block in week one. Lydia started telling Russell and Jessie stuff about Jeff and Braden and how they were secretly trying to run the house. They couldn't backdoor Jeff cause he was in their alliance so Braden went.

Kevin just realizing that Lydia threw a lot of people under the bus.

7:13 PM BBT

After rehashing how everything started and how did what to who to get where they are now the HG's fall into silence. Until Natalie cannot resist and must speak. She's super excited about planning a wedding. She doens't know what to do or where to begin, She has to go shopping for a dress. She has to call people and ask them to be bridesmaids. The problem when you get out of there you can't just go right back to your life, everyone wants to call.

Kevin says, "I don't think anyone really cares."

7:36 PM BBT

Kevin would love to be involved in the casting process for BB11 in the future.

Kevin "I want to cast out the weirdos"

Natalie "Sometimes they want the weirdos"

Kevin videotaped himself talking about his interview for BB. The day Natalie got taken away she had plans with her BF. Natalie snuck a text away to her BF "I just got chosen, I'm leaving in 1 hour, I love you I'll miss you" She says he called her right back. Kevin asks "Didn't they take your phone right away?" She says, they did, they did but I snu... " FOTH for production talk.

7:43 PM BBT

Kevin telling Natalie to spend money on her wedding dress. Not to get a cheap bo-bo dress. She plans on spending less than $1,000. "$1,000? Isn't THAT a cheap bo-bo dress? You need to spend $5,000" Kevin now giving advice on the little wedding mementos, "Does anyone actually keep those things? Does anyone really want a memento of your wedding?" He simply can't imagine planning a wedding. Says you need a photographer and a videographer.

7:45 PM BBT

Now Jordan says she hears stuff outside. Kevin says he doesn't think he would have a wedding. Natalie pipes up "Because they are for a male and a female?" Kev sort of nods and says because he wouldn't want to force himself into a ritual made for... Natalie interrupts again "A man and a woman? yeah that's what a wedding is for" Kevin says "You mean a wedding or marriage?" Natalie says a wedding. Kevin thinks he'll have a celebration, not a formal ceremony.

7:53 PM BBT

Kevin sitting in the RR with his arms inside his T-shirt rocking back and forth. He looks like he belongs in a mad house. Ha ha ha. They are recounting a challenge where Jessie grabbed a hamburger. Jordan laughing at Kevin. Kevin telling Natalie that she is acting like Jessie slam-dunked that challenge but it was just a small point win. She says no it wasn't they planned it all out. Natalie was all mad then because she was 1 dollar away from winning 10,000 of them.

8:00 PM BBT

Kevin trying to explain the plot of "Lost" to Natalie. She tells him to watch "Prison Break" he says F that. Are there any guys having sex with each othe rin it? She says yes, he says oooh watching. He's being silly.

Natalie calling Kevin wasteful because he doesn't want to eat any food but the food in the SR from here on out. Says it's all past its date and old.

When Kevin leaves he wants to see a movie, Natalie wants to see some movie - Kevin says it's a blockbuster by now. He'd want to go shopping just to see people. Natalie wants to go to Vegas. Natalie wanted to go jet-skiing at the lake and it's too late in the year now.

8:11 PM BBT

Lock down over. There's a game out back to practice with. The note left with it says to roll the balls towards the two holes at the top to try and get them in. Practicing could "pay off". Natalie thinks this means a prize game not the next HoH. She keeps saying this is not the sort of thing for the next comp. Nat can't get them in.

(Having an early night tonight. Hope someone is around to take over. Night!)

8:25 BBT

Nat continues practicing in the backyard. She tried throwing it like a basketball at the holes, but that doesn't really work out. She lets Jordan have a turn at it, as she heads inside. She tells Kevin she wants to play pool later tonight.

Nat tries to get in the SR, but is denied. She rejoins the outside crew, as Jordan is excelling at this game.

Kevin wants to try, takes a few shots and lets Nat try some more.

8:30 BBT

Nat and Jordan continue taking turns.

**Pics of this can be seen by clicking here!!

Nat, scared and paranoid, repeats that this game can't be the deciding factor of who wins $500,000. Kevin tells her that this is just phase two of the HOH, but she doesn't think it's right.

8:45 BBT

Nat lures Kevin away to play pool while Jordan practices alone. Nat tells him that this practice game is bullshit and he wants to know why. She says 'you know why they're doing this' and Kevin asks why and FOTH.

Feeds come back and Nat says she'll practice all night. She think there'll be more to the game and Kevin says if not, then it's a total crap shoot. Nat thinks that's bad since this is F3 and Kevin says BB wants it to be interesting, causing FOTH.

They conclude the final two HOH comps will be back to back, since the one they're practicing for now looks pretty quick to compete.

Nat tells Kevin he better pick her for F2 and he tells her to think positively.

Kevin is happy BB gave him the heads up that he didn't need to practice. Nat says that wouldn't be cool, b/c Kevin would be taking away time for Nat and Jordan to practice.

Kevin thinks if BB were to take the F2 somewhere, it'd be awesome, b/c otherwise, they'll be in the house for 5 days with nothing to do.

Nat repeats Kevin better take her and he tells her to stop tripping. Nat says she gave up her guarantee last night to be in part 3 of final HOH. Kevin says that Nat is still banking on the fact that she would have won against him last night, when he wasn't sore or almost fallen, like she had. She says that she could have stayed on all night and if Michele had stayed, she would have been on a long time, too.

9:00 BBT

Jordan is in the SR. Nat and Kevin still playing pool. Nat still complaining about a crap shoot for F3 HOH. Kevin says he thinks BB is just trying to make it fair, causing FOTH. (Obviously BB doesn't want us to know why this type of game is in the F3 HOH..)

Archived