9/8 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:26 PM BBT Feeds return and all HGs are still standing. They are discussing sushi. The log is rolling at a nice steady pace and they and the log are already quite wet. Natalie is contemplating removing her hoodie. Natalie says that she told "bitch" (Michelle) that she might as well wear a dress so she could look good for her interview. Natalie continues "bitch says I always look good". There is some random chit chat about the previous graduation endurance comp followed by moments of concentrated silence.

7:30 PM BBT The HGs all look like they are in it for the long haul. The smokey mist starts and leaves are blowing all around them followed by a heavy downpour of rain with imitation lightning in the background.

7:38 PM BBT Kevin has found a spot below him and to his right that his is concentrating on very hard. Jordan and Natalie seem to be staring primarily at their feet. Natalie suggests they sing the song "bottles of beer on the wall" and Jordan agrees saying "let's start at 1,000" Brief FotH.

7:41 PM BBT Natalie tells Jordan that at least Michelle gets to spend some time alone with Jeff in the JH now like she has wanted all along. Natalie tells Jordan that Natalie has been jealous of her because of her relationship with Jeff. Jordan laughs "Natalie, you are such an instigator." Natalie "I'm not an instigator, I don't like the bitch." Natalie continues by complaining it's Michelle's fault for throwing the first stones and that she didn't have a problem with Michelle until then."

7:44 PM BBT The log suddenly stops rolling and Kevin yells out an "Oh My God" as it almost spills them to the ground. Natalie "Good one BB, nice try, it almost got to me." The rain continues again. Jordan "I don't like this." The rain is very brief and Kevin says "Please tell me it's (log) broke, it's like it's trying to move and it's not." Natalie "Trust me Kevin, BB is doing it, it isn't broke."

7:48 PM BBT The log starts up again but this time in the opposite direction. Jordan "I don't like it this way." Jordan wants to inquire about whether she can turn sideways but Natalie says they have to face the pool. They are basically walking in place backwards now.

7:53 PM BBT After another brief downpour, Natalie appears the most unnerved with the backwards walking. She is taking lots of little steps for each solid step backwards that Kevin takes. The log stops again but this time they were ready for it. Jordan "I don't like it that way." The smoky mist and leaves/wind pick up again as the log starts rolling the original direction again. Natalie and Kevin are both covering their faces and Jordan is staring straight ahead seemingly unphased by this aspect of the competition. The weather effects stop and Kevin yells out "when is it going to be summer?"

7:58 PM BBT The log seems to be rolling at different speeds starting at a slow crawl and then speeding up and then just as quickly slowing down again. The log has yet to make them go any faster than a brisk walk. They estimate they have been there between 30 and 45 minutes. (It's actually been an hour-Goldylucks) Kevin and Natalie both suffer from the sniffles and sneezing.

8:04 PM BBT Another brief but heavy downpour and the log begins to roll in the opposite direction again. Kevin is still concentrating on his spot down and to his right that he has been staring at for most of the time. Jordan almost has a smile on her face and appears to be doing well. Natalie shows signs of numbness in her hands. She keeps swapping her hands out and giving them a good shake.

8:10 PM BBT BB has thrown another aspect into the mix, ice chips. Kevin "what the hell is this?" Natalie "what is it, snow?" It basically looks like snow with chips of ice in it to make it really nice and cold. They look like they are being feathered without the tar. The log slows down again and starts to turn the opposite direction again. Kevin "Winter sucks!"

8:15 PM BBT A bright light is turned on in the BY and Kevin says "Oh my God, is this summer?" Natalie "It's never going to be summer, we've had summer, and I don't feel any heat. I feel the cold, but no heat." Kevin "Maybe spring then."

8:20 PM BBT The log starts going odd patterns making the HGs walk backwards but not at a continuous pace. It moves quickly then almost stops, then quickly and almost stopping again followed by more heavy rain. Kevin talks to the log "trying to be a tricky dinky aren't you?" The log is really out to get someone now as it keeps changing directions and speeds all suddenly. The HGs are practically running and stopping in an attempt to keep up while weather is complicating things further.

8:26 PM BBT BB: Hey guys, while holding on to your keys I need to flick your mikes, we won't start it until you are done. FotH. It seems BB wants them to get all the debri off their microphones.

8:35 PM BBT Log- forwards, back, stop, fast, slow, forwards, back. Jordan is giggling through it. It stops suddenly. Kevin "Please tell me it broke."

8:40 PM BBT Another nasty round of cold rain and tempermental log. When the rain stops Kevin says "that was some cold rain." Natalie loses her balance and her right leg falls off. Fortunately for her she has both hands on the key and holds on until she rights herself. Natalie is definately the one having the hardest time with the balancing while the log is really sporadic. Kevin and Jordan are both doing great.

8:48 PM BBT The log is now maintaining a steady pace but you can hear occasional bursts of loud clanking and clunking. It doesn't sound too healthy for the log. The rain picks up again, this time they have the bright lights on as well. Between the rain and lights the HGs are almost blurry on the feeds.

8:55 PM BBT Jordan appears to be getting heated. She unzips her jacket and drops her hood down. Natalie announces that she almost busted again.

9:08 PM BBT Another round of snow as the log stops. It's a lot of snow this time (for the benefit of Showtime viewers I imagine-Goldylucks) Natalie: "I thinks that's enough...I think that's enough." Natalie asks how everyone is doing. Kevin says fine but Jordan's mike either isn't working or is obstructed. Natalie asks if anyone else has almost fallen like she has twice. Jordan's response can't be heard.

I'm out to watch Showtime. I will be back if they are still up there in 3 hours.

7:36 PM BBT

Leaves and wind blowing at them. Talking stops. Raining pretty hard on them. Jordan switching hand to hand on the key. Kevin is focused. Natalie flipping her legs forward in an odd manner.

7:40 PM BBT

Natalie asks how everyone does - Kevin good, Jordan good. Natalie yells out "Kazaa!" and Jordan starts singing "1000 bottles of beer on the wall 1000 bottles of beer" natalie says let's do it, want to start at 1000. Jordan says we'll probably get... (Cut off? FOTH for singing ha ha)

7:41 PM BBT

Natalie says that Michele will be enjoying her time in the house with Jeff without Jordan there. Jordan says oh come on now you're being mean. Natalie says I don't care she's a bitch. She always carried on about no matter how hard she tries but Jeff still didn't like her. Natalie says she's lucky that Julie replaced her because Natalie had a speech ready for her but since she didn't throw a stone at her she didn't throw a stone back. Jordan says, "You would have gave it to her wouldn't you have?"

Jordan had made a comment about Kevin looking like an old man from what she can see out of the corner of her eye, the pants, the shoes, the pace.

7:44 PM BBT

The log suddenly stopped rolling. Kevin yells out OMG. Natalie says Nice one Big Brother, you almost got me. Pouring rain on them now as they stand there, still.

7:45 PM BBT

Rain stops. Kevin says "Please tell me it broke. It's trying to move but it's not" Natalie tells them to trust her, it's not broken, they are doing that.

7:47 PM BBT

Log starts rolling again, backwards from the last time. Jordan doesn't like it. Natalie says they'll get used to it.

7:48 PM BBT

Jordan looking backwards, Kevin focused again, Natalie doing a little hop step. FOTH

7:50 PM BBT

Pouring Rain again.Jordan looks uncomfortable, Natalie stepping quite fast, Kevin just pacing along looking determined.

7:52 PM BBT

Jordan arm switching again.

Log Stopped. Kevin gives arm a break - switches up.

7:54 PM BBT

Blowing leaves. Log Forward again. Kevin covering face with one hand.

8:06 PM BBT

Natalie trying to pull her sleeves down onto her hand. Can't seem to find somewhere to hold it. Jordan, Kevin walking in concentration. Kevin now sneezing. Log stopped. Wind. Rain. Log looks a little faster now.

8:09 PM BBT

Hail/Snow/Ice hitting them now. Log rolling slower. Natalie says, "That ice is fucking ice."

Icy snow now.

Kevin can easily hold on to top part of key.

His arms are longer. (don't know if anyone posted this)

He seems pretty confident at this point

Girls are shorter and have to hold on to the skinnier part of key a lot because they

have to have arms up straight to hold onto bigger top part of key

11:13 PM BBT

Camera shows us the HOH sign being covered in snow. Kevin says, "Winter sucks" They think it's some chemical, Kevin says shaving cream? Natalie says "Soap?" Jordan sounding a little annoyed, "No Natalie".

Kevin all of the sudden says "OMG is it summer?" Natalie says it will never be summer because summer is all they've had. Natalie says this is easier than graduation day, the vomiting made her sick.

The log is going quite fast. It'll stop abruptly and go forwards or backwards. Still raining and all HGs hanging on.

8:26 BBT

A producer came on and told the HGs to still hold on to their keys as they stop the log and please fix your mics. Quick FOTH but game back on.

8:23 PM BBT

Jordan shaking out arms/hands one at a time. Now Nat too. Production says hey guys holding on to your keys if I could just have you fix your mikes ... and we get FOTH. Comes back to the girls still alternating arms for shake out.

8:28 PM BBT

Jordan and Natalie smiling at each other and mouthing something. They had said if Jeff and Russell were there they would have dropped right away with no chance of winning.

8:30 PM BBT

Rain back. Speed keeps changing. Faster then slower etc.

8:31 PM BBT

Natalie looks like her hand is really sore. She's stretching and pulling her neck and legs. Log stopped, Jordan kicking out leg for circulation maybe. Kevin keeping movement going and is still in that zone of his.

Log jerking back and forth, speeding, slowing.

8:35 PM BBT

Natalie has boxer skips going in in response to the abrupt changes, Jordan skips, Kevin just moves with the motion. A light flashed, Jordan says lightening maybe?

8:37 PM BBT

Lightening going off and pouring rain returns. Lightening has changed in BY so it's quite bright - like football lights with surges of lightening. Log currently not moving.

Kevin looks like he's holding onto a subway strap.... relaxed at this point

Making it look like a walk in the park

Girls having a bit of problem with hands falling asleep from holding arms up so high

Archived