9/6 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

12:20p BBT-NAtalie up and goes outside to get Kevin-tells Jordan good morning--J is still in pool. Kevin says he slept horribly. She says she slept good. K asks what time they went to bed--She says about 3aM- k says-girls night--N says that she does not like M and that she only feels like she is just there. K says that he likes M as a person and N says she thinks M is evil. N saying she is evil, conniving and then 2 min later will talk about you behind your back. N says she is not going to act like her friend. K says it is because she is playing the game. N says J is paranoid. N says she tells J that N thinks she is safe. K said to let her stay paranoid. (OMG) she is rehearsing another speech to let M know that the Kevin speech was a ploy, and M has always been the target. Blah Blah Blah

Kevin wants Nat to take ownership of the ploy and not put it all on him--She says she will let him know that it was all HER plan-Kevin knew he was nom and that he was just a ploy. He knew it all and N's target was always on her. NAT wants M to know it was all her. K asks why-She says she wants the satisfaction of M knowing it was all her plan.

12:32p BBT--K and N still game talking, saying they will make Jordan think she is going home on Thurs (little do they know) K saying need to give J a mental F***. He wants to mess with her mind so she will lose sleep. Again another speech frm N--all 4 cams on those 2 Same old stuff-Michelle target. She got got. Vengeance for Chima.....(I'm out-check in later)

2:54 PM BBT

Michele and Jordan packing. They discuss clothes sizes again as Michele was looking for her size during the clothes competition and didn't get as much as the others. She was looking for Mediums and Jordan said she is certainly a small, not medium. Jordan giving Michele some tube tops and a little purple dress that don't fit her and she won't wear at home. She's going through all of her summery tanks and handing them over to Michele as there won't be a reason to wear them at home and Michele has sunny weather all year. Michele not sure about the tube tops and doesn't recognize herself, she's super tanned. She offers Jordan her slippers in return. They laugh. Jordan gave Michele an animal print tank top that looks really cute on her and a little short skirt that will fit her as well. Jordan is doing this because she was sorting her clothes for post-show and everything that didn't fit/unseasonable at home was going to the Salvation army. She'd rather see Michele wear them than give them away to a stranger. Michele says she takes her stuff there and they say they can't keep them because their stuff is too busted.

3:29 PM BBT

Michele and Jordan still going through clothes, sorting and pacing and trading. JOrdan asking Michele if she has one of those stores where you give them your clothes and they give you money in California. (Consignment Store). Michele now wearing some cute denim capris and says she can really, for real, burn the stretchy pants now. Jordan picking up clothes/bathing suits/ Mrs. Doubt Fire bra (she can't wear under wire for a few months) from the BY. Michelle says she does really good in the competitions where she wears a costume. Tried on the Astronaut suit and stared at herself for a little bit saying "Yeah, I"m a hot astronaut"

Jordan doing laundry and a bird flew right past really close to her and she yelped. She thought it was a bat. Michele says she tries to keep the house clean but it's a loosing battle, and the feeds on cam 1&2 are on Natalie in bed sleeping.

3:49 PM BBT

Jordan and Michele playing the 'questions' card game where they ask each other questions.

Q for M - What's your favourite part of Thanksgiving Dinner.?

Cranberry sauce and spending time together

Q for J - What's one thing you've done you'd rather erase?

Skip

What change would you most like to make for your health?

Work out more, drink more water, eat more fruit, take vitamins, eat less candy. Michele would take better care of her teeth - she needs to floss.

Q for M - Which long lost childhood object would you most like to find?

There's a chewed up baseball that my dog really liked, I think they threw it out but it reminds me of my dog.

Q for J - WOuld you rather visit a big city or country side?

City - New York

Q for M - What do you wish you were better at?

Saying no to helping people out all the time. No one ever helps her out and she'd like to look out for herself

Q for J - What's one fear you'd like to conquer?

Really scared to fly and hates Roaches. Michele asks about the flight to Hawaii - Jordan says she'd still be scared. Mich says at least he'd get his kiss.

Q for M - If you didn't have to work for money what would you do with your life?

Travel the world and help out in the world as a volunteer. She wanted to do it with Hubby but he had school and stuff. It'd be hard for them in their line of work.

4:00 PM BBT

Q for J - Who would like to trade places with for one month?

A movie star to see what it owuld be like to live that life. Someone like Reece Witherspoon, she has kids and a boyfriend and is a really good actress and to see how it all works.

Q for M - How would you like to spend your elder years?

Husband would like to live in an cabin in the woods. Said she had to die first so he can go do that. She'd like to live near an ocean somewhere. When they lived in Greece it was beautiful and low key and simple - she wants to be someplace like that.

Q for J - If you got a tatoo where would you get and where would you put it?

On her wrist but she's not sure what symbol it was. She asked Jeff what his tattoo was and he said it meant faith and trust and was a chinese symbol.

Q for M - What makes you laugh the hardest?

Her husband, as corny as that is.

Q for J - If you could donate 1 million to charity where would you donate it?

Breast cancer or another type of cancer.

Q for M - What would love to find at a yard sale?

Once upon a time when I was a kid I sold a lot of my Barbie car, Barbie House etc so I'd love to find that stuff again if I have a little girl. Her husband wrote a skit about My Size Barbie. He would perform these skits in a comedy group in college. In Dallas he did the same thing. He's working on forming a group in California.

4:06 PM BBT

Kevin up and getting cereal in Kitchen. Jordan gone to get clothes out of the washer. Kevin outside now.

Q for J - If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk what would you do?

Go scuba diving and swim with sharks and stuff - but they couldn't eat me. Or jumping out of a plane or something.

Q for M - If you could be a famous athlete for a single game who would you be?

Tom Brady! Kevin asks if it was so she could check herself out in the mirror. (They skipped a q because Jordan couldn't pronounce the word)

Q for J - If you only had 5 years to live how would you change your life?

Spend as much time with family and not take things for granted, not be negative.

Q for M - WHich of your personality traits would you like to change?

Stubbornness

Q for J - What do you think your life will be like in 10 years?

Married, maybe preganant, happy, have my career and everything going good. Maybe a dog if I worked part time or was a stay at home Mom. Not if I worked full time.

Q for M - Is work valuable for it's own sake?

BS Question

What language would you like to be able to speak fluently?

Japanese

Q for J - I f you could work as an assistant to anyone for a year, who would you chose?

She loves Brittany Spears but she could never work for her. She'd like to work for a friend who was famous.

Q for M - If you lived to be 100 would it be more important to have a sharp mind for fit body

Mind. Ask another..

Which is more important intelligence or common sense?

You need both ask another..

What kind of business would you love to start?

When I was younger I wanted to start a White Castle or and Arby's franchise. I always wanted a food chain. Jordan would want to start something on the beach.

Q for J - What do you complain about morethan anything else?

Inhere? Being bored. At home, working so much and paying off bills and not have any money left over.

Q for M - In which activity would you like a lesson from an expert?

Guitar.

What quality do you think is the most important in marriage?

Patience. Otherwise things blow up.

Q for J - What's the hardest thing you have ever done?

Moving on because it's all personal.

Kevin is watching this take place and Natalie is in bed sleeping. If a particularly interesting question pops up I'll post.

4:45 PM BBT

Game over - Michele grabbing laundry, Kev just sitting and chilling with Jordan on the patio. She explains how she can't get her size 2 capri jeans over her butt so she gave them to Michele. She's trying to make Michele over - she looks so pretty all done up. Natalie still in bed.

5:00 PM BBT

Kevin says his boy's nieces are learning to play the violin and it sounds awful. If he has children he wants them to learn music - he just doesn't want to hear it until they are good at it. Band was out of the question for Kevin as it was too expensive. Same for Michelle. Then he says "You have to carry the dumb thing around too!" Michelle went to 'smart kid' classes so was busy. The last game was one where you had to know the HG's really well.

5:51 PM BBT

Michele and Kevin still outside on hammock - general game play chatter. Kevin says he can't get in her head, at all, ever. Michele says anything I ever told you would go back to other people and you have your own schemes going so I wouldn't tell you anything. I got burned from talking too much and keep quiet. Kevin asks why Jordan and Michele campaigned for Jeff. He didn't do anything, he would just BQ. Why would you do that? Michele says Jeff said some real nasty comments at the end and pissed her off - he did not like Kevin. Kevin says "He did not like you. I think he wanted to get rid of you."

Jordan asleep in RR, Natalie asleep in HoH.

Kevin says when Michelle talks she never says yes or no. She says it's so she can't have it used against her.

6:26 PM BBT

Kevin and Natalie playing pool. Kevin dishes what Michele was telling him. Natalie says you better not abandon me. Natalie says that Lydia was never a part of her alliance. Kevin says that's how he was with Jessie.

Michelle in bed in SSR.

6:34 PM BBT

Kevin and Natalie still chatting and playing pool. Kevin tells Natalie he told Michele he always thought of her as the brain of the operation. He told Michele about the getting Russell out plan and 'lie'. Natalie says you shouldn't have told her that as she will go tell Russell in the jury house now. Oh wait, Lydia probably already has.

7:09 PM BBT

Natalie and Kevin still at it. Eating a snack in the Kitchen.

Jordan gets up and walks past and Natalie tells her how she just got up for the day - has no idea what she's going to do tonight. Pile of blankets in SSR that must be Michele.

7:40 PM BBT

Natalie in the HT (yes, you read right IN the HT) and Kevin on the side feet hanging in. She's counselling Kevin to tell Jordan that Michele is not really on her side, break them up so they stop being so chummy. Divide and Conquer.

8:00 BBT

Nat and Kevin in the HT talking game. Nat is (telling) Kevin what to do (once again) saying for the endurance HOH comp, once Jordan falls, Kevin and her can't fall right away, b/c they can't make it obvious. Kevin doesn't understand why not, and Nat says it would look bad on Nat's game to the jury house. Kevin says the jury house doesn't matter, b/c they know they're F2 already. Nat keeps telling him they can't fall right after Jordan, b/c it will make her look stupid. Nat says how bad it would look if she falls during a hanging competition (uhh, she already fell once, EARLY, in a hanging comp..)

Kevin tries to explain that it won't matter. Seems they have already agreed (stupidly) that Nat will take the first win. Kevin says (to please Nat) he'll offer her a really good deal she can't refuse during the HOH comp to make it not look so obvious. Nat still isn't buying it.

Nat says if Jordan falls, Kevin better not fail within a minute and 30 seconds after her, that he better stay up there for 30 mins.

**My mistake: Seems they have agreed that Kevin will win first HOH comp.

Nat says if Jordan wins the HOH, it's 50/50 who she'll take to the F2. Kevin says no, Jordan will take Nat for sure. He says Jeff told Jordan not to talk to Kevin and Nat already made a F2 deal with Nat and talks to her all the time. nat says Jordan just recently started talking to her. Nat says Jeff won't vote for her, b/c she voted him out, but Kevin disagrees, saying Jeff will blame Kevin. he says he needs Michele's vote for it to be 50/50 between him and Nat.

8:10 BBT

Nat starts practicing her veto ceremony speech AGAIN, where she'll ensure Jordan her safety, with Michele leaving. Nat will reveal that Kevin was never her target, it was all planned, and Michele was her target all alone. Her nomination speech and her outfit was all to get into Michele's head, as Nat knew it'd make Michele flustered. Nat continues, saying she knew Michele would think of Nat's speech and cause her to lose the veto comp. She'll tell them all that Kevin gave Nat his word that Michele will leave, b/c Nat honored Kevin's HOH and Kevin is to do the same. Nat will tell Michele that it is Nat's fault and full responsiblity that Michele is going home this week and how it is strictly personal. Nat's speech will once again last at least 10 mins.

8:15 BBT

Nat is still bragging/gloating/lying/whatever...

Jordan is alone in the RR, playing with her hair.

Jordan has joined N/K outside. Nat is scrubing her feet with a foot stone (forget the proper name) to make her feet softer.

Michele is still in bed in the pool room.

BB gave them supplies to do pedicure, as that's what they're doing at the HT. Kevin is scared to use the stone on his foot. Nat comes over and rubs it for him.

8:25 BBT

Nat is rubbing the dead skin off of Kevin's feet.

LOL quote of the night:

Kevin: Don't I need that skin?

Nat: No, it's dead skin.

Kevin: But don't I need that to run and stuff?

Jordan questions when Russ said he gets his butthole waxed. Kevin says yes and how Russ would have to spead his legs open and they go inside the butthole to get all the hair b/c guys have hair in there. jordan wonders why he'd do that and Kevin says unless he likes a little butthole action.

Kevin thanks Nat for doing his feet and asks if she wants a tip. She says to vote Michele out.

8:30 BBT

Nat somehow cut her finger with her twist tie ring. She tells her BF how the ring made him bleed, but she'll still wear it b/c of how much she loves him. Kevin says sometimes you have to bleed love.

Kevin is now a fan of the foot scrubber, as he's doing it to himself now.

8:35 BBT

Nat tells them how much money she spends on mani/pedi's. She says the nail people know her by name and know exactly what she wants. Kevin is surprised, b/c he didn't think Nat was that type of girl. Nat says it's a necessity for her.

Nat thinks Jessie won't vote for her now b/c she's engaged.

8:45 BBT

They've been talking about Jess/Nat's relationship in the house, then talk turns to Lydia/Jess. Nat says he told Jess to pick her or Lydia, so obviously he picked her. Then Lydia approached Nat, asking why Nat doesn't want Jess to talk to Lydia and Nat says Jess was like her brother, and Lydia wanted his sister out, so Jess would protect his sister. Then Kevin brings up how poorly Jess would treat Lydia, but Lydia would stay with him.

Nat mentions how she has a good speech prepared for tomorrow and Kevin acts surprised.

Archived