Jeff - Part 3

jammer

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>>>Me too. *sigh* Loved his sense of humor best! Jeff & Jordan MADE Big Brother 11 for me!<<<<<<

Jammer, You and me both. I wouldn't have stuck with it as long as I did if they hadn't been on it. In the beginning of the show I was imagining a nice long season watching the antics of Braden, Jeff, and Casey. Then Braden and Casey were taken out way too soon so all that left was J/J.

I really hope after the season is over that Jeff and Jordo sit down together and search the net to see all the tributes and nice things said about them.

On a side note...I think it's cute...I read somewhere that Jordan was asked about Jeff and grilling (maybe in DR) and she said that Jeff could light her fire....LOL! I hope now she realizes what she's got with him.

Especially his one liners & the goofy stuff he & Jordan would talk about.

I know. I miss the weird looks he would give her when she said something really stupid...which was often...LOL! They should totally have their own reality show!!!

I wonder if they'll show Jeff entering jury house tonight...we haven't seen that yet have we?

I can't wait to see Russ with a big smile on his face rubbing it in that he told him he'd be next! It'll be great!!! :lol:

I wonder if they'll show Jeff entering jury house tonight...we haven't seen that yet have we?

I can't wait to see Russ with a big smile on his face rubbing it in that he told him he'd be next! It'll be great!!! :lol:

That will be shown tonight. I have a feeling, Russell will be happy to see him.

hiya Ginger :animated_wave:

yup...it's one of the only things left with this season I'm looking forward too...LOL! (aside from it being over that is....;))

you're posting smilies!!! wow...it must be a special occasion...huh?

ohhh...I see, it's happy hour! :food-smiley-005:

the thing I always find interesting is when the HGs are at the point of their 'got got' moment as Jeff would call it... how do they react? Do they go out with class or do they throw a temper tantrum... Jeff had some moments during the season, but even then I remember reading later how he was saying he didn't like who he was becoming and how he was acting, the things he was saying about others, that's pretty classy... my favorite moment was before the POV last Friday night(the alien morphs), when Jordan was rubbing his back and started doing the kids chant that she remembered doing with her sister..."people dying, children crying", and Jeff got all paranoid and upset about it... I laughed so hard as he said she was doing some sorta voodoo on him and she tried to explain lolol

Archived