Jeff - Part 3

jammer

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Jessie/Nat was a true alliance. If he had stayed. But, he's G O N E :lol:

nwah49.jpg

I swear, jeff just doesn't get it. Makes me so mad at him. Will he ever realize how they played him? Both of them. I was afraid that he would think the one vote for him was natalie. Damm. Everybody talked natalie didnt win this or that well now she did so you cant say that anymore. Jeez. I am done with it. Sore loser = moi.

hands down one of dumbest to ever play bb

that lame attempt of i will throw next hoh if you keep me

gtfoh

the hg you are trying to used the old use car salesman trick arent as gullible

why would any throw next hoh

howie , kaysar, marcellus, jeff, dustin the dumb crew

UVP sorry I totally disagee with you, he was not the dumbest player ever. Taking that way to far.

hands down one of :animated_wave: dumbest to ever play bb

EDIT

jeff jeff jeff. that was a dumb ass speech man. did you ever consider that it could be a tie vote and the guy you were calling a backstabber would be the person that would cast the deciding vote. c'mon man, use the couple of brain cells you have sometime ( not that it would have made a difference). and how could you call someone a backstabber when you vetoed your own noms, to backstab your alliance mate. man you really really sucked at this game.

hands down, you were the dumbest BB player in history. people have made some dumb mistake but you just made one mistake after another. in fact, you screwed up every decision you had to make except the one BB help you with to evict jessie. Man you sucked at this game.

Jeff didn't play it right this week. I mean, if he had pulled the "if you were in final 2, would you get more votes by Kevin (who nobody hates) or Me (who the whole Jury hates) he would have gone farther. All the same, he was the only one I was rooting for and I'm done with the season. It's been fun, y'all! See you next year!

hands down, you were the dumbest BB player in history

ITA and second that statement.

Marcellus should rest easy now as well as Kaysar. Jeff surpasses all for his consistent dumbness.

I'm convinced he doesn't grasp the concept of the game. But he sure is good for a laugh.

hands down one of :animated_wave: dumbest to ever play bb

EDIT

:animated_wave:

oh UPV, you crack me up, and I agree Jeff was not the brightest bulb, nice to look at tho, sometimes ya just gotta say what is on your mind,lol

:wub:

I don't care what any of you say, Jeff was leaving this week. No matter what he said. His speech was fine and he knew he wasn't getting Kevin's vote, his speech was right on, last ditch effort trying to get Natalies. He might be intelligent but he doesn't know much about BB apparently. I am so disappointed though, had he not back stabbed Russ he would probably still be here and in the final 4.

Jeff was the first HG ever to get a standing ovation from the audience. Julie Chen was shocked when everyone stood up for Jeff. I also noticed how warm she was to Jeff unlike other HG.

So I don't think that all of America thinks he is dumb. I don't

Manipulated by a pathological liar, dupped by a conartist poker player, == yes

Stupid == no

I think he REALLY thought it was the move for him, only showed me he was gullible, not stupid. And damn the Rat is good at lying and getting others to do her dirty work. Nat and Kevin were to gether when they guaranteed Jeff safety there was never a mention SHE had to win HOH..they were a team and both said GUARANTEED! They both lied!!!

Don't like liars, most are also cheaters....

Sorry Jeff....I will miss your smile and humor for the rest of the show and I now hope Jordan pulls a rabbit out of her hat and sends Kevin packin....

I am soooooooo disappointed that he is gone!! :crybaby:

Wish there was some kind of twist that brings him back and

removes Nat immediately!! (I know I am dreaming but, sounded good)

The show will not be the same without him!! Not really worried about

watching it now!! Especially with him gone and Nat as HOH! :censored:

Just gotta hope & pray that Jordan or Michelle wins that POV!! If they don't

then I am done watching the show!! Can NOT watch one of those lieing,

ignorant, disgusting creatures win the game!! Just can't do it!!

Anyways......

Jeff you will be greatly missed and BB will NOT be the same without you there!!

Wish you the very best in life!! I have been a fan from day one and I always will be!!

(((((((Hugs to Jeff)))))))))

I miss him already. Sure he made some bad moves but at the same they can't see what we see. In his situation I can't say I would have done it any different. GNat is a great liar and Kevin had played so nice. When you top that with the odd things Michele did I can sort of see why he was confused. That being said it is all part of the game and Jeff just did not play nasty enough to keep up with Gnat. I really think only Will or ED could school this little brat.

big-brother-11-Jeff-in-towel-3.jpg

Archived