Mystery Door Twist (2nd time around)

CeCiMom

Yep Julie said it will make a return and they showed the door with the ? mark on it again, and then Julie said it will be sure to affect the game... They got to do a clothes/shopping spree type challenge last night, but I don't think it had anything to do with Pandora's Box...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I saw so far was when Julie said

"Pandora's box offers another temptation to the new hoh and this time it's bound to affect the game.
So I guess we will find out Sunday night. I'll have to put on CBS to try and catch the commercials. I don't care what it is as long as it's not good for NataLIE the greedy b!tch.

That is a funny statement: and this time it's bound to affect the game because the first time it was lame. I have to wonder if they were trying to get Kevin to see Natalie as the greedy skank that she is with the hope that by watching her go for the money so he wouldn't get any, he would vote to keep Jeff. They may have been pushing that event in the DR, like: How did you feel seeing her do that? Do you think she will really take you to the end?

You know I thinking :animated_shocking:, but with this box, they wouldn't be able to bring back Jeff b/c they most likely will be doing it sometime tomorrow since the VETO and ceremony won't be until live Tuesday. Everyone with feeds would know that the box contained Jeff and the surprise would be out, unless they didn't tell them about Jeff coming back until Tuesday. I have just realized that this is stupid and I have got "got" again. Sorry

Thinking about the bring Jeff back theory. It's possible because he hasn't been gone from the game that long to be influenced by outside opinions. Especially if BB puts him in a hotel room by himself. If Jeff were is the box and just grabbed NataLIE hand to keep her from running off, but didn't reveal his identy till the live show, it would still be a surprise for everyone, including the viewers, so no leaks.

I should write this program, lol.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

weecama

Maybe the JH members are going to be sending messages to everyone.

Like hey you idiots did you know Natalie is really 24?

I don't dare get my hope up for anything epic.

PANDORAS BOX OPENED BY GNATALIE!!!!

SUCKS: Natalie told them some big fat lie about Pandora's Box. DR called her in (and probably told her to stfu with her bull). So instead of coming out and telling them the truth, she requests that they not ask her about it again.

Nat JUST opened the box, came out very angry, told people she can't talk about it! Supposedly she can't play in VETO

good, thanks Grodner! LOL

Pandora's Box. Natalie told everyone that don't ask her about it she doesn't want to talk about it.

Natalie said she doesn't get to play in tomorrow's VETO

Something about someone following her around. A Cat guy ~ I guess someone dressed up as a cat. And a Baby woke them up and said mama dada.

There was 2 boys and a girl. One girl was a roach kept spraying Jordan

Natalie just says it was a BAD Pandora's box.

They all just want to know what it is.

Natalie not happy.

Pandora's Box. Natalie told everyone that don't ask her about it she doesn't want to talk about it.

Natalie said she doesn't get to play in tomorrow's VETO

Something about someone following her around. A Cat guy ~ I guess someone dressed up as a cat. And a Baby woke them up and said mama dada.

There was 2 boys and a girl. One girl was a roach kept spraying Jordan

Natalie just says it was a BAD Pandora's box.

They all just want to know what it is.

Natalie not happy.

Sounds like Jesse, Russell and Lydia(spraying all over Jordan's dress). Jeff is still MIA...We can still HOPE!

Kevin getting on Natalie. He said they think she has a mystery power.

(I think she took the money and gave up the opportunity to play POV for a large sum of money.)

Kevin not happy with her because nobody knows and tells her she has to make up a story to tell people.

Serious stuff going down. Now she is going to make up a story to tell the others.

This is BB first ever. You can get the chance to spend BB time with a loved one. She got to spend 20 minutes to her boyfriend. While she was in there with him he proposed to him.

She took the prize and gave up POV

now is she lying?

has to be the jury member visit

but still lame that they repeated the same twist from last season

bb has no originality if its true that was the twist

Archived