Thursday, 9/3 Live Show

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey keep the updates comin, I cannot watch the show till waay later,lol

I would have such a hard time believing that someone would throw the HOH to me in the final four. Pretty much the most important HOH and Veto. It's completely stupid.

Because Jeff and Michele only cared about getting Kevin out. Since the HOH can't vote she keeps her hands clean.

a heroes welcome :lol:

Jersey - everybody gets to play when it's down to the three, so yes, Michele can win HOH this week and still play next week. This is really the BEST one to win, IMO.

Jeff left with a lot of class - LOVED the standing O!

But that doesn't mean they have to throw the HOH. It would all depend on who won the veto then. It just doesn't make any sense to throw HOH in the final four. There is no logical reason to do that even after you agreed to.

only an idiot would throw hoh at this point

But that doesn't mean they have to throw the HOH. It would all depend on who won the veto then. It just doesn't make any sense to throw HOH in the final four. There is no logical reason to do that even after you agreed to.

When people play with revenge on their mind they are wearing blinders to reason. Look at Nat. How many weeks ago was Jesse voted out, and she was playing for revenge the whole time? She threw every comp when it would be easier to actually win HOH and go after Jeff directly.

I would have such a hard time believing that someone would throw the HOH to me in the final four. Pretty much the most important HOH and Veto. It's completely stupid.

natalie would be stupid to take a deal like that. the only thing stupidier would be if jeff and natalie would live up to it.

boy they are dumb how do they think technotronics meant anything when jeff got it wrong

Archived