Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1t0q4l.jpg

I'm glad she's gone ... The way I see it at this point for Nat and Kevin I wouldn't think twice about any of them in the game ... If the shoe were on the other foot and Michelle had Veto she definitely would not have picked Kevin ... Also if Natalie was gone and Jeff was still there they would all be against Kevin ...

So I say good Job Kevin stick with the person that helped you most in the game cause the rest of them wanted you out anyway!

Michele didn't deserve the crap she got from everyone else, especially Natalie. It's one thing to play the game but to attack Michele personally is wrong wrong wrong. I guess it makes Natalie feel better about herself to attack Michele. Please please don't let her win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was another bad eviction. Now, it will probably be Jordan, which means three brutal ones in a row.

Exact opposite of last year. I remember Michelle, April and Ollie going back to back to back.

Great moments.

I can't think of anything really bad Michelle did this season. She floated, panicked when confronted and couldn't recall exact conversations. She's a good competitor was smart and did well in the comps. She proved herself and I don't think she was mean to anyone or tried to hurt anyone.

Michelle was bullied and beat up in school and it was almost the same in the BB house. When she told Julie she doesn't know why she didn't connect with the others I felt bad for her. It's a game and if they can't look past that and see her for a nice person she seems to be then screw them.

At least she'll have the last laugh at all of them in the long run she's educated with PHD and She can say to them all call me Doctor and kiss my @ss. I hope she gets the $25,000 for fav.

Archived