Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michele just went the SS room and got some devil ears out of her drawers. She laughed and said it is a prop for her DR.

I guess she did get called the Devil

While Natalie is out of the room Kevin told the girls that he thinks there is more to the Pandora's box then Natalie told us.

He said we have to believe whatever she tells us. The girls just dropped the conversation and didn't go with it. They are voting out Kevin anyway.

Go Michelle

win pov or go home

she lost so she will be going home

one thing i hated about her gameplay this week instead of just lying to kevin just in case he won pov and agreeing to go to final two with him

she refused to play ball

now she will try to play ball but it maybe too late

she have to give to receive

winning comps can only take you so far

I agree BB allowed more violations this season. Seems there was much more DR and production HG talk this year. But, the bottom line, you win comps, you stay. You don't, you go home. I still think Kev should keep Michelle. This group votes may be personal and not strategy. Jordan is just too sweet and Michelle too misunderstood. They may vote for Jordan over K/N

Michele never gives and that is why she shouldn't have even made it to final four. She makes her dislikes too obvious and that is not a successful way to play this game.

yep i agree she is very transparent. she went all in for j/j/ alliance and refused to play ball with other side. kevin tried to make a deal with her for final 2 . even if she didnt agree just so yes and when time comes stab him in the back and be done with it. she made it obvious she wanted no part of that deal. she stayed loyal to j/j who weeks before had no problems getting rid of her.

Well, now that Michells is going there is no reason to watch anymore so for only the third time in BB history I'm done watching before the end of the season (I stopped watching BB6 when Janelle went home because the NH was lame, I stopped watching BB8 when it was just Dick and Danielle).

This is actually the earliest I've stopped watching.

Well, now that Michells is going there is no reason to watch anymore so for only the third time in BB history I'm done watching before the end of the season (I stopped watching BB6 when Janelle went home because the NH was lame, I stopped watching BB8 when it was just Dick and Danielle).

This is actually the earliest I've stopped watching.

This season could have been much worse. If not for the Coup given to Jeff we all probably would have stopped watching weeks ago.

That decision by production is probably what saved this season and is the reason for it's success. The casting itself has gone downhill since All Stars.

Archived