Michele

CeCiMom

Not liking this week :( I dont see her winning POV when Nat and Kevin have been studying their calander like crazy :(

Gonna suck if she goes

I hate to agree but, you're right... if it's the calendar comp... she's a goner. (Or the mystery door twist saves her.)

Got a question... did Julie say the PoV would be played "live" Tuesday night, live eviction and then the start of a new HoH comp? If PoV is played on Tuesday it might not be the usual calendar comp. If memory serves me it usually takes 15 + minutes for someone to win that one.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well gnat the HOOD RAT did make a major mistake tonight..shouting out "this ones for you CHIMA (SUCKS) several times..."

I'm fairly certain this did nothing to ENDEAR her to production, and the PRODUCERS....so she probably won't be receiving any help there(from them). And maybe just maybe they will NOT tailor the POV for her? ie: the dates times (calendar comp), which she knows backwards and forwards !! just a thought!!

She said see the veto competition and the "live veto ceremony".

Oh okay... thanks lynn.

After all the live veto ceremony is also the eviction, then the beginning of endurance comp with F3...then on Thursday the F2 are selected then the questions happen sat and will be shown on sunday and then Tuesday 9-15 the finale. Will the F4 HOH Nat get a HOH room and that will be last HOH room, right?

Can someone explain to me the reason (even if all in her mind) that GNat thinks Michele cause Chima to act like suck a super b*tch?

Has she expressed her reasons behind this lunatic though at all?

I recall her saying it was all Michele but I am just wondering if that little liar has said why.

Out of all of them I think Michele would have snapped given all that has happened to her. It just shows you how horrible Chima really was and how horrible Gnat still is in the BB house. Geez they get smacked down a little and act as if it is the most horrible thing ever.

Not liking this week :( I dont see her winning POV when Nat and Kevin have been studying their calander like crazy :(

Gonna suck if she goes

I thought it was not allowed to have a calendar of any kind.

well gnat the HOOD RAT did make a major mistake tonight..shouting out "this ones for you CHIMA (SUCKS) several times..."

I'm fairly certain this did nothing to ENDEAR her to production, and the PRODUCERS....so she probably won't be receiving any help there(from them). And maybe just maybe they will NOT tailor the POV for her? ie: the dates times (calendar comp), which she knows backwards and forwards !! just a thought!!

One can always hope. I would not count Jordan out either. I think she would vote to keep Michele if she won the POV and took herself off the block. She would do it for Jeff.

I sure hope Michelle wins that VETO....it will save her...and allow her to make the next eviction. GO MICHELLE!!

If that happens, Kevin is gone! (and Gnat's hands aren't dirty AGAIN) Hope it all works out for Michelle and Jordan.

Aren't the Final 3 comp endurance? (rather than dates?) Or..is one endurance...and one "dates"?

The first comp in F3 is endurance, usually lasting a long time. The rest are dates and or questions about former HGs. Winner of endurance will compete in third and last comp for winner who gets to choose who goes to F2 with her. Two losers from endurance compete in second comp. Winner of second comp faces winner of first comp for win. That person can chose either of remaining F3 HGs as his co-winner.

Archived