Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Sugar, I was tryin to but seem things got a little off track. What I interated is that rather than thinking Jordon is stupid I just think she is inexperienced and immature, she just has not been anywhere in her life to have learned much, wait till she gets to be my age, OMG

No joke. I was pretty much a dumbarse at that age too! Maybe that's why I like her. Oh yeah, and I'm country folk by origin as well......

Fat Cat even when she gets our age she still won't be the "sharpest crayon in the box " even though in the beginning I defended her! ;)

She seems like a nice young lady though..if that's any consolation!!! :)

I know gsn you are prolly right, I was painfully shy and was soo unsure of myself when I was her age, that I could not even talk in a group, did not know what to talk about, boy has that changed,lol I hope she can get schooled by living life, she definatley is in the wrong game, BB yikes, for someone so yojung and immature

That's someone's opinion "I can't see how anybody can support natalie". Nothing wrong with that.

that is someones opinion when viewed separately. but when it's posted just after certain other post, it's definitely an attack. just like the J/J supporters feel like it's an attack on them when folks refer to haters and not to them by name. if one is just an opinion, the other is too. but that JMHO.

No joke. I was pretty much a dumbarse at that age too! Maybe that's why I like her. Oh yeah, and I'm country folk by origin as well......

Tis true Sugar. I swear my first husband used to say stuff to me and i would give him that Jordan look, and then he would laugh and tell me to "Say Goodnight Gracie", and really he meant it in the sweetest way, and I really did not even get what he was sayin, looking back however, I am laughing my ass off at what a typical Dumb Blonde Stereo type I was and I am brunette, I was clueless. Today tho, whole differn story, but that has taken me raising 4 children, traveling alot, goin back to school, lots of things, so I hope the same for Jordan, and she will come out just fine

that is someones opinion when viewed separately. but when it's posted just after certain other post, it's definitely an attack. just like the J/J supporters feel like it's an attack on them when folks refer to haters and not to them by name. if one is just an opinion, the other is too. but that JMHO.

^^^^^ HUH? Ya lost me, and just as well.

Posters, have a gread holiday weekend. I'm off to watch BBAD and see what NataLIE, that vile creature, has cooked up to harm someone tonite. Later.

I prefer "stupid" over mean and nasty any day of the week

I don't think Jordan is stupid at all...... there are all kinds of smart... just because she doesn't fit into what you perceive as smart doesn't mean she isn't.... I'm hoping she pulls out the next HOH and I'll be thrilled if they give her the money!!!!

hmm.... me thinks BB fans aren't used to a person who's not vicious (lol.. except for the Jesse boob bumping ---

which I thought was pretty funny) and has tried to maintain a modicum of respect for herself and what her

actions might reflect on her family.

She's not the typical female BB HG and some viewers are faulting her for being placed in a situation her personality,

naivete and lack of book smarts has put her at a disadvantage.

BUT she's gotten to Final 4 and possibly the Final 3 and she should go home with some pride for making

it through a season of BB with her head held high.

hmm.... me thinks BB fans aren't used to a person who's not vicious (lol.. except for the Jesse boob bumping ---

which I thought was pretty funny) and has tried to maintain a modicum of respect for herself and what her

actions might reflect on her family.

She's not the typical female BB HG and some viewers are faulting her for being placed in a situation her personality,

naivete and lack of book smarts has put her at a disadvantage.

BUT she's gotten to Final 4 and possibly the Final 3 and she should go home with some pride for making

it through a season of BB with her head held high.

Ditto that Pokey!!

ditto& ditto, alas it is :bedtime: I have heartburn and am tired, but I am not up to watching Nasty tonight on the After Dark, I will read all about it here tomorrow with my am coffee, nite all

we are aware of WHY she made it this FAR aren't we?? just sayin

We are aware that GnataLIE has made it this far too for the same reasons....or maybe even less. Jordan is at least sweet, has a personality, and would deserve to be here more than that freak of nature hood rat scumbag bush pig repulsive waste of space Gnat. Just sayin.

we are aware of WHY she made it this FAR aren't we?? just sayin

I am quite aware of HOW she made it to Final 4. As I am as equally aware of HOW Kevin, Natalie and Michele did. WHY they all made it this far? I leave that to the higher powers outside this realm.

I choose to think that anyone who can make it this far in the GAME of BIG BROTHER is already somewhat of a winner unless their tactic in doing so was WITHOUT moral concsienceness. (Conscience is a judgment of reason whereby the human person recognizes the moral quality of a concrete act that he is going to perform, is in the process of performing, or has already completed.)

IMO Natalie does not play the game with moral conscienceness......and she wasn't the only one.

Jeff, Laura, Casey in my opinion did, and Jordan and Michele still are!!

I am quite aware of HOW she made it to Final 4. As I am as equally aware of HOW Kevin, Natalie and Michele did. WHY they all made it this far? I leave that to the higher powers outside this realm.

I choose to think that anyone who can make it this far in the GAME of BIG BROTHER is already somewhat of a winner unless their tactic in doing so was WITHOUT moral concsienceness. (Conscience is a judgment of reason whereby the human person recognizes the moral quality of a concrete act that he is going to perform, is in the process of performing, or has already completed.)

IMO Natalie does not play the game with moral conscienceness......and she wasn't the only one.

Jeff, Laura, Casey in my opinion did, and Jordan and Michele still are!!

ITA good post

Jordon will be as easy now to fool as then. I'm unable to pin a halo on a girl who many seem to have forgotten she and Jeff's bashing sessions. Her lips were spewing nasties. And she was the second person to physically threaten another HG. Not just verbally (which she also did ). But physically. And dang sure had Russell bumped her back ( instead of laughing in her face ) there'd have been a screaming demand he be kicked off BB immediately especially by her followers.

Jordon has no basic common sense, street smarts and can't even tell time. I'm afraid I will stick to my strong opinion of dumb.

I want real BB players to win even if they're not my picks. Not someone who has to float behind another player like an attached turd and never made one move by themselves to win. Space filler. I'd say BB needs new recruiters. Skip the cute ( their opinion not mine ) little girls with the blank stares and find people who can add 2+2 without totaling 5. I'd even rather be watching Ronnie battling it out right now with Natalie and Kevin. At least he tried.

JMO

Jordon will be as easy now to fool as then. I'm unable to pin a halo on a girl who many seem to have forgotten she and Jeff's bashing sessions. Her lips were spewing nasties.

As were many others. IMO, Michelle has endured the most bashing, majority of it coming from Natalie. Natalie has spewed nasties about everyone but her BFF Chima and her King Jessie. If Natalie is not careful, she is going to dislocate an arm patting herself on the back. A sore loser is nothing compared to an "in your face" winner. I think at this point, Jordan is finally going to play for Jordan. Any deals at this point should be out no mattter how aligned you may feel with someone.

And you have seemed to forget the many many many bashes of Chima, Natalie, Jesse, Ronnie and Russell at the expence of Braden, Laura, Casey, Jeff, Michele and Jordan. To wit were more malicious and vile than anything others have done.

Tempers fly and things are said. A physical bump into a 200 lb mans chest, from 130 lb women is not a threat!!! They are all guilty of bashing and spewing nasties. But it is those who consceincley return to normal and see that what they have said and done were wrong!!

The game is Big Brother is also suppost to be a social one, bonding with the correct allies, furthering yourself in the game and yes, winning when necessary to further you in the game. But, if kindness, a little stupidity and a halo gets your DUPA to final 4,3, or 2 then I say GO FOR IT...

I want a BB player to win who deserves it for their ALL AROUND GAME PLAY, even if they are not my pic either. Heck, Lydia was my preseason pic....Ronnie tried to HARD, and in my opinion never would of won a physical challange at all. He had no social skill either. He was a definetely a wanna be BB player who thought he knew it all cause he had watched the game. He got a rude awakening didn't he.!!

I am now hoping (since it looks like Michele is leaving) that it is a Kevin/Jordan F2......JMO

I am now hoping (since it looks like Michele is leaving) that it is a Kevin/Jordan F2......JMO

This is what I would like to see also. I think Kevin's chance at 500K are better this way. Jessie, Jeff and Russ like game play, risk takers, movers......and Jeff may just vote for Kevin knowing that Jordan will at least get 50K.....even that will change her life.

Archived