Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brain was blanker than Jordan's during that comp...I was like "WTF???"

In the unlikely event Jordan gets POV she will send Kevin to JH...why? Because she is furious with Kevin who voted to evict Jeff. She would have been happy to be evicted, leaving Jeff a chance.

My brain was blanker than Jordan's during that comp...I was like "WTF???"

In the unlikely event Jordan gets POV she will send Kevin to JH...why? Because she is furious with Kevin who voted to evict Jeff. She would have been happy to be evicted, leaving Jeff a chance.

you are so right.

I do. :angry:

I do too. Although I love Jordan--she's a sweetie, but she's definitely not the sharpest crayon in the box. They will turn her against Michele when Michele has been nothing but good to her in this game.

I can also see it happening...she gravitates to gnat ..rather michelle..for a BFF!!!

Jeff was kinda fuzzy on who she should really trust,he won't be there to continue to confuse her... so who knows???

They only thing that might stop it from happening is the very last "talk" Jeff had with Jordan about game was late this afternoon. He told her that she should stick with Michele... Michele will take her to the end. Don't know if she'll stick with it but, at least those where his parting "game" words. Also, I'm pretty sure there was enough Kevin bashing about not keeping his word and she'll want to avenge Jeff's eviction.

Truth is though... she hasn't made one good game move so... who knows, not me!

watching BBAD I can already see jordan drifting over to gnat as her BFF... I knew this would happen...

It is also extremely obvious that jordan has been and is still playing this game on a very PERSONAL level!!!

re: conversation between michelle/gnat and jordan..discussing lydiot, russell,jessie,and chima,!!

Also running off at the mouth about everything!!! Loose lips sunk their SHIP!!! woe is me...

Sorry, but seriously Jordan just needs to STFU!!! it is unbelevable what she talking about???

This is NOT girls night out in Charlotte,where you get drunk and diss all the people you know, that aren't sitting there at your table???WTF???

watching BBAD I can already see jordan drifting over to gnat as her BFF... I knew this would happen...

It is also extremely obvious that jordan has been and is still playing this game on a very PERSONAL level!!!

re: conversations between michelle/gnat and jordan..discussing lydiot,and russell!!

Also running off at the mouth about everything!!! Loose lips sunk their SHIP!!! woe is me...

Keep hope alive ,keep hope alive as I think Jordan will still side with Michelle my bell :animated_rotfl:

OMG, I'm just catching up with BBAD...is she drunk? Poor thang!!! Somebody just give her a Mustang and send her on over the the Jury House...

Did y'all hear what Jordan told Jeff about her sister the other night? "She gets mean when she gets drunk." LMAO!!!

arrowhead are you watching this SH*T???

I had to after I saw this post ;) turn on BBAD . Damn cannot sleep again tonite.

Jordan was perceptive about the girl looking old that was in high school with Nat . :animated_rotfl:

Nat looks a lot better with her hair straight and she had a tight body in her bikini .

But she is a tacky girl and when she and the queenie Kevin went through Jordan's drawers to see if she got anything they thought better then them was really pathetic :animated_shocking:

ok jordon is cute and sweet but all that being said she has far more stupid than we even immagined. she has seen n/k backstab them all this time and michele trying to help them even with them fighting her . jeff told her stick with michele and that n/k were just playing them and as soon as jeff is gone lordon is right up nat's (!) . what the heck is she thinking ?

ok jordon is cute and sweet but all that being said she has far more stupid than we even immagined. she has seen n/k backstab them all this time and michele trying to help them even with them fighting her . jeff told her stick with michele and that n/k were just playing them and as soon as jeff is gone lordon is right up nat's (!) . what the heck is she thinking ?

Game wise she has to make sure that she can make it to F3 ... By talking with Nat and befriending her if Kev wins POV he might wanna keep Jordan over Michelle and she knows Natalie can have that influence over him ... She already knows Michelle will keep her ...

Ok we are talking about Jordan here so I really dont think this is her plan however if she does have a brain this should be her plan... lol

If Jordan wins POV, does anyone think she might listen to Natalie and vote out Michele??

Jordan will be spending more time with Michele than Natalie in the next week. Hopefully they can have enough conversations so that Jordan will want to keep Michele. Michele has been with J/J since the beginning.

Jordan is playing a brilliant game she is playing Natalie and she is playing Michele. This morning early Michele and Jordan were locking in their F2 deal and talking about how hard they have to play to win the veto and......

Jordan has both Natalie and Michele but she will take Michele if she wins. She knows she has the best chance with Michele.

(but if you are a Michele fan you are going to be hating on Jordan for talking to Natalie)

WTG Jordan F2 girl!

Archived