Jordan

CeCiMom

I still think Jordan will be DRAGGED to F2 no matter what Jordan DOES or DOESN'T win, or do for that matter!!!

I think the only way Jordo is going to the F2 is if she wins the next 2 comps. I really think the duo will stick together...

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Kevin taking Gnat. If he did he would go down in history the same way his ex-pat gays in the house did....losing by making STUPID decisions. He has already mentioned this and he's said he can't win against Gnat in the Jury House. He has no choice but to take Jordan to F2, or else be happy with $50k.

Jordan = $500k

Gnat = $50k

I hope he can do the math.

********This is all just ass/u/me-ing he beats Gnat for final HOH.

Jordan last night after the endurance comp was talking about Michelles speech.. saying it was really weird how michelles voice gets REAL high,and funny sounding,and what was she even saying, what was she talking about ,saying she didn't really get IT!!

Unlike Jordans' well thought out, on point, succinct,, epigrammatic, crisp, CONSISE presentation!!! can YOU say RAMBLING!!!!

But she is a nice girl, so I think they should give her the WIN if she is F2!! :animated_rotfl:

Jordan last night after the endurance comp was talking about Michelles speech.. saying it was really weird how michelles voice gets REAL high,and funny sounding,and what was she even saying, what was she talking about ,saying she didn't really get IT!!

Unlike Jordans' well thought out, on point, succinct,, epigrammatic, crisp, CONSISE presentation!!! can YOU say RAMBLING!!!!

But she is a nice girl, so I think they should give her the WIN if she is F2!! :animated_rotfl:

i think i know what she meant, i heard it too. michele seems to go to a 'presentation voice' often when answering a question from julie, etc. my kids always tease me that i do the same thing, it's not deliberate. it's just a public speaking voice.

not that i ever answer questions from julie!

OMG MM He really is looking at me like I'm crazy...

Baiting is posting something to get a negative reply from another poster on purpose... Just to evoke fighting...

were you just sayin.....or what?

I was sayin, or WHAT!!! :animated_rotfl:

hey I'm not a very good public speaker MYSELF, therefore I would be the LAST person making FUN of someone else... Jordan maybe should take the same tack...just sayin ;)

OMG MM He really is looking at me like I'm crazy...

Baiting is posting something to get a negative reply from another poster on purpose... Just to evoke fighting...

Thanks for the heads up. I know I have disagreed with other posters and have replied to their posts but have done so as respectably as possible.

I think Jordans sitting in the rocking chair for 50k. Not bad for 3 months work. I think K/N know she is the better choice for either of them in F2. Each would have a better chance with Jordan than with themselves and I think they both realize that.

If what I just said is true this could build up to be the best live eviction ever. Think about it, if K or N win final HOH they will be swearing to everything holy to them (Kevin does not believe in god) that they will take each other to F2 for several days. Then, on live TV one of them get's burned by the other. The look on their face will be PRICELESS. And with no time influence the JH someone is gonna be really pissed while casting their vote. I can't wait!!!!

She doesn't get much of anything. It didn't take her all that long to start bad mouthing Michelle after she was gone, eh?

Jordan should be the last one to talk about high pitched voices.

She doesn't get much of anything. It didn't take her all that long to start bad mouthing Michelle after she was gone, eh?

Jordan should be the last one to talk about high pitched voices.

:animated_rotfl: thank you!

i watched the live feeds last night during this competition... once again jordan is a complete letdown .. . very sad really...

she isn't good at ANY competition... strength, endurance, memory, intellect.. even the one where they filled up the hot chocolate she isn't good at balance or coordination...

completely and totally inept... jeff carried her through the entire game....

Archived