Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just like I told another new person, political talk is usually frowned upon here. Didn't want to report you since you are brand new -- welcome!

I was really po'd bout those gloves, but if Jordo found them, well I am wishing her luck tonight, and sugar, you beat me to the punch.

Yep, she prolly would take natalie, but if she thinks Kevin would not win against Natlalie, why does she think she would?? I think she would but they are all so scared of the beotch that they wont make any moves, Jordan did seem to me that she was putting past grudges aside and was gonna do her own thing and would consider Kevin and her f2, I am prayin on it, God I know you don't watch BB, but paaallleeaasseee!!!!

:eek:

:smilielol: elle was talking about bein in her undies on the radio show the other day, Reaper??

Rather than report a couple of your posts, I thought I'd be nice and respectfully point out that talking politics is kinda frowned on here. Just thought as a new person, you'd want to know that. :animated_wave:

And to try to keep it On Topic -- I hope Jordan wears her endurance clothes tonight. And I hope she stole Michele's gloves away from Gnastily.

Might want to respectfully remind ALL your friends then since I believe they began the political talk and discuss plenty of OT subjects. And I'm not new. I was here years ago under JessicaP ( a few have nicely remembered me ) and something changed and I couldn't get back in. I've been at a few other sites ( still am ). But thank you for your reminders. Everyone clearly follows them. :animated_wave: I guess the report button could be worn out in a day by all of us.

EMSB :cheeseburger:

Pretty sure I know what that stands for and it's not nice. Just trying to be nice and point something out to a newbie, but if you want to be nasty so be it.

Back to the TOPIC: Jordan, Jordan, it's too late now, but at least you finally decided to stick with Michele.

That would be the huge downside of Jordan winning - she hates Kevin, and she would take Gnasty. Ugh. This season is just destined not to end well.

Night before last, Jordan told Michele that she thought she'd take Kevin if she won final hoh. But who knows? If she does win, Gnat will be up her butt around the clock.

I'd love to see Jordan win the endurance and then win the third part of the HoH too. Only thing is that I think she might take Nasty to F2 because Kevin evicted Jeff. Don't want Nasty in F2 at all.

Reaper did you post that you were suspended at some time? Was that from the ceiling at Elle's?

Yes, I was suspended in the past, that is why I am trying really hard not to say anything about posters acting as Mods...

And, yeah, we had to replace that ceiling fan, it broke pretty quickly, LOL...

Pretty sure I know what that stands for and it's not nice. Just trying to be nice and point something out to a newbie, but if you want to be nasty so be it.

Back to the TOPIC: Jordan, Jordan, it's too late now, but at least you finally decided to stick with Michele.

You really are a mess. It has nothing to do with you and it is as harmless as the rest of the little codes. Are you a mod? I do not see a mod title.

To JP2009 - Know what, not a problem. Next time I won't try to be nice and I will just report you.

on topic - Jordan sure did suck at the Veto comp. The music they played was hysterical. Still love ya Jordan, but that was bad!

To JP2009 - Know what, now a problem. Next time I won't try to be nice and I will just report you.

on topic - Jordan sure did suck at the Veto comp. The music they played was hysterical. Still love ya Jordan, but that was bad!

Already ahead of you. You're not very nice with transparent veiled threats. This site seems to have acquired some problems. It was not like this a long time ago. Such a shame.

BOT

I don't see how Jordan can be disappointed in herself. She performs the same confused way every time lol

Just like I told another new person, political talk is usually frowned upon here. Didn't want to report you since you are brand new -- welcome!

I'm a super old member and I brought up the political talk. I don't care either because I'm in that sort of mood. LOL

Sorry to the newbies that I got in trouble though.

16298847.gif

Why don't we all just enjoy watching tonight's show, and forget about the message boards for a while.

Your eyeball looks a little bloodshot, Jedi.

I wish BB would quit teasing us. They are making it look like Kevin could actually nut up and go against Gnasty, when we all know there is no way. (but I'd love him to prove me wrong).

I'm a super old member and I brought up the political talk. I don't care either because I'm in that sort of mood. LOL

Sorry to the newbies that I got in trouble though.

It's fine. I don't think anyone who was initially involved were intending any harm. Thank you.

Anyone else notice that Jordons key was raised higher once comp began? Her arms had to be stretched all the way out to hold on...

Yes I commented on that. Her key raised up and Nat and Kevin's keys are a lot lower.

From the side angle, it looked like she was holding her key higher only because she was leaning far back, so it wasn't hanging straight down anymore, which made it seem like it was higher.

Archived