CeCiMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is that dumb baiting raising its head again :animated_rotfl:

:cookie:

^^^ Jordan and cookie dough ^^^

GBSE :popcorn:

she's massively huge! her new jeans are an elephantine size 7-what a tub'o lard!

I better run and hide in my size 12 jeans!! Maybe I can squeeze in my size 9's to make everyone happy!!

I love Jordan! I hope she wins the whole thing...as far as using the word dumb I think our current president embodies that word. Canada gotta love that gov run healthcare huh...talk about dumb.

Your damn right I love my healthcare!!

I'd rather raise a Canadian flag ( sort of ) then and now. Add dumb voters to my list.

Rather than report a couple of your posts, I thought I'd be nice and respectfully point out that talking politics is kinda frowned on here. Just thought as a new person, you'd want to know that. :animated_wave:

And to try to keep it On Topic -- I hope Jordan wears her endurance clothes tonight. And I hope she stole Michele's gloves away from Gnastily.

I love Jordan! I hope she wins the whole thing...as far as using the word dumb I think our current president embodies that word. Canada gotta love that gov run healthcare huh...talk about dumb.

Just like I told another new person, political talk is usually frowned upon here. Didn't want to report you since you are brand new -- welcome!

Your damn right I love my healthcare!!

Oh and Pinkie wish I had some of your healthcare, just sayin

I'd love to see Jordan win the endurance and then win the third part of the HoH too. Only thing is that I think she might take Nasty to F2 because Kevin evicted Jeff. Don't want Nasty in F2 at all.

Reaper did you post that you were suspended at some time? Was that from the ceiling at Elle's?

Archived