Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definite travesty! Imagine the bug eyed typical blank confused stare she'd give Julie when Julie asked what strategy she used? LOL! And despite my thinking she's a complete dummy. I haven't claimed to hate Jordan or call her the filthy vile names the Natalie haters call Natalie. A bunch of hypocrites saying how vulgar or nasty she is then saying things about her just as bad. I find that ridiculous and immature. Oh, JMO of course. Oh and ;)

What the heck is BDS and JDS?

well yeah, I was also want to know,lol

Definite travesty! Imagine the bug eyed typical blank confused stare she'd give Julie when Julie asked what strategy she used? LOL! And despite my thinking she's a complete dummy. I haven't claimed to hate Jordan or call her the filthy vile names the Natalie haters call Natalie. A bunch of hypocrites saying how vulgar or nasty she is then saying things about her just as bad. I find that ridiculous and immature. Oh, JMO of course. Oh and ;)

I am getting tired of being called a hypocrite and immature, you can say wahtever you want to about the houseguests but you cannot bash us, the ppl who post here. I do not think Jordan is dumb, I just think she is immature and inexperienced. it is your perrogitive to call her anything you want, not an issue

Please, you bash constantly. Big long preachy posts blah blah admonishing those who you don't agree with. And you follow posters you don't agree with making comments putting down what they say. CONSTANTLY! And who said I was talking directly to YOU? Paranoid? Hammer hit the nail? So YOU don't bash posters lady ( assuming ). And I didn't direct anything at YOU so don't do it to ME. Understood? And I'm assuming it's OK for J&J lovers to call those of us who didn't coo over them haters? Don't pretend to take umbrage at anything I'm posting when you wear a guilty sign around your neck. Now if you DON'T MIND I'm going to go back posting and NOT call people out like YOU just did.

Please, you bash constantly. Big long preachy posts blah blah admonishing those who you don't agree with. And you follow posters you don't agree with making comments putting down what they say. CONSTANTLY! And who said I was talking directly to YOU? Paranoid? Hammer hit the nail? So YOU don't bash posters lady ( assuming ). And I didn't direct anything at YOU so don't do it to ME. Understood? And I'm assuming it's OK for J&J lovers to call those of us who didn't coo over them haters? Don't pretend to take umbrage at anything I'm posting when you wear a guilty sign around your neck. Now if you DON'T MIND I'm going to go back posting and NOT call people out like YOU just did.

I think you've said enough. You are getting personal, and name calling and threatening a poster, not right. Fatcat and the rest of the posters, can and will say whatever (opinions) they want about BB and the game. I suggest you do the same.

I think you've said enough. You are getting personal, and name calling and threatening a poster, not right. Fatcat and the rest of the posters, can and will say whatever (opinions) they want about BB and the game. I suggest you do the same.

Was I talking to YOU? And no one's threatening posters. And what names? Are you reading another post or not correctly reading period? I didn't get personal first. Seems to me there's a handful on here that DO get personal and ride the wave getting away with it. Trust me I'm not the only poster noticing this trend. They can call people haters and make remarks about others posts but don't we dare. Real nice. Don't suggest ANYTHING to me. I'm fine thank you.

When Jordon says she wants to give Mich red dye on the sly or do something on purpose that can blind any houseguest then I will be one of the first to call her nasty names...But from what I have seen and read she has been as sweet as can be (except for boobie bumping Russ of course)...

Was I talking to YOU? And no one's threatening posters. And what names? Are you reading another post or not correctly reading period? I didn't get personal first. Seems to me there's a handful on here that DO get personal and ride the wave getting away with it. Trust me I'm not the only poster noticing this trend. They can call people haters and make remarks about others posts but don't we dare. Real nice. Don't suggest ANYTHING to me. I'm fine thank you.

If you're posting on this site, yes, you are talking to me, and to everyone who reads the threads.

I agree. And I haven't seen any threats made by JP2009. when folks post comments like "i can't see how anybody can support natalie" and make like comments right after a supported of natalie post, i don't see anybody calling them out for attacking posters. and i don't see any of the nat supporters whining about it. what's good for the goose is good for the gander. and that's JMHO. :)

I agree. And I haven't seen any threats made by JP2009. when folks post comments like "i can't see how anybody can support natalie" and make like comments right after a supported of natalie post, i don't see anybody calling them out for attacking posters. and i don't see any of the nat supporters whining about it. what's good for the goose is good for the gander. and that's JMHO. :)

That's someone's opinion "I can't see how anybody can support natalie". Nothing wrong with that.

Anyone posting about Jordan? Anyone...........................

Hi Sugar, I was tryin to but seem things got a little off track. What I interated is that rather than thinking Jordon is stupid I just think she is inexperienced and immature, she just has not been anywhere in her life to have learned much, wait till she gets to be my age, OMG

Archived