Jordan

CeCiMom

I think Jeff probably made Jordon lose her concentration (such as it is, bless her heart) on the game itself more so than Jeff's game being impacted. I think they were trying not to get "mushy" because they knew it would really mess with their games. Jeff would have been unbeatable if he had remained over Jordan. But I'm hoping Jordan can see Michele is her friend over Natalie in the long run.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Len,

I tend to disagree ,I think jordan has a much better chance than jeff would have to get to F2... as said before,everyone left in the house I think would love to drag jordan to F2 thinking they would beat her!!!

I don't think anyone would have been happy taking jeff to F2. Jeff would have had to win every comp left for jeff to have made it to F2 IMHO!

GSN you are probably right. No one in their right mind (except Jordan) would "choose" Jeff as F2. Jordan has perfected that "I'm just a girl from Mayberry" act to a T. Most of that really is Jordan. But given the chance she would drop Kevin like a hot potato head.

I'd imagine after a couple of months in a house with the other HG's with no TV, radio, movies, music (except the little that BB plays daily) or computer for entertainment, most folks would end up talking about anything and everything. But of course that's just IMHO! :animated_wave:

Maybe she can throw them off their game by discussing more of her tampon usage. Not a girl you take to a high class dinner.

I think she is just fine, and ppl talk about stuff like that all the time,they usually are not on tv tho. I think ppl forget about the cameras after a while. I work in an upscale restaurant and I could easily see Jordan and Jeff dining there. That is how you learn is by doing, hello

I'd imagine after a couple of months in a house with the other HG's with no TV, radio, movies, music (except the little that BB plays daily) or computer for entertainment, most folks would end up talking about anything and everything. But of course that's just IMHO! :animated_wave:

lolol, I juat sorta said the same thing ^^^^^^, but of course with all nice ppl in the BB house it would be such a bore :giggle: NOT

I think she is just fine, and ppl talk about stuff like that all the time,they usually are not on tv tho.

Tacky people might.

all nice ppl in the BB house it would be such a bore

And I agree 100% with your cheerleader.

Any minute I expect to see both Natalie and Jordan start eating with their feet.

:scratches head:

I guess maybe it's possible to be born knowing how to insert a tampon, so no one has to teach you. And Fatcat, I think you're right, after a while, there would be times you would just forget the cameras are there, and talk about whatever.

PS - I was more of a Pep Club girl, not a cheer leader.

:scratches head:

I guess maybe it's possible to be born knowing how to insert a tampon, so no one has to teach you. And Fatcat, I think you're right, after a while, there would be times you would just forget the cameras are there, and talk about whatever.

PS - I was more of a Pep Club girl, not a cheer leader.

Hey it is girl talk an unfortunately they do forget they are on camera, Jordan said as much one night, doesn't really bother me, I thought it was prolly just another one of Nastys ploys of being a "Poor innocent 18 yr old" gag me,lol, the bs act, not the tampon talk,lol

LOL Fatcat - yeah, the tampon talk doesn't bother me. Probably bothers guys more - they don't like to think or hear about that stuff. Shoot, if girls gotta put up with the monthly bizness, at least the guys could be a little less grossed out when the girls talk about it.

yeah, and we are in the yr 2009, and we are not born with instructions on how to use the damn things, it is laughable , I got plenty-o-stories, but will save them to the relief of the men folk,lol

OMG, don't even get me started ont the late night infomercials on the sex toys and condoms and such, Jordan is damed if she does and damned if she doesn't, same with Michelle. I however think that one of them is gonna prevail this yr

I have no idea but I do know that Jordan and Michelle swore f2 many times last night.

Hell no Jordan would not evict Michelle ;)

Ok, thanks to the both of you, I don't have feeds and I won't watch afterdark while the gnat is in power. I saw somewhere on the homepage she told Natalie she'd evict Michelle over Kevin, I was hoping she was lying. She'd be a fool to believe them after they got rid of Jeff.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads...Number=12823776

Look at this video tribute to Jordan at the beginning .

Man Jordan looks hot in that plaid top and her figure is killer , WOW :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Fat no way and you can tell she has put on weight but once she gets out of the house those pounds will drop quick and those that said she is a fattie can dream of looking as good :animated_rotfl:

I loved that clIp, very nicely done. She should be proud

would be a travesty if she wins bb

Archived