Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off topic - I dated a guy, last name Schroeder, several years back, lived near the airport. Wondering if it was Jeff's brother. Probably not. I do know that the fella got married and had kids.

Why, Shipp!!! You sly fox...I'd be getting out the little black book and calling to ask if this is Jeff, his brother? I do know Jeff has lots of cousins all over that area, so I'm sure it could be one of those guys.

If you and I get in that house we will rule the roost. We will spy, steal, cheat, lie, have fake fights, hoard booze.

Probably a bunch of GL HGs would be like a house filled with Jerrys and Sheilas...yuck.

I wish Renney had been in BB11. She would have wiped the floor with Chima. :lipsrsealed2::naughty:

True but it would be funny if he was because then you would have that Six Degrees of Separation thing going with Jeff. I'll bet if people find out what flight Jeff is coming home on there will be a crowd of fans waiting at O'Hare for him.

You's right. A Jeff party at O'Hare. Did ya see his standing O from the audience? Julie said that's the only time a HG got a standing ovation. But, maybe Jeff isn't coming home, just yet. The mystery door (crap, again). Dum de dum dummm.......the plot thickens, lol.

And I think this should be in the Jeff thread. Oh well.

Why, Shipp!!! You sly fox...I'd be getting out the little black book and calling to ask if this is Jeff, his brother? I do know Jeff has lots of cousins all over that area, so I'm sure it could be one of those guys.

If you and I get in that house we will rule the roost. We will spy, steal, cheat, lie, have fake fights, hoard booze.

Probably a bunch of GL HGs would be like a house filled with Jerrys and Sheilas...yuck.

I wish Renney had been in BB11. She would have wiped the floor with Chima. :lipsrsealed2::naughty:

LOL LOL, I'd only go if I could be Big Mutha, and bring you with me, and my little dog too. "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too". And, I wouldn't hoard booze, I drink it, burp.

Jordon was ready to give up $500,000 and go to jury house because Jeff did deserve it more. If this girl wins 1st or 2nd I think she will find a way to share it with Jeff---they backdoored Jeff out the house and Jordon will backdoor Jeff some money..lol

from an update page at Jokers:

J: I feel like a yo yo 'cuz I've never been here before. California confuses me, there's the hills and the valleys. Is a valley like a town or is it different? I asked them about San Francisco, cuz I don't know where it is.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What a shame how the public school system has failed Jordan. I still love her though! And I nearly wet my pants the day Pandora's box was opened, and she said in her southern belle voice, "My Dad used to tell me, 'Jordan, money doesn't grow on trees'". She's too funny! Reminds me of a female Forrest Gump.

Jordan EVEN finally realizes it was a game mistake to vote out Ldyiot, in a conversation with michelle, jordan talking to her:

"It would probably have been better if I had kept Lydia, but I couldn't keep that F*er around."

I hope Jordan knows enough about the game that she realizes it doesn't matter who Gnat nominated, the POV has the power.

I have faith in Jordan. The only downfall here is she might still have a bit Jeff ringing in her ears. He seemed to not realize NataLIE was behind it all and totally blamed Kevin. Nothing wrong with that since Kevin is on the block but she has to realize that for the end.

Jordon was ready to give up $500,000 and go to jury house because Jeff did deserve it more. If this girl wins 1st or 2nd I think she will find a way to share it with Jeff---they backdoored Jeff out the house and Jordon will backdoor Jeff some money..lol

Jeff was not backdoored. He was put on the block from the start. Lied to yes but not backdoored.

Okay, Jordan is really going to town on teaching Nat on how to insert a tampon. She just explained it better than I ever could... or would really. A LOT of details... I'm thinking I should have stayed in bed. This is more than even I want to know. Points to ponder....

** remember to relax or it won't go in.

** if the flow is heavy, it will glide right in...yes, she said those words.

** make sure it goes in the penis hole

I'm a very visual person. It didn't help they they showed the bottom of Nat's legs while she was inserting the tampon. Every time Jordan would say something, I could see the image in my head. Now I'll never go back to bed!

OMG...glad I'm just rerunning BBAD right now!!!! LOL!!!! Wonder how the LFUs dealt with THAT one????

BTW, I must say listening to Jordan on BBAD she does have a good handle on what's going on in that house. So I think she has street smarts/common sense.

But her book learning is lacking...she also said, "I never been to Arizona...in fact, I don't know anything about anywhere west of North Carolina..." She was shocked Natalie had never been to Charlotte. Well you've heard of Raliegh, haven't you?????? I love Jordan to death....

BTW, I must say listening to Jordan on BBAD she does have a good handle on what's going on in that house. So I think she has street smarts/common sense.

But her book learning is lacking...

I always said Jordan had country common sense and agree with the lack of book smarts ;)

Oh Thank you Joy. That brought tears to my eyes. Jordan is the only reason I am still watching. She is such a sweet girl and the type of girl I would be proud to have as a daughter. I just love her.

I always said Jordan had country common sense and agree with the lack of book smarts ;)

yeah I used to think she had some common sense...Seems like a nice girl, but......

at the beginning of the show I thought it was an ACT,no one can be that....and defended her... "is a valley a TOWN?".... I was WRONG, sorry!!!

Oh Thank you Joy. That brought tears to my eyes. Jordan is the only reason I am still watching. She is such a sweet girl and the type of girl I would be proud to have as a daughter. I just love her.

Me tooooooooooo!

Archived