Jordan

CeCiMom

I could not see Jordan voting to keep Kevin. She knows Jeff wants Kevin or GNat gone but mostly Kevin. They really need to get out Gnat but she is already F3 so Kevin would the target.

This might be hard to believe but I think that Jeff clouded Jordan a little. He suddenly wanted to trust GNat and Kevin. Jordan followed him blindly and now must think for herself. She must stay under that little flea in order to keep Michele looking bad and ensure herself F3 if she does not win POV (or Michele). It is in her best interest and she does pay attention to people. Often she was right about someone and Jeff would convince her otherwise.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I am saying is did ANYONE see BBAD last night from 12:00 AM to appox 12:30,or watch the feeds between that time??? sheeshh unbeleivable!

Kevin was in DR and the 3 girls were talking....wait that isn't right 1 girl was talking...JORDAN!!!

Jordan has a big old crush on Jeff. And it's confusing for her because she knows she can't be serious about any guy since she's still hurting from the last BF. I would like her and ideally Michele go to final 2 and then let the chips fall where they may. All Jordan really needs is a new car and $1,000 (which is what's left on her credit card for her boob job). Then she can go to a good technical school and become a Dental Technician.

All I am saying is did ANYONE see BBAD last night from 12:00 AM to appox 12:30,or watch the feeds between that time??? sheeshh unbeleivable!

Kevin was in DR and the 3 girls were talking....wait that isn't right 1 girl was talking...JORDAN!!!

well what was said?? I am interested in what you are talkin about. cancelled my dvr recordings of the after dark, and am not watching any of the show till after the pov, cannot stand to listen to Nasty's braggin. So what did Jordan say between 12 and 12:30?

ok, so I found what you were talkin about in another thread. Jordan has always talked tooo damn much and to te wrong ppl.

I had to turn off BBAD last night. All the chit chat was driving me up a wall. It is doubtful I will watch it anymore this season. It bothers me when Gnat talks...and Jordan doesn't know when to be quiet. Anyway, I will still check the message board for what is happening...and still pulling for either Michelle or Jordan to get that veto and vote Kevin out. I think Michelle has the best chance at the veto (GO MICHELLE). Hopefully, this won't be the time when all the "calendar" stuff comes up because I don't believe Jordan or Michelle would be prepared for it like Gnat and Kevin. Maybe BB will not use that this year (hopefully)...they need to mix it up a bit so no one has an advantage...uhhhh....except for Jordan and Michelle. :animated_rotfl:

The SIMPLE fact of the matter is Jordan is most likely getting DRAGGED to F2, no matter how she plays or doesn't play the game... or who wins what!!!

The conversation last night just showed how PERSONAL she is playing this game ,and she has NO filter gamewise about who or what to talk about...

Maybe that is part of her game. She is working both Natalie and Michele and not just sitting in the kitchen crying with a bottle of wine like when the girls did when Jessie left.

I think Jordan is in a good spot and playing the game very well.

At 7:30 this morning Michele and Jordan were having a really good F2 talk.

she has has no game talk filter, even when NOT drinking!! just sayin

if no matter what you do or don't do..eveyone wants you as F2 because they think they can beat you,because you have done nothing game wise, comp wise ,strategy wise...IMHO is not GAMEPLAY....GOOD OR BAD or INDIFFERENT!!!

I have no problem as stated before if she gets 2nd place and 50 grand...but for her to win this game would not be GOOD for BB, IMO!

I think (oh that hurts) that Jordan has a good chance of winning the whole thing, just by default. The final 3, whoever they might be, have all made a lot of enemies in the jury house. ESPECIALLY Gnat with the age lie. Hmmmm.............

Okay, I can't wait till the BB season is over. Was a mess from the get go. Bringing Jessie back, cliques, idiot players, diva's, liars (gypsy's tramps and thiefs, lol). Should I go on? Naw, not worth it. Now looking forward to Survivor and Amazing Race. Enough already with the BB mish mash that was season 11. :wacko:

Hi, Shipp! Since Guiding Light is biting the dust the same week as BB, they should have a BB12 with all the fired actors from that show! They could probably use the stipend!!!!

Hi Len, lol Guiding Light. BB could get a better cast by looking on Morty's threads for contestants. Where did they find BB 11 group? Probably found most of them by dumpster diving.

Hi Len, lol Guiding Light. BB could get a better cast by looking on Morty's threads for contestants. Where did they find BB 11 group? Probably found most of them by dumpster diving.

And I forgot to add the Pandora's Box/Door thing again. WTF?! Give it a rest. There will be speculation flying, then big let down again. I'm so tired of BB 11.

I will have no problem with Jordan winning... I have complained many times over the years of people winning that didn't "deserve it" but I am told, by many people on this board, that if they win they must have deserved it....... so I am hoping Jordan wins..... Jordan or Michelle.... I don't want nat or Kevin in the final 2 at all

Archived