Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're way too naive for this game but, watching the showmance between you and Jeff was entertaining. You've got a great sense of humor, your beautiful, outgoing and fun... you'll be fine when this is all over. But, if you win anything in this game... it will be a travesty, IMO.

natalie winning hoh was the best thing that could have happen to her

she is a locked to make final three now

but who would have thought jordan would have made final four

not me

not me

not me

not me

biggest shocker of alltime

i wonder if this pandora box is coup de charity part 2 with jeff coming back

I think you're way too naive for this game but, watching the showmance between you and Jeff was entertaining. You've got a great sense of humor, your beautiful, outgoing and fun... you'll be fine when this is all over. But, if you win anything in this game... it will be a travesty, IMO.

Ditto!

Dont think she deserves anything. She was given an HOH and was listening to footsteps during POV. Nice girl, horrible BB player.

it would be a travesty if she beat any of remaining three at the end

lol that hoh she was close

i dont know why any of them thought technotronics was a word when jeff got it wrong

that was a easy question

Well I am hoping either Michele or her win POV, so maybe ill respect her a little if she can pull thru. Hope BB rigs it and makes it a cookie dough eating contest.

lol

I'm sure she'll try hard for the win. She's come close in some pov's, but then again she'll have to listen very closely to the chalk hitting the board.

I thought she wrote 240 - maybe it's my bad eyesight though. I can't believe Michelle didn't get that -- although she does have the memory problem. But honestly, fast math - they were all going for 24, she should know how many were playing, it wasn't all that hard. I came up with 100 really quickly in my head - of course I would have been over LOL.

You wrote this in another thread and maybe I'm not getting it, but if Michelle wins and takes herself off and Kevin goes up can't Jordan be voted out by Michelle or is it guaranteed Michelle wants her to the end?

Michele wants Kevin out. No way she'll vote out Jordan, her only ally, and keep N/K alliance in tact.

It definitely would be a new way to win BB. Suck in all competitions, nice to everyone, except Russell. Dr Will didn't win comps and was an ass, Jordan doesn't win comps and is not an ass. There is really no set remedy to winning. All were different in some way. The only reason I am pulling for Jordan to win something is that I do not want Gnat or Kevin winning a dang thing. JMHO

If Jordan wins POV, does anyone think she might listen to Natalie and vote out Michele??

who knows michelle did vote to evict her

they can get into her head

but i doubt she would evict michelle

Archived