Kevin

CeCiMom

kevin won the critical comps between him and natalie

i am still undecided as to who should win between the two if both made final two

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPV, I seriously do not think that Natalie will win this one, she has not played a decent game and she really is not well liked, I see her comin in 2nd

kevin won the critical comps between him and natalie

i am still undecided as to who should win between the two if both made final two

Ugh if it does come down to Gnat and Kevin f2, consider that it was Kevin (although very shitty for my team)came up with and told Jeff the R/M lie that got Russ backdoored. All Gnat did was back it up. Of course the jury doesn't know that fact. But just from my perspective I believe that Kevin actually "played" a better game, winning a more critical HOH and Veto.

there is a very good chance unless he keeps Michelle and votes out jordan he is odd man out in F3 and doesn't even make it to F2 ...if gnat controls who goes to F2 it will be jordan..If jordan controls who goes to F2 it will be gnat...

The only way kevin finishes in F2 and ANY money is if he wins and controls who goes to F2! If he doesn't win/control F2, he is the last member of the jury!!!

Kevins best move right now would be evict jordan ,and make a deal with michelle for F2!!

there is a very good chance unless he keeps Michelle and votes out jordan he is odd man out in F3 and doesn't even make it to F2 ...if gnat controls who goes to F2 it will be jordan..If jordan controls who goes to F2 it will be gnat...

The only way kevin finishes in F2 and ANY money is if he wins and controls who goes to F2! If he doesn't win/control F2, he is the last member of the jury!!!

Kevins best move right now would be evict jordan ,and make a deal with michelle for F2!!

I really hope that doesnt happen, I hope that Michelle goes this week

I agree Gsn..if kevin had a brain he would get Gnat out before she gets him..sorry to say he doesn't have the gonads to do it though , but he may surprise me , he has stooped as low as Gnat and she would throw her own Dad under the bus if she could "win" :shocking:

he better find a way to UN BITCH himself, or WIN again or he is GONE!!!

He makes his odds better making a deal with michelle also it will be 2 to 1 in his favor,as opposed to 2 to 1 in reality against him if he votes out Michelle in F3!!

He knows he can't really trust the HOOD RAT.. he has seen enough of her BS to realize that!!

Michele deserves to be evicted this week and by Kevin. She would stab him so fast if given the chance. I say kick her to the curb and be done with it already.

Kevin has played a better game than Gnat, and should be able to make a strong case to the jury if he gets that far.

I'm surprised so many here had assumed he was out already. The veto hadn't even been played yet?

Michele deserves to be evicted this week and by Kevin. She would stab him so fast if given the chance. I say kick her to the curb and be done with it already.

why would she stab kevin in the back???That would mean if she wins and was in control of F2 she would want to go up against gnat rather than kevin??? I don't think so..but I could be wrong...My guess is she would take great pleasure in kicking gnat to the curb, just out of the money,but besides that guilty pleasure, I think she would think she has a better chance of winning against kevin in F2 than against gnat!

Kevin has played a better game than Gnat, and should be able to make a strong case to the jury if he gets that far.

I'm surprised so many here had assumed he was out already. The veto hadn't even been played yet?

Kevin and Nat would easily win against Michelle in the final two.

Neither of them want to be faced with the possibility of going against Jordan. If I was Kevin and Nat going into the final three I'd rather take my chances with Michelle.

I didn't say it was going to happen ..but it would still be the BEST move for kevin... He is going to have alot of remorse when either gnat or jordan win and have control of who goes to F2 and he gets sent to the JH, just out of the money!!! I'd bet money unless he wins and has control of F2 neither of the girls(gnat/jordan) would take him, michelle would!!

Kevin and Nat would easily win against Michelle in the final two.

michelle has three votes currently

jeff, jordan, america

i think russell would vote for michelle over kevin

i dont think russell really likes kevin

he has no connection to kevin

both michelle and jordan vs kevin or nat has three votes currently

so either way he goes he has three votes against him

jmho :afro:

michelle has three votes currently

jeff, jordan, america

i think russell would vote for michelle over kevin

i dont think russell really likes kevin

he has no connection to kevin

both michelle and jordan vs kevin or nat has three votes currently

so either way he goes he has three votes against him

jmho :afro:

ita with the mich/jor against kev or nat. But at this point will Jor or Mich make it to F2. I don't think either will.

I will LMAO if Kevin is dumb enough to keep her instead of Jordan.

me too :animated_rotfl:

UVP he has to GET to F2 before jury votes matter... if he keeps jordan and evicts michelle, if either gnat or jordan kick him to the curb(which I beleive both will) and take each other to F2, the break down of jury votes as jessie would say is OBSOLETE!!!

He has to get to F2 before votes in the JH matter,and he only he gets to F2 in that scenario if he wins and controls F2!

Archived