Kevin

CeCiMom

Not too sure he's really realizing his "screwed" because of Nat. The whole spiel to J/M last night about Nat sending him home this week is ALL about K/N's newest lie to get J/M to evict each other over Kevin. I do think he realized he only has himself to stay this week though and that's why he feels "screwed." He knows, at least at this point. That M/J are evicting him if they win PoV.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gnat has been screwing him over,since before this week....

If you noticed last week and even the week before ,after they spoke game with other HG's besides each other...

Kevin would always tell the HOOD RAT everything in minut detail that was discussed. However on the other hand gnat would leave certain key things out of her discussions with other HG's, she was no where near as forthright with kevin, as kevin was with her!!!

I think Kevin knows he's been getting screwed by Natalie but he's just not someone who can make his own decisions. He's a follower. That's why he liked Chima. She was his forceful leader.

I'm glad you have so much confidence in jordan and comps at F3?? I on the other hand think the final comp between the winner of the 1st part ,against the winner of the 2nd ,part will be a mental comp,for the actual winner to decide who to take to F2! I have little faith that jordan will be in the FINAL comp,and decideing who she will take to F2!! :animated_scratchchin:

I think Jodan might do well in endurance also.....

The final comp is a crap shoot and it is mostly how well you can guess what another HG will say in a circumstance. Much like the comp that Natalie just won.

I think Jordan knew many of the HG very well and might do really well at that.

Hate to bring it up in the Kevin thread... but does everyone forget that Jordan won that POV on her own, and was fairly close to winning HOH this time?? It's not so out of the realm of possibility that she could win a comp

kevin winning again

all comes back to jeff booting lydia instead of kevin

one mistake that never went away

alltime dumb move

i thought michelle would win pov but i also thought kevin had a chance

looks like finale will be kevin vs natalie

kevin winning again

all comes back to jeff booting lydia instead of kevin

one mistake that never went away

alltime dumb move

i thought michelle would win pov but i also thought kevin had a chance

looks like finale will be kevin vs natalie

Thought it was Jordan who booted Lydia ;)

Thought it was Jordan who booted Lydia ;)

they shared the same brain :rolleyes4:

i remember in that thread saying get kevin out

they shared the same brain :rolleyes4:

i remember in that thread saying get kevin out

True :animated_rotfl: uvp see this I LMAO

''Kev asks for guarantee from Nat for final 2 deal, Nat swears on her engagement, Kev says that might be fake (ROFL) , Nat is miffed a little Nat: you better not say I;m making that sh.t up :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Kevin is so timid . I would have said Nat tell me another lie :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Kevin holds the power in the house this week. If he listens to Gnat Michelle is gone, but he should get rid of Jordon. A G/K F2 Kevin will lose. A K/M F2 is a toss up. A J/K F2 Kevin will lose...

I really think Kev hav beat Nat in the f2, now and k/m, michelle will win, his best bet is to get rid of michelle

Archived