Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See that's what we have to find out now. Natalie's game is not as apparent as Kevin's.

Kevin was the one which Jeff used the veto on & he took out Jeff. I don't think Natalie has a move that everyone can actually see take place.

Biggest one is she created a lie, but Kevin was the one who told Jeff.

I can't recall anything that has been done that the jurors know about except her age.

I'm unsure whether their jury friends will think Natalie worked harder for first or if they just like Kevin better. She out worked him.

IA ... Natalie will have to convince the Jury that she is the one behind getting her and Kevin to the F2 spot. I don't think it will be hard since Lydia knows about the plan to get Russell out ... And honestly if Lydia had stayed and Nat had gone Kevin would not be there ...

Is Kevin thinking about taking Michelle to F2??? Just curious because that is what was broadcasted on BBAD last night ...

The only way for that to happen is that Kevin gets convinced that Michelle is the best final two bait.

She has to somehow convince him that he's already lost the game with Jessie, Russell, Jeff & Jordan will be voting for Natalie. And if one of them were to waiver, she should flat out tell him, you get to the end I'm not voting for you either. She needs to pull out all the strings.

With Kevin, most of the jury has seen he can perform (HOH, POV's), he is the one who convinced Jeff with the lie, not Natalie. With Natalie, she had others to do the work but never revealed she was behind it. If she reveals that she was the mastermind behind the lies, what is to say the jury will believe she is telling the truth then? Maybe they will feel she is just telling more lies or even played the game as being afraid to make moves. Jessie, Jeff and Russell seem to be ones who respect the ones taking risks and making good moves. Natalie hasn't visibly done either one. IMO, if Nat and Kev are F2, she will throw him under the bus. I imagine her saying.....first off Jessie, I really wanted you to be here next to me......alienating Kevin from the get go.......hoping that will get her a vote from Jessie. It will all come down to the speeches they make. I honestly think Kevin will come across better because his will not be as personal as Natalie's.

Dr. Will didn't do anything on the surface either ...

Natalie couldn't go to Jeff because she was the one on the block and it would not have been believable at all ... So Kevin had to do it ... It was their only shot ... Also Lydia and Kevin both know Nat was the mastermind behind evicting Russell ... Nat also threw the hot chocolate competition to Kevin to have Kevin evict Jeff ... Another move she made that was pretty bold ... Jeff could take a lesson from that because if Jeff wasnt so hell bent on winning HOH he would have thought to throw the can comp to Kevin and have Kevin evict Russell ...

Part of the game is Winning Competitions, yes, But u have to know when to win and when to lay back ... Jeffs problem was he didn't know when to lay low/didn't lay low. He also wanted to ensure his and Jordans safety so he became power hungry and strived to win every HOH comp to make sure he and Jordan were safe... This is a big part of the reason he is in the Jury house right now...

If Michelle leaves, I hope he wins the game.

I think Gnat played all the people in that house beautifully. First, that "i'm 18" jag got her the goodwill afforded only to the young. She used that to find an alpha (like all the girls did except for Michelle),contributed to the environment of lies. She used her lies to keep others off balance, distract them - they were so easy. Her best was the one that sent Ken home. In games like this, it's not the number of moves but their effectiveness that matters. She put out the minimum energy and got the maximum results. Finally, she is all about game. She came on the show saying she would lie, cheat n steal to win and she did all of that. Since this isn't a game to test folks morality (and I don't even get the morality kick this country is on. The Pilgrims would have picked up stakes and gone to BoraBora had they seen this mess of intolerance we've come up with), it's a game of wits/physical/mental ability & endurance. Those who are left demonstrated that but Gnat did more than even the very likeable Kevin to get herself there. If all things were equal and popularity left aside, this little trooper deserves to win this money.

I think Kevin will win in the end for the same basic reason Dan did, he's emotionally mature in a sea of folks seem stuck at 9 years old. People like this are a shoe in to win. Gnat, for all her game play, isn't even fully formed in her female identity yet (not that she's a trans but that she was raised in an all male environment).

Dr Will was very visible in his game. He did his own work......not in comps but he was very open with everyone. He didn't hide behind others. Natalie's lie worked because of Kevin. She gave up on the hot choc comp long before Kevin was in the lead, I don't care what she said in the DR about throwing it. JMO

very good post sibesrul ^^

I totally agree that Jeff didn't know how to lay low but more importantly, Jeff was a johnny come lately. He was always slow on the uptake. That's why we saw him blustering about so much because he was always caught unawares by someone else's moves. Then it was about betraying him/your word. Who is this guy anyway? Who are YOU for me to keep my word to you in a game for 1/2 mil? think about that in mom's basement. Also, what's with the "good people"winning jag? I don't even want to go into what that says given how the racial/social breakout of the good vs. bad people plays out.

Jessie was absolutely right about the coup d'etat (Jeff's only move in the game was producer/viewer aided). It was given to Jeff because he was in the role of underdog, being outplayed by the other alliance. Like with most everyone, power went to his head and he let peak through the jeff we saw in the beginning. A homophobe and a talker behind people's backs. That isn't any better than anyone else in the game. I'm glad dude got got, Dude!

True :animated_rotfl: uvp see this I LMAO

''Kev asks for guarantee from Nat for final 2 deal, Nat swears on her engagement, Kev says that might be fake (ROFL) , Nat is miffed a little Nat: you better not say I;m making that sh.t up :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Kevin is so timid . I would have said Nat tell me another lie :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I don't see kevn as timid at all. He's trying to make the best decisions given that prior to winning this Veto, he was sure he was gonna get evicted. Now that he's safe, he's watching, listening and thinking. He knows he doesn't have the game won. He's stuck no matter who he goes to the final with. I'm just hoping he can use Gnat's lies against her.

Jessie got a gift right off the bat....HOH was handed to him (producer driven), kind of a stab to natalie as she was the one who hung onto the toilet seat to get him in. Had Jessie been the one to receice the CD, I bet he would have been talking a bit different about it. He was just mad that, once again, America showed him he is not what he thinks he is. How could the producers even know Jeff would be the chosen one? By looking at the boards? That is not even half of the public who watches the show. America may have used it as a reason to vote against Jessie than a reason to vote for Jeff.

Jessie got a gift right off the bat....HOH was handed to him (producer driven), kind of a stab to natalie as she was the one who hung onto the toilet seat to get him in. Had Jessie been the one to receice the CD, I bet he would have been talking a bit different about it. He was just mad that, once again, America showed him he is not what he thinks he is. How could the producers even know Jeff would be the chosen one? By looking at the boards? That is not even half of the public who watches the show. America may have used it as a reason to vote against Jessie than a reason to vote for Jeff.

At the point the Coup was voted on by America Jeff was already a favorite ... I didn't even vote because I knew Jeff would win ... So I am sure the producers knew that when the Coup was being voted on Jeff was in the running to get it ... America wanted Jessie out no doubt about that...

Jessie was not a favorite of America so I knew there was zero chance of him winning the Coup ... I wanted Jessie out before he got into the game ...

Tho the boards aren't all of America who watch BB I cannot think of one time that the boards were wrong where America is concerned ... The boards pretty much speak for the rest of America ... IMO ... basically the producers knew ... no doubt about that!

America may have used it as a reason to vote against Jessie than a reason to vote for Jeff.

You're bang on about this. I remember people debating in chat whether they should give it to Jeff or Jordan. They sided with Jeff because they KNEW he'd use it on Jessie. With Jordan, they couldn't be sure if she'd use it at all. If you go back to the very first 1-3 weeks on this board, it was all about the Jessie hate. Little was even mentioned about Jeff except for that fight in the yard.

Everyone keeps talking about who will win between kevin and gnat in F2. I see kevin NOT even making it to F2, if he evicts Michelle.

Does anyone here seriously think gnat is going to live up to the aggreement and take kevin to F2, if she wins the final comp and controls who she takes to F2?

Kevins only chance to make it to F2, is if he wins and controls /decides who he will take....

If the 3 left standing after Tuesday are gnat /kevin/jordan,here is how I see it playing out..

gnat wins she takes jordan

jordan wins she takes gnat

Neither take kevin,so kevin has to win back to back comps,this POV he just won, and the final comp to even make it to F2, otherwise IMHO he is the last jury member VOTING ,instead of getting VOTES!

He could increase his chances by a 1/3 by keeping michelle and evicting jordan!!! He would then be playing in the final comp 2 against 1,instead of 1 against 2!

I hope Lydia gets Kevin back for not saving her ... LOL ... I really don't understand why Kevin didn't save her ... She would have definitely saved him if the shoe were on the other foot ...

I know if I were Lydia I wouldn't give him my vote ... and I'd just say BITTER SWEET BABY!

Don't forget Kevin had recently found out about Lydia's throwing him under the bus to Jessie. Yes, Kevin's BBF Lydia, the one you think would have saved him, was trying to convince Jessie to nominate him and get him out of the house.

I agree with it being bitter sweet... good for him for getting back at her.

Everyone keeps talking about who will win between kevin and gnat in F2. I see kevin NOT even making it to F2, if he evicts Michelle.

Does anyone here seriously think gnat is going to live up to the aggreement and take kevin to F2, if she wins the final comp and controls who she takes to F2?

Kevins only chance to make it to F2, is if he wins and controls /decides who he will take....

If the 3 left standing after Tuesday are gnat /kevin/jordan,here is how I see it playing out..

gnat wins she takes jordan

jordan wins she takes gnat

Neither take kevin,so kevin has to win back to back comps,this POV he just won, and the final comp to even make it to F2, otherwise IMHO he is the last jury member VOTING ,instead of getting VOTES!

He could increase his chances by a 1/3 by keeping michelle and evicting jordan!!! He would then be playing in the final comp 2 against 1,instead of 1 against 2!

If Nat or Kev ditched each other in the end then I would only hope that the other would turn the Jury house around to vote them to win the $50K ... I would be pissed with either one of them if they decided to turn on the other at that point in the game ... they both have a 50/50 chance of winning the game going with one another ...

The msg on BBAD said that Kevin was trying to make F2 deals with Jordan and Michelle ... I really hope that Kevin doesn't screw Nat over for the two who have been against him the whole game ... Also if it weren't for Natalie Kevin would have been gone a long time ago ... He would have been the 3rd one in the Jury house for sure ... He didn't have the balls to save Lydia for fear of being a target he definitely would have never had the balls to try and weasel his way out of an eviction...

Don't forget Kevin had recently found out about Lydia's throwing him under the bus to Jessie. Yes, Kevin's BBF Lydia, the one you think would have saved him, was trying to convince Jessie to nominate him and get him out of the house.

I agree with it being bitter sweet... good for him for getting back at her.

Oh I didn't know that or either forgot ... However I still think she would have saved him ...

Why would gnat take kevin to F2 ?

If she takes jordan she takes someone who hasn't really played the game,not really much competition,she can argue that there was no comparison between what she accomplished in the game compared to jordan!

The only reason jordan is next to her was because she was EASY to drag!!!

If she takes kevin she takes a strong gameplayer,a competitor,someone who can argue to the jury that he played the game,played it well and should be rewarded for that gameplay!

Who would you take? This whole week of gnats' HOH was set up if kevin didn't win POV he would be evicted,which actually she would have been fine with ,as she would have contended his BLOOD wasn't on her hands... if he stays which he did, then the F2 deal is still in place and he is on her side for now... Gnat is just waiting to cut kevin loose and take jordan to F2 IMHO!!!Gnat doesn't want to leave the decision up to a 50/50 COIN FLIP!

Archived