Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow i was wondering where this thread was

his only hope of staying is neither jordan nor michelle wins pov

should be a pov for the ages

ITA ShiefSlapaho!!! I think the only decent gay guy they ever had was Stephen BB10. But this Kevin is a cross between a koala bear and a possum!!! Nat told Kevin she will put up him and Michele. Hope Michele wins POV and sends Kevin packing so he can go to Sequester House and be a standin for Lydia as the house fluffer. :smilielol:

He's a complete idiot to have allowed Natalie to run his HOH. Over and over again she has proven herself to be a liar and someone who can not be trusted...He has even said it himself, so it's not like he doesn't know he's being played. If he thinks he can win against her in jury--He's mistaken...

if kevin gets evict this week

natalie maynt get his jury vote she was so counting on

dumb move to take whatever the hell pd box was

i even thought kevin taking it last week was dumb

it should be a closer finale then last season 7-0 crap

poor Kevin being ignored in his thread

He is figuring out he is going and that Natalie has duped him. I do not think Natalie would have his vote in F2. He needs to tell the other girls ALL of Natalie's lies before he walks out the door.

11khym0.jpg

At this point I think that he may not have any guts to say anything, he is just soooo passive. His man is gonna kick his ass.

Hey Slap,lol I just love your name, it makes me smile every time I read it,lolol. Yep Kevin needs to get his head out of his ass and be slappin a ho, right out the door.

Kevin is throwing Natalie under the bus big time while she's in the DR. He's talking about how she's sucking up to the jury, and how she is sending him home this week with no blood on her hands. I think he's finally starting to play for himself.

If Kevin goes to the Jury House.....he has only himself to blame.....he should have jumped off the "Gnat-train" a couple of weeks ago.....jmho

:pixiedust:

But not by a NataLIE, lol lol.

Unless she brought her strap on...YUCK....

I could see Nat lying just to get out of playing for veto. She doesn't have a dog in that fight. Sounds like all the Jury house members were in costume and not allowed to speak but just harrass the remaining HGs. The "Cat" sounds like Jeff...he was imitating Kevin's walk!!!!! Also very nice to Jordan....

Probably if Nat lies she gets money. No much of a strech.

BTW...Jordan is making a lot of sense tonight on BBAD (I'm playing it back now)...Girl has a good head on her shouders.

Archived