Natalie

CeCiMom

Natalie's outfit last night put an end to any further questions of whether or not she's gay. No straight woman in her right mind would have even taken a second glance at that outfit on the rack that she was wearing. And please don't tell me that she borrowed it from anyone except possibly Kevin. LOL!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't posted all season but I want to go on the record (as if anyone cares) that Natalie is nasty and obnoxious and in no way deserves to be where she is. Also, she should check herself in that DR with those karma is a bitch comments. I hope they play that back to her when she walks into the jury house in two weeks.

Welcome back, montgomery! Wouldn't that be a choice way for Nat to leave as F3. Then she'd start bitchin' that F3 should automatically be given the $25,000 America Votes prize (she told Jordan that's how it works) (dumbass).

There is a good chance The little rat fink might win it all. That would piss me off just like when Maggie (aka Maggot) won.

But when Maggie got out of the house with her cash she found out quickly how many of her "fans" hated her guts. I read where she got some really nasty phone calls, e-mails and personel threats. I believe because of this she never tried to milk her "fame and fortune" status for some more bucks like most winners do but rather slid back into her pre BB life and hope that everyone forgets her name.

I can only hope the same happens to Gnatalie if she wins.

Maybe in a future allstars game POV comp. they can morph their two faces together!

true about the statistics.

One thing Jordan has going for her is she knows a lot more personal stuff about people then Natty who just holed up in the HOH room with Jessie. Often the end questions are about the former HG and how they would answer a question.

Hi Yana!!! Isn't he really her ex-boyfriend but they are still "friends"....

early in the game I read two things about Nat...one that she has had a drinking problem in the past and another that she is a chronic gambler. I recall later Russell said Nat had huge gambling debts. Do you know if any of this is true?

One reason why I'm glad her age lie was outed to the jury is because there was always a chance in the final-2 that the jurors could be thinking "Aww, the little teen-age kid got all this far... maybe she should win it."

They may have assumed she did pretty good for a kid in the comps when in reality she did pretty bad for an adult.

I would really like Jordan to get her wish about winning a luxury comp where she could still take Jeff out on a trip for a day and have him reveal Gnat's age lie just so Jordan & Michelle don't make any deals with Gnat's so-called "honest word" and realize how full of shit she really is.

Since she's HoH they couldn't really start shit with her but at least they'd know not to believe her.

I really hope Jordo or Michelle get the next PoV since whoever isn't on the block gets to decide who goes home this week.

It would be so nice if the Pandora's Box gimmick somehow forces a switch in places with someone else in the house as well.

Imagine the look on her face if her greed caused Michelle to inherit her HoH for the rest of the week?

Nat talking about having Christian values when her whole gameplay is based on lies makes it sound like she doesn't seem to understand the difference between a lie and the truth. She trashes Michele saying she lies, but it's based around a lie Nat told about her.

Why do the worst people always think they are the good people? It happens every season.

correct - BUT she keeps squawking about "her word" and "No lies"

Yep. She is a hypocrite of epic proportions!

She has said she is going to tell the jury that she deserves to win because she is very young and still got to the end. Guess what? They all know her real age now so she has to come up with a better plan than that.

Grodner won't get mad at that. When you're a producer, you tend to get detached. Chima didn't really strike out at Grodner per se. And Natalie has been talking about the Chima vengeance thing since the eviction.

Also I am sure Grodner is not the sensitive type, but I do think she would be mad that the people who hate Natalie may start to dislike BB, that is why I said she should be careful not to piss her off. Ratings have gone down a bit since the other side started coming back again, and people on BB boards everywhere are threatening this is the last season if Nat wins. She has an average of half a vote for every 100 for favorite pick. Grodner is paying attention to the fans. Jeff would not have gotten the Coup if she wasn't. There is no promise that she will ensure a Nat loss but there could possibly more twists that could make things a bit more difficult for her.

Yep. She is a hypocrite of epic proportions!

She has said she is going to tell the jury that she deserves to win because she is very young and still got to the end. Guess what? They all know her real age now so she has to come up with a better plan than that.

Also I am sure Grodner is not the sensitive type, but I do think she would be mad that the people who hate Natalie may start to dislike BB, that is why I said she should be careful not to piss her off. Ratings have gone down a bit since the other side started coming back again, and people on BB boards everywhere are threatening this is the last season if Nat wins. She has an average of half a vote for every 100 for favorite pick. Grodner is paying attention to the fans. Jeff would not have gotten the Coup if she wasn't. There is no promise that she will ensure a Nat loss but there could possibly more twists that could make things a bit more difficult for her.

Hi Smash, lol. You made some excellent points. Remember NataLIE is her name. Even Kev picked that up (LIE) last night with his interview with Julie.

I don't overly care for Natalie. But telling lies is part of the BB game so I won't begrudge her for that. they all lie or bend the truth. :rolleyes:

it is a part of bb. it's hypocritical of me, but she's just too much with it, the constant spinning, deliberate cruelty, lying for no reason- i just can't stand her greediness. her going thru people's drawers. i think my final turn-off was when she opened and read chima's birthday card-who DOES that ?!?

I see the bf's page went to private. If this guys smart he will walk away from the hood rat and never look back. He seems like a nice guy. I don't know what he would see in the Gnat. She's not feminine at all and she's a general PITA. And I'm done watching BB11. I cannot stand this chick anymore and its not worth it to me to tune into the live feeds to see Jordan try to form a sentence. I love that girl and I hope either her or Michele wins, but it's too painful to watch without Jeff. I sure as hell don't want to see Gnat up in her HOH room and listen to that whiny voice all week. *rollseyes*

Archived