Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh.my.word. does ASU have a particularly lax spelling requirement?

why does every natalie to ever play the game think that God plays bb?!

Oh honey.. I read that entire mess thinking "I'm so happy I didn't waste any money sending my kids to ASU".

I can't believe she has the balls to say that Michelle played a dirty game. Does Natalie even think before she speaks??

What an effin idiot.

I was joking... Ask anybody here, I have a twisted sense of humor, plus I am on pain killers right now... I would never hit her/him/it... Just sayin

Have a nice day ;)

I'll bitch slap her for you. :animated_bouncy:

Ranjake - "God bless you, God". What was her name? I used her and that quote in one of my Youtube videos a couple years ago. Now I'm going crazy trying to remember her name. Don't make me have to look up those old videos.

i didn't mean to make you crazy, old guy. i didn't think anyone could forget america's sweetheart/next top model amber!

Omega...you know I like Jordon too but I was hoping Michele would stay to spite Nat...Kevin is so damn spineless...I'm voting for Michele to get the $25,000....she left with class and is one of my favs...stoopid jeff did all this...

^^Actually, it's partly Michele's fault as well because when confronted with what Kevin told Jeff - Michele didn't deny it. She told him a lot was said between she and Russell and she couldn't remember. Plenty of blame to go around.

I totally agree Joy.....

If Michelle would have denied that story against Russell

then Nat or Kevin would have been gone....but Michelle

didn't back up her final four alliance until it was to late....

She is very much so partly to blame......

I can't stand the way Nat badgered Kevin while those two were left on the log! She just kept telling him to acknowledge this was hers to win! Ick! I am sad to say it but no matter who wins at this point I believe Nat will be in the final two. Kevin won't go against her and even Jordon would take her to final two because of what Kevin did to Jeff. :0(. I can't stand the idea of her getting anything! New twist- america's final two platinum veto?

Archived