Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many people may not realize, but Michelle has played the game really dirty, beyond dirty. I don't respect how Michelle has played this game and that is why I want her out. Yes this is a game and you must lie, cheat, and manipulate, but there is a certain point where you draw the line and Michelle went pass that line.

wha?? :cookoo:

I really dont see where she has played that great of a game and IMO she does not deserve to win against any of the other 3. She has won one thing Michelle won 3 and Kevin won 3 and Jordan won one (not counting HOH cause that was handed to her) But she is a vile human being and Im sorry but lying part of the BB game but all she does is talk about her word and how she never lied. To the HGs I can understand but in the diary room to us.... PLease!!!!!!

You won't believe this.. but someone did a background check on her on another board I go to. She actually paid for it. (I hope it's ok to link another board to here, if not, I apologize and please delete my post, mods.)

Here's the post and link:

OK, I pulled Nat's record, cost 15 bucks. She has warrants from Gilbert, AZ. for failure to appear twice. She assaulted a Police Officer. There is more but this gives and idea.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showth...58&page=109

It can't be the same Natalie. There is no way BB would allow someone with warrants to appear on their TV show.

There's just no way. No TV channel would be that desperate and they do thorough criminal checks on these contestants before they play.

According to the Overnight TV Ratings, the Sunday broadcast of Big Brother lost half its audience from the previous two Sundays, or approximately Six Million viewers.

The last two Sundays in August, the show recorded a 2.5 rating, more than 12 million viewers. This past Sunday, the first show without Jeff Schroeder and after Thursday's win by Natalie Martinez, drew an anemic 1.8 rating, or approximately 6 million viewers.

Just wait until next Sunday when it's just Natalie and Kevin in the finals. They'll be lucky if they get 5 million viewers.

Many people may not realize, but Michelle has played the game really dirty, beyond dirty. I don't respect how Michelle has played this game and that is why I want her out. Yes this is a game and you must lie, cheat, and manipulate, but there is a certain point where you draw the line and Michelle went pass that line.

She can't be serious. Talk about the kettle calling the pot black. :rolleyes:

As far as the network doing background checks on HG....they've screwed up before and they'll screw up again. I think it was a HUGE mistake sticking Chima in that house. The stress levels they experience would only exacerbate her not being able to deal with it. The proof was right there for all the world to see.

Just sayin'....

Natalie! I just read your recent blog. As an old, very old, English major in college, I feel compelled to

critique your effort. I will not comment on your poor sentence construction because examples are too

numerous to mention. I will point out only your errors in grammar and spelling.

"....dream come true and A experience..." Correction: AN experience.

"....supporting me A cheering for me..." Correction: AND cheering.

"....Michelle went PASS that line..." Correction: PAST that line.

"....Jeff and Michelle up on THERE deal..." Correction: THEIR deal.

"....We all know based on PASS seasons..." Correction: PAST seasons.

"....too good to be true THAN it is..." Correction: THEN it is.

"....weather or not I can beat him..." Correction: WHETHER or not.

"....my loyalties LYE with him..." Correction: LIE with him.

"....ALLOT of my time with Kevin..." Correction: A LOT (two words)

"....God has helped Kevin and I..." Correction: Kevin and ME.

"....young, dumb and NIEVE..." Correction: NAIVE.

"....I am SURLY not gullible..." Correction: SURELY not gullible. Unless you mean surly comma, not gullible.

"....Role of A immature 18 year old..." Correction: AN immature.

"....HoH is coming to A end..." Correction: AN end.

GRADE: D-

Natalie, based upon your grade and your disgusting performance all season, God and I have decided we cannot

allow you to collect $500,000.

Natalie! I just read your recent blog. As an old, very old, English major in college, I feel compelled to

critique your effort. I will not comment on your poor sentence construction because examples are too

"....I am SURLY not gullible..." Correction: SURELY not gullible. Unless you mean surly comma, not gullible.

Natalie, based upon your grade and your disgusting performance all season, God and I have decided we cannot

[/quote ]

God bless you, God.

Unfortunately, my guess would be that "GOD" is not watching reality TV...............in fact, I'm thinking "GOD" is sayin..........

WTF has this world come to?...........people are going on TV to lie, cheat & manipulate others to win money.............and others are WATCHING this fiasco.............OMG (oh, that's me)

Unfortunately, my guess would be that "GOD" is not watching reality TV...............in fact, I'm thinking "GOD" is sayin..........

WTF has this world come to?...........people are going on TV to lie, cheat & manipulate others to win money.............and others are WATCHING this fiasco.............OMG (oh, that's me)

LMAO especially at the "OMG (oh, that's me)". Too funny and so very accurate.

Natalie's HOH Blog

September 8, 2009

Hey everybody, it's Natalie. Well first off I want to take a second to thank all my fans out there for watching and supporting me this season. Without you fans this would not be possible. Being on Big Brother 11 has truly been a dream come true and a experience I will never forget. I am very grateful for this opportunity and I want to thank Big Brother for allowing me to be a part of this experience.

I also want to thank my dad and my fiance because I know they are supporting me a cheering for me. YES, I did say fiance! I was able to experience a first ever on Big Brother and I got to spend time with a loved one inside the Big Brother house and my boyfriend proposed to me. Although it came by surprise it was a great surprise and I am super excited to start planning my life with him the second I get out. So sorry ladies, but Jason is now off the market :-) For all of you wondering about my nomination speech and wardrobe, well it was all planned.

I along with Kevin decided to come up with a speech so dramatic that would throw off the other house-guests, specifically Michelle. We knew in order to actually fool Michelle and get into her head that the speech would have to be over the top and in fact I would even have to dress over the top. Kevin was not the target to go home this week and not only did he know that, but he had a say in everything that happened. Michelle has been mine and Kevin's target for some time. Michelle is the type that you have to get into her mind so you can mess with her and throw her off her game. The point of my speech was exactly that, to get into her mind and make her think that she was not the target in order to hopefully not have her try as hard in the Power of Veto competition. I am so thankful the plan worked for Kevin and myself and I am looking forward to her eviction this week. Many people may not realize, but Michelle has played the game really dirty, beyond dirty. I don't respect how Michelle has played this game and that is why I want her out. Yes this is a game and you must lie, cheat, and manipulate, but there is a certain point where you draw the line and Michelle went pass that line.

So this week Kevin gets the only vote to evict and I hope he continues his loyalty to me and votes to evict Michelle as I honored his wish last week to vote to evict Jeff. Many off you might wonder why I didn't take Jeff and Michelle up on there deal last week and it was for a couple reasons: first off I wanted to stay loyal to Kevin and honor his wish as HOH as he has been loyal to me in this game, second I had to get revenge toward him because he used the mystery power on me and I almost went home, and lastly because I couldn't believe them to actually stick to the deal they were offering me. The deal was too good to be true and we all know based on pass seasons if it sounds too good to be true than it is.

As far as Jordan, I genuinely like her and I think she is a sweet girl. Jordan may not be the best competitor or the smartest in the house, but she is a sweet person. I like Jordan and am glad I got to actually know her in these past weeks. This is a game though and in this game I will stick to the end with Kevin because he has been one of my allies since day one. Weather I can beat him or not in the end, I want to stay loyal and my loyalties lye with him. Kevin is a great guy and he will be a friend of mine forever. Allot of my time with Kevin I have spent trying to restore some faith in him. He does not believe in Jesus and I am no super religious person myself, however I do believe in the good Lord and feel the time I have with him I can at least try.

I believe that God has helped Kevin and I tremendously in this game and we could not have gotten this far without him. Lastly I'd like to explain to everyone what my strategy in this game has been. My strategy of telling everyone that I am only 18 is to make everyone believe that I am young, dumb, and nieve so they don't have to worry about me. By everyone thinking I am young they feel I am not smart and they can convince me on what to do so it would be smart keeping me here. It seems to have worked because everyone believes that I am 18, dumb, immature, and gullible. Which for the record I am 24 years old, I have a Bachelor's degree from Arizona State University, I am very intelligent, and I am surly not gullible. However, I have been playing the role of a immature 18 year old.

So any-who my strategy seems to have been paying off and I hope it continues to pay off all the way to the end. For all you fans out there, know that every move I make in this game is for a strategic reason and in hopes to get me further in this game. Well as my time as HOH is coming to a end, thank you again to ALL. To my future hubby Jason, I have 8 more days in this house and I am super excited to see you and start planning our future together. I love you so much and I am counting the hours until I get to

She writes like an immature 12 year old. And wow, I lost track of spelling and grammar errors. Her daddy should get his money back for that edumacation she got at ASU.

OOOPS, I should have kept reading. Good job OldGuy. It made me a little insane trying to read that mess of a blog she wrote.

Ranjake - "God bless you, God". What was her name? I used her and that quote in one of my Youtube videos a couple years ago. Now I'm going crazy trying to remember her name. Don't make me have to look up those old videos.

Ranjake - "God bless you, God". What was her name? I used her and that quote in one of my Youtube videos a couple years ago. Now I'm going crazy trying to remember her name. Don't make me have to look up those old videos.

Amber?

Archived