Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She hasn't given handjobs, given anyone blow jobs, danced around stripped naked, f**ked someone under a tent blanket, made out with anyone, or gave up.

Which puts her one up on a lot of people in my book. But her hate spewing puts her on an exact level playing field with others. :animated_wave:

She hasn't given handjobs, given anyone blow jobs, danced around stripped naked, f**ked someone under a tent blanket, made out with anyone, or gave up.

This is the part of nat I can respect! I even thought it was cool that she didn't want to sleep with kevin gay or not! I have a 16 year-old son and a big family, if I went on BB I would not sleep with any guy.

Obviously, Natalie is NOT worried about jury votes. You'd think she'd try to get on Michele's good side. Instead, she still wants her personal satisfaction of 'getting' Michele. You already 'got' her. Switch your game plan and try and win her vote (not that I think it's possible).

^^^^^ but wasnt she "sleeping" with Jessie ?

'''''''

Thanks, I stand corrected....

''''''''''

HI LENRAY !!

'''''''

this just in....

coming to theaters Nov 2009

"The NataLIE seed"

oh Joni, so good to see you back and I got an out loud laugh when I read this :smilielol:

she's 'rehearsing' her speech against the devil [mich] AGAIN. what a sanctimonious little piece o' crap she is. guess her bible doesn't include the 'judge not...' part.

i LOVE the original BAD SEED movie! it's delicious! but rhoda was VERY neat and clean...

That's what I hate about those two, Shipp. They are in the lead now and guaranteed F3 yet they can't stop with the mean-spirited play. Guess this is LIE's way to get Jordan to hate Kevin, waste of time, she's no fan of Kevin's for obvious reasons anyway.

she's 'rehearsing' her speech against the devil [mich] AGAIN. what a sanctimonious little piece o' crap she is. guess her bible doesn't include the 'judge not...' part.

i LOVE the original BAD SEED movie! it's delicious! but rhoda was VERY neat and clean...

"You give me back them Shoes" A line from the bad seed right before patty McCormick thew the janitor in the incinerator,lolololol

LOL, fatcat....janitor deserved to die, the messed with Rhoda's tea set!!! They should use that Bad Seed background music whenever Nat comes on the show....

Yep, and he found the shoes she hid that she clobbered the little boy who won the spelling contest and got the medal that she took after she killed him, oh yes they should definately play that background music when Natalie is on, too funny, that is why Rhoda threw him (the Janitor) in the insinerator. I love old movies

For awhile I was kind of contemplating whether or not I thought Natalie is the most hated person in BB history. Now I think she tops even Maggot. I cannot stand anything about this girl. The reason why is this: people do crazy stuff on this show because of the game. I get that the game makes you do things you wouldn't normally do. However, this girl does things because she is mean, cocky, spiteful and egotistical. I firmly believe after seeing her throughout on the live feeds this entire season that THIS is the real Natalie. She cheats when she doesn't have to. She is a sore winner and a sore loser. She makes up lies when she doesn't have to. She steals people's things and thinks it's funny. She likes to be hateful and rude toward people - no sense of empathy or thoughtfulness toward anyone. THAT is why I can't give Natalie ANY credit whatsoever for playing a good game. She is not playing a game. This is Natalie 100%. The only reason why I'd vote for Kevin if there were a tie is to keep HER from winning the money and to show her what a great friend Chima was to her that she deserved any kind of "vengeance" for what Michele supposedly made Chima do. Maybe it's because I've never been around someone who seems so vile and nasty. I shouldn't think thoughts about her, but I hope nobody claps for her when she comes out.

If she wins, I fully expect her to go to Vegas and gamble all the money away. And if the BF proposal thing is true, he's probably just trying to cash in. If it's not true, it further cements my disdain for the child...she is Jessie and Johnny Fairplay all wrapped into one small boy package. Karma's a bitch either way.

Sorry about that nasty rant. She brings out the worst in everyone who hears her.

If Michele does leave after this week, I'm canceling my feeds because I don't care to hear her AT ALL and she'll get even worse after Michele leaves...

Archived