Natalie

CeCiMom

She obviously doesn't care who goes home this week.

I don't know if how smart it was, this late in the game, to give up veto.

very dumb move

to screw over your alliance in such an obvious way

but knowing bb they had to make it tempting to do so

this year bunch as a whole are a greedy bunch

from casey margarita party and so on

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think its probably important to realize that nobody is all good or all bad. I'm certainly not perfect. I would be lying like crazy in there to win $500,000.

You are right Misha. No one is perfect and I would lie in a game to get 500,000. too.

I am sure she must have some good in her but so far she just hasn't shown much to me. She really has a knack for lying for pleasure and doing mean things like stealing people's stuff and cheating in games. I mean I wouldn't spit on her in the street or even yell at her but be her friend? Could I even play Scrabble with her knowing she was going to cheat and not just play for fun? She has been sneaky, mean, has stolen and cheated, and has made trouble when it was unneccesary. I feel like her sliminess is unprecedented.

BUT I do feel you have the right to say all the you want about her in this forum. I don't hold any ill will toward people who appreciate nat. Everyone's opinion counts here!

What I just don't understand is why cheat at pool or chess!! Is the the rush she gets from winning, even if she cheated to do it? Geeze, they are there all day long with nothing to do, and she can't stand to lose one game of pool!!!

very dumb move

to screw over your alliance in such an obvious way

but knowing bb they had to make it tempting to do so

this year bunch as a whole are a greedy bunch

from casey margarita party and so on

Gnatalie is screwing herself bigtime again!

I didn't really like Casey the lame poser! To lose over a bag of chips and whatnot! Ridiculous!

very greedy people in the house!

I think she's lying. She probably accepted money in exchange for the veto, but wants to hide it. Why the hell would he show up and propose with a twist tie for an engagement ring???? She's lying!!!

I just said that in another thead, a twistie tie... Yea right...

Well, Grodner has been working double time to try to come up with a way to keep the odds in Michelle/Jordan's favor.

I think its important to remember that she didn't take money to enter the box. All she was promised was to see a loved one. That means that the decision she made was an emotional one. That wasn't "greed" per se. I can't say that I would make a different choice if I had seen a picture of my husband like that. If I was playing with my real time best friend, I would have screwed over my best friend in the game to see my husband.

Well, Grodner has been working double time to try to come up with a way to keep the odds in Michelle/Jordan's favor.

I think its important to remember that she didn't take money to enter the box. All she was promised was to see a loved one. That means that the decision she made was an emotional one. That wasn't "greed" per se. I can't say that I would make a different choice if I had seen a picture of my husband like that. If I was playing with my real time best friend, I would have screwed over my best friend in the game to see my husband.

and you believe the story Natalie is telling? I don't.

There is no way that Natalie was going to try to save Kevin with the Veto anyway because she is safe anyway. She knows that Jordan and Michele are both going after Kevin. She thinks she is safe with Kevin Michele and Jordan. Remember no blood on her hands.

But is that the true story? First she came out mad and said she wasn't going to talk about it because it was bad. Then the story changed to the boyfriend?

It wasn't money. she got to talk to jury members who were in costumes in exchange for giving up VETO. She got angry because they sprayed her face with water "bug spray" and didn't give her any info. She is angry and making up a lie so they don't know she saw the jury and got shafted.

Since they are having the live eviction on Tuesday, I'm sure they will show this on Sunday. But since most people hate Natalie like crazy... she will be at fault no matter what. Hell, even Kevin told her... No matter what... go into Pandora's Box. Take it. Good or bad. So she did.

I would love Smassadi's scenario.

There is no way that Natalie was going to try to save Kevin with the Veto anyway because she is safe anyway. She knows that Jordan and Michele are both going after Kevin. She thinks she is safe with Kevin Michele and Jordan. Remember no blood on her hands

Exactly! This is her way of getting out of using the veto.

Also she said that her family are the ones who fill the HOH basket, that production doesn't get ALL the items, just maybe a few of them,. Well how the hell do the families get things shipped in a couple of hours after they win HOH?

Also she said that her family are the ones who fill the HOH basket, that production doesn't get ALL the items, just maybe a few of them,. Well how the hell do the families get things shipped in a couple of hours after they win HOH?

I was thinking the same thing. She is burying herself in lies.

She sure is. SHe also just said that the only thing they talked about game was she asked her man if he thought she was making a good decision evicting Jeff and he said yes!!! She said then the producers jumped in. She's such a liar.

I can't blame her for actually opening it. I am very nosy myself. I could never have a door with a big question mark on there and not open it--it would kill me! Can't wait to see this whole thing on the show-another good reason to watch BB!!!

even dan excused last season was pretty bad

smarter hg libra in the game would have so busted him

why the hell would bb send him to the beach by himself

It wasn't money. she got to talk to jury members who were in costumes in exchange for giving up VETO. She got angry because they sprayed her face with water "bug spray" and didn't give her any info. She is angry and making up a lie so they don't know she saw the jury and got shafted.

Did she tell anyone that?

I think its probably important to realize that nobody is all good or all bad. I'm certainly not perfect. I would be lying like crazy in there to win $500,000.

Misha just from chattin here with you at Morty's we know you are not the scum of the earth like Natalie, some ppl you just get a feel for, this is who she is, it is not just lyin, she takes it tooo far for it not to be her own true self, there is a difference in game and just bein a true di*k head.JMHO

Michele just asked the DR for a party to celebrate Nat's engagement and they said "we'll consider it".

Remember that BB won't try to interfere with anyone's lies in the game so I think that's their way of not spilling the beans that it's all made up.

Archived