Natalie

CeCiMom

It WAS rather smart game play on her part to take a few extra seconds, wasn't it? :stirthepot:

Then again, Michelle took some time to answer too. And Michelle was close to the right answer too. Only Jordan, who took a shot in the dark because she was clueless, didn't get anywhere close to the answer. (I love Jordan, but the girl is dumb.)

Jordan said last night that she could not hear what Julie was saying and only heard "cans". Not being able to hear has been a constant complaint during these types of competitions. They need to turn up the volume!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anyone else has had this thought, but considering how Gnat's bf made his myspace private and it says he's single and looking.....I wonder if this guy dumped her while she was in the house, after seeing what a parasite she was, and maybe her Dad fibbed (like his daughter) and told her he watches her every week with the bf and the bf says he loves her? I can see him doing that so she wouldn't be heartbroken in the house and give up, ya know? After all, there's nothing in that letter about the bf, and there's nothing in her HOH from the bf, far as I know.

Just a thought. I couldn't blame the bf if this is the case.

As Natalie stated in her pre-season interview with Diane and even to Chima, her and her 'boyfriend' aren't together.

They dated for 2 years and broke up 8 months before she went on BB. Three weeks before she left, they were trying to reconciliate. Since she wanted to be with him, she told everyone she has a boyfriend, as to not do anything wrong that would stop them from getting back together, ie a showmance.

As Natalie stated in her pre-season interview with Diane and even to Chima, her and her 'boyfriend' aren't together.

They dated for 2 years and broke up 8 months before she went on BB. Three weeks before she left, they were trying to reconciliate. Since she wanted to be with him, she told everyone she has a boyfriend, as to not do anything wrong that would stop them from getting back together, ie a showmance.

Thanks for clearing that up lala. Makes better sense now.

Except that if the other HG's put 2 and 2 together, two years ago she would have been 15-16 by her age lie. She said that the boyfriend was 29 right now, I think. So that would have meant that at 15-16 years old she was dating a 27 year old man? That would make him a pedophile.

NataLIE (thanks Kevin never realized that about her name, as I always type out GNat) practicing her speech in that crown and robe for over 2 hours now makes me wish Kevin would jump up and slap her.

Straykat - Everyone always talks about her drinking and gambling but you make a great point! I myself had over looked this bit of info. They on the other hand have nothing better to do but pick at what people talk about. Wonder why no one has question that part either... Maybe Michele has thought about it but is sick of getting in fights.

Guess who we have to BLAME for this dress up and role playing crap, durning nominations and POV ceremony??

JESSIE the TOOL!!!

We probably won't get to see most of it..they edited most of jessies sunglasses, hat , kevin clothes wearing POV ceremony out!

As much as I think this is a ridiculous thing for Natalie to do (robe, crown, etc), it kind of pales by comparison to Dan's debacle of a POV ceremony last year. LOL I think Kevin is allowing Natalie to do it because he figures it will make her a bigger target if both of them make it to F3. I have no idea. If I was her friend, I would tell her to knock the theatrics off. But oh well. This is Big Brother. They love to encourage people to make fools of themselves. I recall Dustin running around with a crown on his head and a robe too. His robe was far better though. It got him evicted. But its too late for that to happen to Natalie. Natalie could only be eliminated at the F3 point. But I suspect this trivia feed will last for a while because they will probably have her go to her HOH room after the ceremony to find Pandora's box par deux.

I agree and I was a big DAN fan!!

But Dans' POV ceremony was a total debacle!!!

I honestly think that they get these stupid ideas BECAUSE they have so much downtime in that house. Their minds run way ahead of their common sense. Add in the HOH idiocy and its a recipe for disaster.

I too was a Dan fan. I thought that debacle might cost him the win, but luckily it didn't.

bonehead move for natalie with this stunt

the guys of bb get away with these stunt because thats just the way it is

bb is a mens game imo 7 of 10 winners all males

the juvenile game this close to the end are pointless and dumb

its gonna be a tough jury

if natalie gets to the end and loses

moments like these are reason why

bonehead move for natalie with this stunt

the guys of bb get away with these stunt because thats just the way it is

bb is a mens game imo 7 of 10 winners all males

the juvenile game this close to the end are pointless and dumb

its gonna be a tough jury

if natalie gets to the end and loses

moments like these are reason why

YES, it seems she is choking as the end comes and is making more mistakes!

I did not see the Pool game thing either so thanks Straykat for that one. I am telling you no one will trust this girl when she gets out of the house. It is not her lying for game play that bothers me. It is her low ways of doing things. Cheating in Pool game for no real reason other than a hoodie is pretty low. The list can go on with this gal.

Now I have to ask, what is so great about all these hoodies? Did Kevin lace them with weed or something?

LOL @ Kamaka...Kevin jump up and slap her. I hope they ask him about it in the DR so we can see his hilarious response.

Kevin cracks me! I wish he had aligned with J/J.

I also agree that you should only lie when you have to. She went into the game with a lie. And didn't even work hard to keep it believable. And even told someone the truth! It's really amazing that people still in the house still believe it, though. What's wrong with them? the BB house isn't a separate country! It's still under CA law!

Archived