Jordan - Part 2

Slimcruz

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a jordan fan and think it should be jeff staying. Not her. As far as I am concerned, Jordan is the main reason he is leaving. I don't cherish either of them like some posters do but I would rather have him around than her. He deserves a chance far more than Jordan or Natalie or Kevin. Jordan deserves nothing which is what she has invested in the game. I think she will win 2nd place. Again, for nothing.

Jordan needs to get her head in the game. Instead of having her last couple cuddles with Jeff and spending over an hour with him in the DR, she should be talking to everyone else and figuring where their heads or at. She should should be thinking about how she would want to take to the end. She is an okay speaker, and she needs to figure away to justify why she played the game the way she did to win. She should be preparing because the HOH most likely will have something to do with memory. As much as nat hasn't won an HOH, she is at least doing these things.

Nothing personal against Jordan, but it really irks me that someone with so little knowledge of the game and little interest of actually playing the game is this close to the money. Even the HOH and POV she won could be debated. I know she won't be kicked out next week, so I just hope that if anyone takes her to the end that they win over her, because even though I don't agree with some of the people that are lefts antics (N/K), they are at least playing the game.

Jordan was asked to go to DR last night. It's not like she volunteered to be there or was knocking on the door like Michele and Natalie.

She got the opportunity to be on BB. They recruited her so don't blame the girl for being there. I wish her luck as she is the only HG left worthy of the big prize.jmho

I watch the feeds and I have seen Jordan having these conversations with all the others. I think Natalie and Kevin have pretty much been hiding out except for a prank now and then.

I think it was yesterday that Michele and Jordan were talking about the dates and things I was shocked at Jordan throwing out some of the dates and it seems she has a lot of things memorized. She had the number of a lot of objects and things memorized too.

I guess we will have to see during the competition. I know Kevin and Natalie have been studying like maniacs so maybe Nat will break down and win a comp. (but I doubt it)

I'm not a jordan fan and think it should be jeff staying. Not her. As far as I am concerned, Jordan is the main reason he is leaving. I don't cherish either of them like some posters do but I would rather have him around than her. He deserves a chance far more than Jordan or Natalie or Kevin. Jordan deserves nothing which is what she has invested in the game. I think she will win 2nd place. Again, for nothing.

But that is the vary reason WHY Jeff is leaving. Jeff does deserve the money. I think he can win against any HG left. Some of them agree, so out he goes.

Yeah it ALL jordans FAULT jeff is leaving tonight.... if jeff didn't have jordan the albatross around his neck he would have breezed to F2!!! where is that shakes head emoticon???

As far as playing this game is concerned these two were totally suited to team up...neither really having a CLUE how this game works.

They were cute together though, at least at first!!!

Well, tape it and then read what happens and then watch it. Maybe he will stay. Remember something good to look forward to. Don't let this get you down. Seriously. Move away from it for a bit and don't involve yourself with BB for a little while and it will pass.

^^^ I hope so. I'll give it a try.

Geez, I have so much going in my life now that this has become a little get away for me. (OT)

Jordan can't suddenly put her head into a game she never played. Besides, no brains. And before you Jordan fans call me a hater don't bother. I don't hate her or any reality TV people. What would be the point? They're on TV. But I call them as I see them. My choice. She rode the Jeff pony start to finish. I don't think she's cutesy either. I don't want either of them winning. Michelle's my choice. But I'd throw confetti in the air if she walked out that door next.

evict me for jeff

wtf just pathetic

Archived