Wednesday, September 2nd

CeCiMom

On last nights show Michelle said she would rather have Jeff over Jordan to go against N/K.

Why dosn't she and Jeff stage a fake fight with Michelle screaming "I'm voting your a*s out"

Plant the seed to Natalie that if Michelle/Natalie vote Jeff out he will be pissed at him for sending him to JH

Natalie decides to vote for Jordan so it's a tie and Kevin does their dirty work (no blood on her hands)

Michelle REALLY votes for Jordan as does Natalie.

Jeff stays, Natalie's screwed with Kevin and the worlds a better place to live in!!!

I have long ago gotten past the "give the money to the person who needs it the most" syndrome. Cowboy taught me that. If we base our decision on who needs it the most lets have a Charity Big Brother where the winner gives the money to some needy charity. Rich or poor, if you played a better game then you should win.

I agree who needs the money the most shouldn't factor into who wins.. I'm fine with jordan winning 2nd place as I think it would be smart for any of the 3 left to take her to F2

But if jordan does go to F2 and WINS... I would be dissapointed,as they wouldn't be voting for someone who understood and played the game, sorry jordan fans!!!

Well, bear in mind it was on a credit card. Which isn't the smartest financial decision in the world, but in all likelihood she probably isn't paying more than $100 a month on them. If you work 3 jobs, $100 a month for a self treat is more than fair. I spend a LOT more than that a month on stupid crap I shouldn't.

And, while it may not be fair, it probably is a fair point that the new bust would positively impact her income. Sorry, but a lot of guys will give the chick with the big rack the big tip.

All in all, if they made her happy and she wasn't happy with what she had naturally...who gives a damn? Anyone who is smack talking her want to have your own finances opened up for nationwide debate?

Well, bear in mind it was on a credit card. Which isn't the smartest financial decision in the world, but in all likelihood she probably isn't paying more than $100 a month on them. If you work 3 jobs, $100 a month for a self treat is more than fair. I spend a LOT more than that a month on stupid crap I shouldn't.

And, while it may not be fair, it probably is a fair point that the new bust would positively impact her income. Sorry, but a lot of guys will give the chick with the big rack the big tip.

All in all, if they made her happy and she wasn't happy with what she had naturally...who gives a damn? Anyone who is smack talking her want to have your own finances opened up for nationwide debate?

I could get into this on so many levels, but I am obviously outnumbered. In all fairness I have a right to my opinion and expressed it. Of course my opinion won't be the same as a man's....no surprise there....

I could get into this on so many levels, but I am obviously outnumbered. In all fairness I have a right to my opinion and expressed it. Of course my opinion won't be the same as a man's....no surprise there....

Right you are my dear, so keep on expressin yourself. That's what this forum's all about

I guess having not had to worry about having small breast all my life, in fact I think most people here know I had a reduction at the age of 16, I just don't get it... Until the age of 16 I made Dolly Pardon look normal, and I mean I had the small waist with the huge chest, and I just don't see why any woman would want that weight there, I mean Jordan has stated they added 6 pounds to her over all body weight, and her back is taking on that extra weight... I hurt just thinking back...

ETA: I know there is this credit card out there called Care Credit that is used and only accepted by plastic surgeons, dentist, and vets... They have plans where there is no interest charged if you pay the balance off within a certain time frame...

I guess having not had to worry about having small breast all my life, in fact I think most people here know I had a reduction at the age of 16, I just don't get it... Until the age of 16 I made Dolly Pardon look normal, and I mean I had the small waist with the huge chest, and I just don't see why any woman would want that weight there, I mean Jordan has stated they added 6 pounds to her over all body weight, and her back is taking on that extra weight... I hurt just thinking back...

The same reasom women wear high heels that hurt, the same reason women starve themselves to look thin, the same reason women wear so much makeup, the same reason women get boob jobs, 'cause men like it

Like I said Steve, I guess I just don't understand it, I've never been able to wear really high heels cause of my back, never even thought of starving myself, but I do wear makeup, for myself, cause I like the look, not for a man... My man loves me for who I am, not what I look like :)... I just don't understand it is all... I'm not saying it's wrong for anyone to do it, heck I say if it makes you feel better about yourself, you have the means to pay for it, and it doesn't hurt anyone else, go have plastic surgery...

On last nights show Michelle said she would rather have Jeff over Jordan to go against N/K.

Why dosn't she and Jeff stage a fake fight with Michelle screaming "I'm voting your a*s out"

Plant the seed to Natalie that if Michelle/Natalie vote Jeff out he will be pissed at him for sending him to JH

Natalie decides to vote for Jordan so it's a tie and Kevin does their dirty work (no blood on her hands)

Michelle REALLY votes for Jordan as does Natalie.

Jeff stays, Natalie's screwed with Kevin and the worlds a better place to live in!!!

Thanks for posing this. I've been telling my wife that this way might be their only chance to keep Jeff in the house. Nat would love for it to be a tie and have Kevin do the dirty work.

The same reasom women wear high heels that hurt, the same reason women starve themselves to look thin, the same reason women wear so much makeup, the same reason women get boob jobs, 'cause men like it

I've never dressed to impress men - only myself.

I am intrigued by the Brat not feeling well and demanding meds and throwing a fit.....she sure wasn't feeling any pain last night...that probably has nothing to do with the way she feels .....wonder if she is getting her excuse ready for tomorrows hoh comp. :rolleyes:

The little skank Nastalie is gonna talk to Jeff about keeping him if he gives her his Hawaii trip and Michellle her TV if (N) keeps Jeff but still vote Jeff out anyway. This doesn't surprise me. Jeff would be dumb enough to fall for it.

Nastalie has sunk to a new low.

She wants to go in the D/R to ask if its ok for Jeff to give it to her. She wanted his check too but Kevin told her its non transferable.

Probably a dumb move on Jeff's part, but he should get a stipulation if she screws him she gets nothing.

Archived