Mystery Door Twist - Part 2

gsn

last week ..didn't Julie say there will be a twist .. so I am expecting that the fact that there were two competitions played on the same day.... has some significance.. and that they do expect to do a twist.. The reason it has not been announced as yet may have something to do with the fact that they have to fine tune it... or make a house surprise. (ala when there were back to back evictions..and noone was prepared.. ) I just hope that it involves a veto.. and it involves using the veto and only the non-block or veto holders can be put up.. ie natalie. That way.. it makes the houseguests a little more edgy about backdooring someone or being too smug...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
last week ..didn't Julie say there will be a twist .. so I am expecting that the fact that there were two competitions played on the same day.... has some significance.. and that they do expect to do a twist.. The reason it has not been announced as yet may have something to do with the fact that they have to fine tune it... or make a house surprise. (ala when there were back to back evictions..and noone was prepared.. ) I just hope that it involves a veto.. and it involves using the veto and only the non-block or veto holders can be put up.. ie natalie. That way.. it makes the houseguests a little more edgy about backdooring someone or being too smug...

Don't you think they would have at least teased something at the end of last night's show if there was a twist coming? Even if they don't know what it's going to be yet they could have said "tune in Thursday to see the next half of the Pandora's Box twist" or something like that. I really thought the key was going to save Jeff too, I just think everyone read too much into it.

Unless Julie misspoke and she did misspeak frequently in years prior..... it was odd that she mentioned the TWIST.... remember other luxury competitions... she doesn't mention... ie.. Can't remember her saying...'STAY TUNED>. the houseguests are going to win. a Trip and $5,000... ' Nor did she say STAY TUNED>>>. SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO BE HUMILATED BY WEARING A HORRIBLE UNITARD... SEE JEN DEGREGATED IN HER ALMOST SEE THROUGH UNITARD...

SO WHY MENTION THE TWIST...

It is just a question..... i don't know the answer.. but clearly it is odd..

there has to be something more to the Pandora's box, I watched tuesday's show again to see if there was something in the Edit that could have clues, I find it interesting that when in the blue room after they had already played POV and Michelle of course won and Jordan was crying and saying how upset she was, she said I know im going up, but Jeff I will tell them to send me home, right before they switched to go to the next segment, Jordan goes, Oh Jeff, there's still HOPE!

now if you read the story about Pandora's box and she opens it and releases all the "evils" into the world, HOPE was at the very bottom of the box.

i'm pretty sure that Jordan does not know the story behind the term "pandora's box" so I'm thinking it's CBS screwing with the viewers or a clue to whats to come tonight and seriously "Hope" is all Jeff has left right now, I'm hoping that was a clue because I want Jeff to win this season but who knows.. the whole thing seems out of place and half-assed..there has to be more to it, if not CBS sucks for doing that to all of us!! "I'm gonna be PISSED!!" *in my Jordan voice*

Jordan goes, Oh Jeff, there's still HOPE!

I totally noticed that nyse but, when nothing became of it or even an announcement of "more to come" I decided that we've seen all there is to see regarding this "twist." But, that's just just me.

I was thinking....do they always give away that much cash? I don't recall that to be the case, but being I am the one recalling, I am probably wrong.

So....why the money then unless they are able to buy something?

I stand by my original theory. :)

And as stated before....I'm probably wrong.

I just don't understand why they had to use "Pandora's Box" as the theme. Do other luxury comps have names? No!! Didn't they have a comp the other day involving clothes? Was that televised?

If there is nothing mentioned tonight this was just stupid IMO.

I received my daily email from BB Network and this is a sentence from it:

"Big Brother 11: The Return Of Russell? Evidence Hidden In Plain Sight."

I went and checked my DVR BB recordings from Sundays AND Tuesdays shows opening segments. and on Sunday night show does show Russell walking out the door but on Tuesday night, just a picture of him in the backyard, ummmm!

Something is up, it's not over!

Archived