Mystery Door Twist - Part 2

gsn

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd give up hope folks. If there was a Thursday surprise coming, they would have beaten us over the head with it during the show last night. The silence towards any future ramifications speaks pretty damn loudly.

Oh well, when Michele wins HOH next week (because Kevin can't play...and Natalie and Jordan REALLY can't play, lol) it will be fun to see Kev and Nat on the block squirming. Again. And when she wins it again the next week and sends the other home, maybe they'll realize you can get got while you're getting someone else got. Ha.

I'd give up hope folks. If there was a Thursday surprise coming, they would have beaten us over the head with it during the show last night. The silence towards any future ramifications speaks pretty damn loudly.

Oh well, when Michele wins HOH next week (because Kevin can't play...and Natalie and Jordan REALLY can't play, lol) it will be fun to see Kev and Nat on the block squirming. Again. And when she wins it again the next week and sends the other home, maybe they'll realize you can get got while you're getting someone else got. Ha.

Michelle will dominate now and destroy Nat and Kev.

Aparently BB manipulation this year has been extended to America...

They made it seem like Pandora's Box was going to be HUGE... kept us bated and then.... that! Money rain? BOOOOOOOOOO

After that let down and will Jeffs eviction on Thu I don't know if I'll want to watch the rest of the season.... I still will watch, but I won't want to :shocking:

Kevin didn't tell Jeff that they key would help me to get out of the room (and get out and get money), he said he needed the key or nobody could keep money. I wonder what Jeff would have done if he had been more straight up.

I never heard Kevin say that he needed someone to get the key to unlock him either. If Natalie or Jeff knew he was locked in there and needed the key to get unlocked, maybe one of them would have brought the key to him right away ... well Jeff would have anyway.

As for the competition, whether that is the whole Pandora's Box or not, I thought it was a lot of fun to watch them collecting the money. They were all so happy about it, it gave them something to do for a little while and was definitely different!

Not sure if these are exact numbers, but these numbers all add up to $10,000

1700 Jordan

3181 Jeff

2563 Michele

1900 Nat

656 leftover for Kevin

Well, I am so sorry but if Julie Chen thinks that a couple of thousand bucks are going to impact anything or anyone in the scheme of THIS game then she is sorely out of touch. (I am sure that 2 grand is pocket-change to Mrs. Moonves).

I still believe that there is more to the twist - or in this case, key, and they are going to give it to us on Thursday. If they give it to us AFTER thursday what would be the point? The same people who participated wouldn't even be in the house.

For sure, the fact that Jeff allowed Mister Light In The Loafers to be released from the box should mean something more than Jeff got. The money was already raining before he released him so what did that have to do with anything?

I think Jeff IS the key. I am perhaps grasping for straws here but it doesn't hurt to think positive. Today, I like Jeff. So there.

I am with you Slim.....

There has got to be more to it....

Just hope that it is something that saves Jeff!!

I want him there and Nat gone!!!!!

If Jeff leaves then, I don't think I can watch the show anymore,

would deffinately be toooooooooo boring!! Can't stand the thought

of Nat winning!! (UGHHHHHHHHHHHH) & (EWWWWWWWWW)!!!!!

Something is really wrong with the way they said it could impact the game and give the HOH special powers.

I am sorry but getting some money does not impact the game. It is nothing more then a luxury comp.

It is also very strange that they never told the viewers. They always tell us what is going on and then they spring it on the HG.

I feel ripped off!

I think chima leaving threw them in a bigger tizzy than normal. This whole season has been weird. Fly by the seat of their pants thing. Say this, do that, next week, this week. Nothing is clear. Nobody even knew whether eviction would happen this thursday. NO sites knew. Not just here. Maybe CBS doesn't know?

Way back in the other mystery door thread, dade posted an excerpt from and AG interview...she said, as a teaser, something along the line of that the mystery door thing was not a power...but a responsibility. whatever the hell that means...

I don't expect the key to save or bring back anyone. It doesn't seem like the show has hyped it nearly as much as posters have...usually they hype the heck out of the big twists. Tuesday show the announcer didn't say anything out of the ordinary at the closing...just who will be evicted, Jeff or Jordan...tune in Thursday...

idk

Well, I am so sorry but if Julie Chen thinks that a couple of thousand bucks are going to impact anything or anyone in the scheme of THIS game then she is sorely out of touch. (I am sure that 2 grand is pocket-change to Mrs. Moonves).

I still believe that there is more to the twist - or in this case, key, and they are going to give it to us on Thursday. If they give it to us AFTER thursday what would be the point? The same people who participated wouldn't even be in the house.

For sure, the fact that Jeff allowed Mister Light In The Loafers to be released from the box should mean something more than Jeff got. The money was already raining before he released him so what did that have to do with anything?

I think Jeff IS the key. I am perhaps grasping for straws here but it doesn't hurt to think positive. Today, I like Jeff. So there.

I think you mean Miss Gordner, Julie doesn't have anything to do with producing the show, and therefore she doesn't have anything to do with the way the game is played out, but you are right, if Alison thinks the money is going to change anything, she may have just put the final nail in BB's coffin...

I'm wondering, why call it Pandora's Box? That in itself gives the impression that there is something big connected to it. The whole myth of all the evils of the world being released when it was opened and that hope was also in the box. Kind of a huge concept for such a little outcome on the show. Were they trying to say that the money was the evil released and the fact that Natalie pretty much burned Kevin, keeping him locked up so he couldn't get much money was the outcome of that evil? If that is all there is to this then it had to be the worst hype BB has pulled so far.

okay you already know my theory connected to Pandoras box, more or less...

Here is what I think happened

Originally we were supposed to find out about the box Sunday night,we didn't,we a got fluff show about nothing,on sunday night they told us we would find out tuesday.

I am thinking they wanted the twist to be much more than it was, but were SHOT DOWN by legal. They were scrambling durning the weekend and early week for a way to make it more than what they showed last night! That is why they bumped it from Sunday night, to Tuesday to give them more time to come up with something that would pass the legal depatment. But in the end the lawyers said you really can't get away with what you want to do.

Hence ALL the confusion about evictions Thursday night,Sunday night?

I'm thinking they finally just threw in the towel, and said okay a luxury comp it will be,nothing more... They decided to just let it die, that is why there was no HYPE last night about what was still to come,because there is nothing still to come ,not because the producers hadn't planned for more to come.. but CBS and the legal department shut it DOWN. It was all to discombobulated (is that a word) for something not to have gone wrong with the original plans,or they NEED to hire a new staff that is more organized?

Just my 2 cents and I could be WRONG!

IMO I believe if Jeff or Jordan were Locked up with money flying and again Jeff or Jordan asked to help the other, they would not have hesitated. They would have found the key and let the other out and then started grabbing more money together. And again IMO I really think Michele would have helped either of them before money grabbing. Natalie and Kevin are just greedy, self centered people and can't even be true to each other. :bump:

okay you already know my theory connected to Pandoras box, more or less...

Here is what I think happened

Originally we were supposed to find out about the box Sunday night,we didn't,we a got fluff show about nothing,on sunday night they told us we would find out tuesday.

I am thinking they wanted the twist to be much more than it was, but were SHOT DOWN by legal. They were scrambling durning the weekend and early week for a way to make it more than what they showed last night! That is why they bumped it from Sunday night, to Tuesday to give them more time to come up with something that would pass the legal depatment. But in the end the lawyers said you really can't get away with what you want to do.

Hence ALL the confusion about evictions Thursday night,Sunday night?

I'm thinking they finally just threw in the towel, and said okay a luxury comp it will be,nothing more... They decided to just let it die, that is why there was no HYPE last night about what was still to come,because there is nothing still to come ,not because the producers hadn't planned for more to come.. but CBS and the legal department shut it DOWN. It was all to discombobulated (is that a word) for something not to have gone wrong with the original plans,or they NEED to hire a new staff that is more organized?

Just my 2 cents and I could be WRONG!

However Alison said that it was in the works for awhile. So they should have already had legal's approval. Or like everyone thought that they tried to change the outcome. Either way it was a HUGE disappointment and instead of increasing viewership, I think it turned MANY people away. If I was not so addicted to BB I would stop watching...

Maybe the real twist is they are going to start a 12 step program for all people addicted to BB. Step 1 seeing just how disappointing BB really is.

Big "twist" my Aunt Fanny. CBS played fast and loose with the viewers and fans. We all got got. After this season I'm out for good. But, I will miss posting and reading posters. Hmmmm, maybe that's my addiction, reading the threads.

However Alison said that it was in the works for awhile. So they should have already had legal's approval. Or like everyone thought that they tried to change the outcome.

That was kinda my point... which was why LEGAL shot it DOWN! ;)

Which is why they were scrambling trying different scenarios to PASS legal... couldn't come up with any, so finally gave up, and made it JUST a luxury comp!

Archived