Mystery Door Twist - Part 2

gsn

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Evidence is hidden in plain sight"

Man alive, something is definately up! Guess we'll all find out tonight.

Right now I'm heading out the door for a late lunch/early dinner with my dude. Gotta be ready when 7pm rolls in, whoooohoooo!!!!

Hopefully it's something that saves Jeff!

I received my daily email from BB Network and this is a sentence from it:

"Big Brother 11: The Return Of Russell? Evidence Hidden In Plain Sight."

I went and checked my DVR BB recordings from Sundays AND Tuesdays shows opening segments. and on Sunday night show does show Russell walking out the door but on Tuesday night, just a picture of him in the backyard, ummmm!

Something is up, it's not over!

hmm that's interesting... my mother noticed that during the intro on Tuesday's show that Russel's name was under his head shot while the other evicted HGs had their names removed. Also, his pic was still in color while the others were black and white. I brushed it off as production error and made fun of the editors for not catching it.

It'd be interesting... but I am of the same theory that IF something was going on then CBS would be promoting it. UNLESS they are waiting two weeks to do whatever it is. This is the last week of preseason. The only game next Thursday is the Titans/Steelers and it's on Fox. While that creates a scheduling problem for me... CBS won't be preempted by any local games that week.

If this mystery twist doesn't SAVE jeff TONIGHT, can we please just move along??? :animated_rotfl:

only if it doesn't save Russell... Man I would be PISSED! is Russel get to come back in the house and Jeff leaves....

So do you think they will dress Russel up like a gorilla like they did Jessie :hide:

I noticed that too the other night, when they showed Russ' pic it wasn't his exit pic like everyone else. I wonder if BB will pull a "keep Jeff" or pic the HG in the mystery box like they did before and in that box would be Russell. :animated_scratchchin:

I was just thinking the same thing - like it happened with James in BB10. But if my memory serves me correctly we were told ahead of time about that twist. :-\

I'm not believing any of this false hope. Only Jesus Saves (If you're Christian)...Jehovah saves (If you're Jewish)...Allah saves (if you're Muslem)...Buddha saves....etc. etc. And God, whatever you call him/her, could care less about who wins BB11.

I'm sayin at least 20 pages before the show airs tonight!!!

joining ceci in :popcorn:

:animated_rotfl:

BB can save, too. But only if the lawyers give the OK. ;)

Good 1 stay!!! :D

Dagum it I was SO disappointed last Tuesday about this so called twist being a pile of .... well you know. And now I get on the boards to check and see if I can get a few last pics of Jeff and now you guys are gonna go and get my hopes up again!! I cant believe it til I see it! I think they would have surely said something just to build suspense. Hell they built the suspense like crazy last week and NOTHING. So I refuse to get any hope til it happens. But you can have no doubt that if something does happen I will be jumping up off my couch excited!!! Bet that!!

:figment:

Stray you hit the nail on the HEAD.... the dreaded lawyers.... that is who jeff fans should BLAME for him going HOME!!! Blame someone, anyone but JEFF!!!

Come on people only 2 more hours before showtime... my popcorn is getting stale!!!

Stray you hit the nail on the HEAD.... the dreaded lawyers.... that is who jeff fans should BLAME for him going HOME!!! Blame someone, anyone but JEFF!!!

Come on people only 2 more hours before showtime... my popcorn is getting stale!!!

You're suffering from premature popping gsn.......

I think it's Jeff's fault he's going home.

His and only his. Sigh...

Archived