Mystery Door Twist - Part 2

gsn

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I heard that the spoilers were only the tip of the iceberg... not ONLY is there more to this twist but, Jeff gets a F2 spot and Jordan is the new spokesperson for Toll House cookies.

Oh wait... that might have just been a rumor. tee hee

Pamay seems the jeff fans can't get UP for being let down yet again... I was off on my estimate of 20 pages... eating the popcorn as I type!!! Even the rumours are not spurring them on?? :animated_rotfl:

:popcorn:

Don't give up hope, the night is young...

I heard that when they fixed the sliding glass door, they put a special lock on it. Jeff has the key. Natalie and Kevin are locked out in the yard and thounds of butterflies, dragonflies and mantis' are realeased. If Jeff unlocks the door and lets them in, he is evicted. If he doesn't let them in, they are both evicted and a nice dinner is brought in for J/J/M. ;)

If he doesn't let them in, they are both evicted and a nice dinner is brought in for J/J/M. ;)

Ahh, what a nice thought. :)

The rumors I'm hearing are these:

1. the $10,000 in Pandora's Box was the money Russell won. He gave it up & gets to come back. I don't believe this one.

2. in the story of Pandora's Box when it's opened, Evil is released. Hope is still trapped inside the box. Kevin released the Evil and was prevented from participating in the money free for all.

The key Jeff found is Hope. He freed Kevin so Kevin could then play & get some money. The producers then tell Jeff (after he's evicted) to give the key to any juror he wants and that person re-enters the house. A lot of the chatter fueling the rumor is that the BB intro was odd on Tuesday's show [Russell was seen in the house not leaving it like on Sunday's intro]. So the rumor is that Russell gets that key from Jeff & re-enters the house. Apparently, sponsers were unhappy with Chima's ejection b/c they didn't get to do a double eviction. This one sounds even more wild.

Well I heard that the spoilers were only the tip of the iceberg... not ONLY is there more to this twist but, Jeff gets a F2 spot and Jordan is the new spokesperson for Toll House cookies.

Oh wait... that might have just been a rumor. tee hee

That me laugh, thanks CeCi

Archived