Mystery Door Twist - Part 2

gsn

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
may be more to it but if not, it opened kev eye's about nat (everyone really) & that he has to look out for himself. next week he only has nat playing for hoh & maybe he will think about making a deal with mich & jeff. he's not in a good spot right now & he knows it. i bet next weeks hoh will about the things he has studied so hard for & he can't play!

also kywildcat....big blue fan here too.

Nice to meet ya, ajmac!

I'm not getting why kevin is putting so much faith in natalie. That money from the sky thing was before the nom ceremony, wasn't it? He had the perfect opportunity to get rid of her then. He wants someone else to do his dirty work always but it doesn't seem like he's planning to get rid of natalie. He's not stupid, or doesn't seem to be. I'm just not getting his gameplay this week. Big risk, keeping her.

GO CATS!

i know its a longshot but maybe he will keep jeff if it's a split vote.

Oooooh, that would be so cool. If he doesn't make a power move soon, he may be next out.

At the bottom of Pandora's Box was Hope. I think that key is Jeff's hope of staying this week. As for those that say that this is yet another way to rig this game for Jeff, please remember that everything in BB is planned way ahead of time, it is a huge production and not to mention, Kevin first ask Natalie to find the key and what did she do? She went right back outside looking for money. Atleast Jeff did go find the key when ask. He wasn't told by Kevin that he had to bring the key back to free him, just found so that they could keep the money. I think it is going to be that Jeff can remove himself from the block and Kevin has to replace the nomination and the only one left is Natalie, woo hoo!!! Sorry, got a little excited there for a moment, lol it's just my thoughts, it hasn't really happened yet.

What? They are going to save the Mystery Twist until such time that they deem it what?????Deem it necessary to use? Deem it timely? No. They can't just have comp after comp and then use it. How would that be fair? Nobody even knows what it is or if it exists. This BB11 is so screwed-up. I swear.

Someone mentioned a while back how they would have Russell possibly come back? I kinda doubt that but noticed when BB shows their faces and names Russells name still came up... I think its too late for someone to come back but what are your guys thoughts?? Did anyone else notice that?

I just REWATCHED tonight's show...........this time on big screen because I had to watch the feed earlier.

DID ANYONE else NOTICE

When Kevin went into the room b4 he opened the door with the ?, there was 1 folded card on the counter.....he read it and put it back down.

When Jeff came into the room, there were 2 cards...........Jeff opened and read the one on TOP, he TOOK IT and shoved it in the garbage can he was holding..........never said a word to ANYONE about it.

Jeff must STILL have that card.

That couldn't have been the twist...not possible...could it? Wouldn't they have been like "PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THURSDAY EVERYONE, CAUSE WE GOT A CRAZY NIGHT!" ? Like, F that if that was the freakin twist, cause that WASNT A TWIST! Wow tonights episode might have been the worst episode of the year and one of the worst episodes ever. So boring and terrible.

Kevin didn't tell Jeff that they key would help me to get out of the room (and get out and get money), he said he needed the key or nobody could keep money. I wonder what Jeff would have done if he had been more straight up.

& maybe he will think about making a deal with mich & jeff

how can he(Kevin) make a deal with Jeff when Jeff won't be there??

If he made a deal with Jeff and Michelle at this point he might as well pack his bags and go home ... because they both have said they would gun for him if Jeff stays in the house this week...

ok i posted it yesterday and morty's showed eviction on sunday with nothing on thursday now it shows eviction thursday. something is really rotten here.if it was a typo, why wasnt it fixed yesterday when it was noticed instead of last night after the show. it played right into all the hype and had us all guessing at the twist. so my question is did bb change their minds and there wont be a twist or was the whole thing just some bs to fire everyone up?

not positive but, I'm sure we've seen all there is to the HoH "twist" and as far as the front page, just a typo I suppose. Why not changed sooner??? Morty is only human and he's solo this year. Sorry.

not meaning any reflection on morty and im sorry if you took it that way. what i ment was the sunday eviction here plus the other sites hype of same event from suposedly good sources seems more like a bb hype to boost ratings with no truth to it and the sites just posting what they feel was legitimate information until the show aired.

I'm not really sure why it was showing up that way and then changed... I think maybe Morty takes the information from the CBS website so, he didn't change it until they did??? Sounds good, right? :giggle:

Archived