Tuesday, Sept. 1st

CeCiMom

Maybe that lie will be the one that will bring it all out in the open to them. It could backfire and solidify the fact that Michelle, Jordan, nor Jeff will vote for Natalie or Kevin if they don't have to. Michelle and Jeff having a final 2 over Jordan makes no sense at all.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really, really cannot take anymore of those two doing this crap! I have watched Big Brother since the 1st show and they are just ruining it for me.

It is about physical and mental, not street low life crap that they probably do in real life. They are the biggest losers I have ever seen and I think that others may follow in their footsteps and that will ruin big brother completely!

Not to beat a DEAD horse ,but the only reason gnat is still there, to cause ALL of you so much PAIN and MISERY, and also inflict the same treatment on the HG's is that jeff and jordan durning jordans HOH, failed to take her out...

I find it somewhat amusing that uber jeff fans don't see this... put the blame for her STILL being there where it belongs... The HOOD RAT shouldn't even be there right now!! just sayin! ;)

I am still trying to understand why Lydia was on BB11 in the first place? She MUST have been told that Jessie would be there. Surely. Talk about love at first sight. I'll bet BB has had to have a trauma unit standing by 24-7 for poor Jessie since she came to SH. The human heart can only withstand so much drama. especially with steroid-use.

You are right gsn. Natalie watches everyone though and causes trouble to distract from herself. I had a boss like that one time. She was so lazy and if she was going to get in trouble she would make up a story about another person and they would get in trouble instead of her. Nat is behind everything but she still comes out smelling like a rose.

I was really annoyed with Jordan and Jeff when they had their chance to get rid of her, but then I remember they don't know what we know. They think she is just some silly 18 year old. When they find out the truth they will berate themselves more than we have.

those hg were going after that money so lackadaisical

i would have been going 100 miles a hour

screw kevin

Archived