Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

He has been laughing and having a good time the last 24 hours.

I know! That was some seriously funny sh*t last night/this morning. At one point both Jeff AND Jordan were so embarrased that they were BOTH covering up their faces...LOL!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the silliness started after BBaD. (Dang them.. can't even get that right. :lol: )

Well, I have to admit I'm a sucker for the romance stuff but, that's just an emotional response to the show and some entertainment value for me. But, I'm still a bigger fan of smart game play.

I think that it is terrific that some people enjoyed Jeff and Jordan on BB. I know you hate to see it end and I am sad for you but I don't watch BB for romance. Holds zero interest for me. I think it is bad for all parties unless it ends early. I wish that Jeff had concentrated on his game and he might be staying.

I will say, however, that Jeff is the best looking guy ever on BB. IMO, anyway. Some might not see it and that's okay, too. Some people might think that ED gets that title. It is my understanding that he was much loved here at Morty's. GAKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Neither me. I am shocked. Maybe kevin was just being bitchy which he is very good at it, I might add.

Kevin is an ass man so he must spend a lot of time checking out Jeff's.LOL

Jeff has looks. Not my type. I like the whole package. Evil Dr.Will does it for me. Looks, witty, not vile mouthed, charming, smart, gracious, no bad temper, good career, sharp and in BB he was open about his lies and the other HG's were still duped. Loved it.

I don't get what anyone sees in Dr Will, but that's just because he's not my taste I guess... He's too pasty or something, but he's a nice guy, that's true... He's full of himself, and doesn't have a problem telling you that he's the best thing god ever put on the earth, but nice still...

Yeah, Dr. Will was SO honest with Janelle.... :rolleyes: Now, back to Jeff - I don't think he has a flat booty, and I DO think he is a hottie - best looking guy on BB ever, perhaps. I also agree that if Casey hadn't gotten the boot, things would have been more interesting. I blame BB for the way it started off - handing Jesse all the power and setting up the craziness that ensued as a result.

Archived