Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

Still lovin Jeff...just bummed he is on his way to the JH. Expecially before Natalie. argh!!!!!

In regards to his treatment of Michelle, yeah, he told her to get away from him & he was rude about it. I agree it was a crappy way to respond, but at least he realized it & was man enough to apologize to Michelle for his unacceptable behavior. I think he was pissed at himself & Michelle tried to show some sympathy when his emotions were still to volatile. I know many a person like that. Leave them alone for a bit & that gives them time to get their emotions in check. (matter of fact...I am married to one! LOL)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, I'm still LOVING Jeff too!!! And as for his attitude last night to Michelle right after the veto comp. Heck he reminded me of me when I have a really bad golf shot and my husband wants to tell me what I did wrong right then! LOL not a good time to try to talk to me ha

Jeff was just mad at himself. What is it with Jeff is he does one little imperfect thing and he is hated?

I don't think to many people thought he acted like a jerk.

I don't think he acted like a jerk, a sore loser maybe. But to say he's a bad person or a jerk because he was upset for losing (knowing he'd be going home) is a little extreme. Heck, I've thrown chess pieces at my boyfriend's head when I've lost. I'm a terrible loser but I'm far from being a bad person. Maybe some self reflection is in order when evaluating the "make up" of the HGs.. you know, just to keep things in perspective.

Is Jeff smoking again? He stopped a couple of days but maybe with the stress of losing he started up.

Will Nat and Mich both vote to keep Jeff (giving Nat the HI trip) Jordan should at least be told. She'd go along with it (like she had a choice) and no she would never do it to him. In fact, if Jordan and Jeff had both been on block and Jordan had won POV she would have used it on Jeff.

I'm so bummed that he didn't win veto. I don't want him to go. I like Jordan a lot, but I don't know that she has it in her to make it to the end. Jeff could very possibly get there if he were the one to stay.

Is Jeff smoking again? He stopped a couple of days but maybe with the stress of losing he started up.

Will Nat and Mich both vote to keep Jeff (giving Nat the HI trip) Jordan should at least be told. She'd go along with it (like she had a choice) and no she would never do it to him. In fact, if Jordan and Jeff had both been on block and Jordan had won POV she would have used it on Jeff.

As an ex nicotine addict I know one when I see one. Casey was. Jeff nope. Jeff can go for days without a smoke. Casey went nuts in just a few hours of lock down. But, Jeff should drop the cigs as soon as BB is over or he will become addicted.

The bug girl Gnat was told by BB she can't bargin for the trip or the TV or the money others won.

Knowing her she will lie and say she can and that BB is lying to them. Hate to say this but they would probably believe her.

Oh well it has been nice watching Jeff. Like they say he got got in the worst way. He can only blame himself. After all it did not take much to see through the lies and he did not catch on. Heck I don't even think he blames the one behind it.

Guess I'm like Jeff in that respect. I would smoke for days, then just quit. Usually at a bar I might pullout/bum a cigarette. But I do swim for many years now and feel better with no cigs. I'm lucky I never got hooked. Shipp, glad you got away from smoking. I hear cigarette companies have added new stuff to make them even more addictive. Jordan was a big influence on getting him not to smoke.

Okay, for some reason this gave me a pretty good giggle:

Jeff, talking about the jury house and whether or not there are people there, other than houseguests: "There's gotta be somebody there 'cause otherwise you'd just run...you'd just run off." :lol:

I think Jeff is a bit concerned about walking into a house full of haters. I don't think that will happen tho. Lydia maybe, but not Jessie and especially not Russ. The games over for them so what's the point. Jeff will be fine.

Guess I'm like Jeff in that respect. I would smoke for days, then just quit. Usually at a bar I might pullout/bum a cigarette. But I do swim for many years now and feel better with no cigs. I'm lucky I never got hooked. Shipp, glad you got away from smoking. I hear cigarette companies have added new stuff to make them even more addictive. Jordan was a big influence on getting him not to smoke.

I was like you for yrs Len, but then I did get hooked, not a big monkey on my back, but big enough, I quit 9 yrs ago, will be 10 in Dec. I still get the urge to puff on one when and if I have a cocktail but I did that once after about 2 yrs off of the cigs and I got sicker than a dog, no lie, I was green and soooo sick. That is the one thing I hope for Jeff, that if he goes to the jury house and maybe he won't be sooo stressed, he will slow the cigs down, he is not nearly the smoker Casey was, that's for sure,lol

Think Jeff's behavior after losing the POV has been talked about a lot. Jeff acknowledged that his actions were wrong and he made a sincere apology. This makes it a non jerk moment. Those dissing on him need stop and think.....have I ever needed to apologize to anyone for anything. Of course you have! Don't make a denial because there was only one perfect man in this world and we all know how that turned out.

Think Jeff's behavior after losing the POV has been talked about a lot. Jeff acknowledged that his actions were wrong and he made a sincere apology. This makes it a non jerk moment. Those dissing on him need stop and think.....have I ever needed to apologize to anyone for anything. Of course you have! Don't make a denial because there was only one perfect man in this world and we all know how that turned out.

Did they show the apology on TV?

I was also shocked when he said that to Michelle. It really did seem out of character and made me wonder if he's been pulling the wool over all our eyes all along....in which case give that man an EMMY!! LOL

My whole point in remarks I made about Jeff brushing off michele after the POV (which I misquoted at the time, BTW) was that it confirmed my suspicions that Jeff is more self-centered and spoiled than I had thought. That, and it made him look like a total asshole on a national broadcast. I like Jeff okay, but he has disappointed me continuously in the game just as russell did. I accepted that russell could be the jerk. I also accept that jeff can be a jerk. Both were nasty to women. No matter why, no matter when. Both are spoiled and arrogant. Neither, apparently, are the winners they wish themselves to be. It seems to me that Jeff and Natalie are both big talkers with little substance. Others in the game were similarly afflicted.

P.S. I did not bring this subject back to life.

I also thought that was terrible that he told Michele to "Get away from me" after that comp. I know he got caught up in the heat of the moment because it was the point that he knew sealed his fate to leave the house, but still, it was so rude and uncalled for. I hope he apologized to her for it. I felt so bad for her....she's not so nasty as some of the others that have been in that house this season.

OK....I just read up and saw that he apologized. Good boy, Jeff!

DR getting some footage for tonights show. Their last night together on BBAD and they were both in DR for an hour!!! Most of BBAD showed Nat and Kevin.

Archived