Sign in to follow this  
chatterbox

CBS Fantasy ---- MortysMarvels 2009 Samoa

Hi all !!!

I went to CBS to see if there was a Mortys team. I did not see one in the private arena. Are we going to have a private team this season?

Upon entering, I did enter the public sector with Mortys2009 just to have a team upon arrival.

I'll play!

Speaking of fantasy teams, what about FantasySurvivor.net? Will Yana be setting up Morty's Marvels there, since she was last season's commissioner?

What page is Mortys listed on for the public tribes. There's like thousands of tribes already, lol.

ETA: Found it!

Hi Sharon -

I don't know if Yana is being comish this season. If I catch her here, or if you do, ask.

chatter

Trufully for me it sort of wrecks watching the show when you try to find spoilers. I seem to regret it when I look things up.

I'll do it again this year!!! I am on new meds and not sleeping 24 to 48 hours at a time...

Great!!!! Let me know when you get it up so that I can join. I already have the cbs one unless we want a private one there. Let me know.

symanticc - You don't have to look for spoilers. Some years I have simply played without the spoilers and have done okay. It is all for fun. Sometimes we do well as a team...and sometimes not.

Yeah, alot of people don't like to use spoilers so they don't. In fact, on FantasySurvivor.net, the owner of the site and many of the players there loathe spoilers, so you wouldn't be alone, lol. I like kind of anticipating what's going to happen, as far as analyzing each player and figuring out how far they will go, but it is fun to guess your way through it.

Yana, sorry to hear you're not sleeping well. You know I'm around if you need my help with the tribe. I also have my own, Carolina Survivors, on FantasySurvivor.net, if anyone from North/South Carolina is interested in joining that one as well. Even if you're not from the Carolinas, I'll let ya in, lol.

LOL Sharonda that's the point... Last season I was sleeping as much as 48 hours at a time with ever even moving, much less getting out of bed... It was a reaction to some of my meds... They took me off them, and I'm good now...

You set everything up if you want with Morty's team... I forgot I am going to have to be doing the Biggest Loser boards, and even though it won't be busy, I wouldn't want it to interfer...

Yay, Biggest Loser! I've been having TBL withdrawal, I'm glad it's just around the corner so I'll have Survivor and TBL to keep me entertained after BB is over, LOL.

I'll get Morty's set up on FS...don't forget to join now!

Morty's Marvels has been created for anyone who wants to join. The tribe ID is 8411.

Count me in for both! I'm in FS as Catmom23. :party_smilie:

Anyone know what page the Morty's public tribe is on? I find that CBS pages load very slowly and I don't see a search option.

Thanks!!!

Edit: Found us on the public tribes, page 115.

I know what you mean Sharonda about TBL, but do you realize that their premier is the same night as BB's finale??? WTF is up with that crap???

I joined the fantasy survivor one as mstnquaw, but I cant find it on CBS's site. I did enter a tribe called Dae Yum Yum!! I couldnt help it I had BB on the brain and it was the first one I saw that made me laugh.

Is anyone else having trouble with the results on CBS's site. I can't get the point values for week two and week three isn't even showing up yet. UGH...Now I don't even remember who I picked for CBS's site since they erase them.