Monday, August 31st

kitty

Michelle wants gnat GONE!!! The only reason she was voting jordan out this week was to keep jeff, the stronger of the DUNCE DUO!!

The way it ended up with jeff and jordan on the block one of them has to go! Michelle would love jordan on her side after jeff gets evicted,and would most likely take her to F2 if at all possible!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff kept on telling Jordan to play the game. She isn't really playing, unless you consider hitching yourself to a winner playing. Natalie has been playing, she's been playing everyone like a violin. Maybe it's just me but from day one she looked like a girl who got her way by kicking kneecaps and playing head games. Jordan is naive. Best situation would be if deserving HGs got to the final 2. But it's pretty clear who the jury would vote for...Kevin.

Michelle will be up whoevers butt is HOH next week if it isn't hers because she will think "this person is definitely F3. I need them to trust me so they would take me to F2 with them." That is, she'll do that AFTER she cries and scrunches her face up while she thinks.

I know I don't have a popular view, but I appreciate Natalie and Kevin's game play. They did what they had to do under the circumstances to survive. They had been in a decent position prior to the CDT and after that happened, they dealt with it. They aligned and were able to discuss things together intelligently, knew when to talk to someone, knew when to lie, and allowed the other game players to kill each other off. Kevin won when he needed to, and Natalie befriended the person she needed to befriend.

So I'm sorry, but I'm looking forward to seeing if Nat and Kevin can pull the whole thing off. I'm curious to see if Nat would stab Kevin in the back to choose Jordan or throw the final HOH to Jordan so Jordan would pick her. I have no clue whatsoever.

Jeff kept on telling Jordan to play the game. She isn't really playing, unless you consider hitching yourself to a winner playing. Natalie has been playing, she's been playing everyone like a violin. Maybe it's just me but from day one she looked like a girl who got her way by kicking kneecaps and playing head games. Jordan is naive. Best situation would be if deserving HGs got to the final 2. But it's pretty clear who the jury would vote for...Kevin.

Nat will see how well she is played when Michelle boots her Hood Rat ass out the door.

They are telling the HG how much they won in their bag

Jordan got $1,726

Jeff got $3,100 or something he didn't confirm.

Natalie said she got $1,800

Michele got $2,563.

Kevin didn't hear what he got

Is this the twist???

OT: Can someone please tell me if this coming thursday will be eviction and HOH and then sunday live eviction and another HOH? Sounds crazy but how can they keep the person to be evicted - jeff or jordan - there until Sunday? No eviction this coming thursday?

I dont think that that is the twist. If it is then that is lame times ten. I want to know what Jeff's key opens. If nothing else, maybe a car.

If this money is a gift (not called a comp) do they still have to pay taxes on it?

Yes, they'll still be taxed on it. It doesn't matter if it's called a "gift" or competition winnings. It all came from their "employment" on the show. But, just as an example, if they get out of the BBH and Jeff gives Jordan his share of money from pandoras box, she wouldn't be taxed on that amount.

Ever notice that nasty little chit always wants something for nothing. She takes and uses everyone's things, over fills her plate with food (she doesn't finish). Wants wants, me me. Jeez, I can't stand that bitch. There is something definately wrong with her.

Jordan just told Jeff that she knows Michele is going after her. Jeff got really mad and told her not to listen to them (Kevalie) and to stick with Michele. He said it makes no sense that Michele wants her out.

Jordan is so trusting of Natalie I just want to tell her she is not Gucci anymore.

Jordan just told Jeff that she knows Michele is going after her. Jeff got really mad and told her not to listen to them (Kevalie) and to stick with Michele. He said it makes no sense that Michele wants her out.

Jordan is so trusting of Natalie I just want to tell her she is not Gucci anymore.

Marty,

The HOOD RAT was NEVER Gucci, at least where jeff and jordan were concerned!!!

Unfortunately as soon as jeff is gone I see jordan siding with gnat...

Archived